Dr. Laurie Casas, MD

Dr. Casas
Telehealth services available

Casas Aesthetics LLC and Medical Spa

2050 Pfingsten Rd Ste 270 Glenview, IL 60026

Dr. Laurie Casas, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Glenview, IL and has over 38 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine medical school in 1982. She is affiliated with medical facilities such as Evanston Hospital and Glenbrook Hospital. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Casas to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
    This provider offers telehealth appointments. Schedule an appointment.
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check Dr. Casas' experience treating your condition or procedure

• Liposuction
  • Mini Tummy Tuck
  • Neck Lift
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Radiesse® Injections
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Skin Aging

Dr. Casas accepts

Dr. Casas' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Casas

4.5

Dr. Casas?
I had an informative and thorough consultation with Dr.Laurie Casas. I did my research and had 2 other consultations. The doctors talked to me without asking for my goals or expectations. They wanted to schedule my procedure prior to me leaving their office. Dr. Casas was different. I felt like she understood what I was expecting from the cosmetic nose surgery I wanted. She reviewed the options for each technique so that I could better understand my options. Dr. Casas expects you to have a healthy lifestyle so that you can avoid preventable complications. I felt like I was partnering with her and that I could trust that she would be honest, so that I would know what to expect before and after surgery. Another really great thing is that she guarantees her work, so if there is something you don't like she will fix it at no additional charge. I have found my Plastic Surgeon!
MMK – Jun 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurie Casas, MD?
Dr Casas has so much patience. She will spend a lot of time finding out exactly what you want and explaining how to achieve that. Also, I'm really impressed that she cares about the whole you--your general state of health and well being. It's pretty rare to find a surgeon who promotes the idea that healing and beauty come, not just from without, but from within. Plus I trust her completely, which is a good thing because I put my face in her hands. I think she's got perfect, artistic taste and I know she knows what she's doing. By the way, everyone in the office is just lovely. I absolutely recommend this very experienced, conscientious, caring doctor.
May 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurie Casas, MD?
11 years ago I had a total body lift There is little to no scarring and the work she did still looks amazing. I am looking forward to seeing her shortly for some body contouring. As a nurse and a patient I would not see anyone else.
Mar 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurie Casas, MD?
Great doctor and staff. I was looking for options to reduce my love handles that I did not love! Dr.Casas has 30 years of fat reduction experience so I was looking for advice. I was shocked when she took the time to review my diet and exercise and even gave me tips and how to improve them so that if I chose to do a procedure I would be then be able to maintain the result. I had seen 2 other doctors who just wanted to do the procedures! I did coolsculpting and it worked great. No more love handle
Wilmette, IL – Sep 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurie Casas, MD?
Knowledgeable, caring and artistic Cosmetic Plastic Surgeon and superb attentive responsive staff! An outstanding team of professionals. If you are looking to have an honest thorough evaluation of any part of your body Dr. Laurie Casas is the only doctor to trust. She and her staff are focused only on each patient. They truly help you realize your goals.
Sep 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurie Casas, MD?
I went to see Dr. Casas to see if she'd consider correcting my eyebrows from the Botox that I had done by a different doctor in Santa Monica, who made my face look more frozen than I would have liked. Instead of injecting, she was conservative, honest and realistic, saying that I should wait it out and come see her in 6 months. She has done such a wonderful job at making the my face look so natural, lovely and rejuvenated in the past. From now on, I'll definitely stick with Dr. Casas!
Deb – Jul 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurie Casas, MD?
I had a top notch experience with Dr. Casas and staff when I had a breast reduction 19 years ago. Dr. Casas does beautiful work and is extremely thorough with her pre-op & post-op patient instructions so as to ensure the best possible result. My breasts look natural and the scars are minor. I went back recently because of a rogue stitch needing removal and Dr. Casas again gave me her undivided attention, answered my questions thoroughly and refused to charge me because of her 100% guarantee.
Oct 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurie Casas, MD?
I had a terrible experience. She was unprofessional and demeaning.
Patricia in Deerfield, IL – Nov 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurie Casas, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Casas for over 10 years. She has treated me with botox, sculptra, and juviderm with excellent results. Two weeks ago I called her from the emergency room after falling on my face to get her advice. Although she was in New York, she returned my call within hours. I trust her with my face! Dr. Casas is one of the top plastic surgeons in the area but she is extremely down to earth. She's the best!
Nov 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurie Casas, MD?
Dr. Casas was condescending and rude. She called me emotional, lectured me on how to lose weight, and treated me like an absolute idiot. I thought that maybe her personality was just a little bit direct, but I gave up on her completely when she would not listen to why I wanted the procedure. She kept cutting me off, dismissing me, and making insulting assumptions. I left her office feeling angry, disappointed, and demeaned. I was absolutely horrified by my experience with Dr. Casas.
Sophia in Chicago, IL – Jul 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurie Casas, MD?
Dr. Casas is an amazing plastic surgeon and I am so lucky that I found her to do my breast augmentation. She is incredibly attentive to her patients individual needs, before, during and after surgery. She is also unlike any other doctor when it comes to the attention she gives to detail. The recovery process is longer than at other doctor's offices but it is well worth it because my breasts look and feel natural and there were no medical complications regarding blood clots or scar tissue.
I.Ross in New Lenox, IL – Apr 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurie Casas, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Casas?

Dr. Laurie A. Casas FACS, is a board certified Female Plastic Surgeon & a Clinical Professor of Surgery, Section of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery,...Read more

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery