Dr. Laurie Casas, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Female · Age 63

Dr. Casas

Casas Aesthetics LLC and Medical Spa

2050 Pfingsten Rd Ste 270 Glenview, IL 60026

Dr. Laurie Casas, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Glenview, IL and has been practicing for 30 years. She graduated from Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine in 1982 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery, dermatology, and more.

Dr. Casas' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Casas

4.5

Dr. Casas?
Dr. Casas' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Laurie Casas, MD
Dr Casas has so much patience. She will spend a lot of time finding out exactly what you want and explaining how to achieve that. Also, I'm really impressed that she cares about the whole you--your general state of health and well being. It's pretty rare to find a surgeon who promotes the idea that healing and beauty come, not just from without, but from within. Plus I trust her completely, which is a good thing because I put my face in her hands. I think she's got perfect, artistic taste and I know she knows what she's doing. By the way, everyone in the office is just lovely. I absolutely recommend this very experienced, conscientious, caring doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurie Casas, MD?
11 years ago I had a total body lift There is little to no scarring and the work she did still looks amazing. I am looking forward to seeing her shortly for some body contouring. As a nurse and a patient I would not see anyone else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurie Casas, MD?
Great doctor and staff. I was looking for options to reduce my love handles that I did not love! Dr.Casas has 30 years of fat reduction experience so I was looking for advice. I was shocked when she took the time to review my diet and exercise and even gave me tips and how to improve them so that if I chose to do a procedure I would be then be able to maintain the result. I had seen 2 other doctors who just wanted to do the procedures! I did coolsculpting and it worked great. No more love handle
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurie Casas, MD?
Knowledgeable, caring and artistic Cosmetic Plastic Surgeon and superb attentive responsive staff! An outstanding team of professionals. If you are looking to have an honest thorough evaluation of any part of your body Dr. Laurie Casas is the only doctor to trust. She and her staff are focused only on each patient. They truly help you realize your goals.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurie Casas, MD?
I went to see Dr. Casas to see if she'd consider correcting my eyebrows from the Botox that I had done by a different doctor in Santa Monica, who made my face look more frozen than I would have liked. Instead of injecting, she was conservative, honest and realistic, saying that I should wait it out and come see her in 6 months. She has done such a wonderful job at making the my face look so natural, lovely and rejuvenated in the past. From now on, I'll definitely stick with Dr. Casas!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurie Casas, MD?
I had a top notch experience with Dr. Casas and staff when I had a breast reduction 19 years ago. Dr. Casas does beautiful work and is extremely thorough with her pre-op & post-op patient instructions so as to ensure the best possible result. My breasts look natural and the scars are minor. I went back recently because of a rogue stitch needing removal and Dr. Casas again gave me her undivided attention, answered my questions thoroughly and refused to charge me because of her 100% guarantee.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurie Casas, MD?
I had a terrible experience. She was unprofessional and demeaning.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurie Casas, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Casas for over 10 years. She has treated me with botox, sculptra, and juviderm with excellent results. Two weeks ago I called her from the emergency room after falling on my face to get her advice. Although she was in New York, she returned my call within hours. I trust her with my face! Dr. Casas is one of the top plastic surgeons in the area but she is extremely down to earth. She's the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurie Casas, MD?
Dr. Casas was condescending and rude. She called me emotional, lectured me on how to lose weight, and treated me like an absolute idiot. I thought that maybe her personality was just a little bit direct, but I gave up on her completely when she would not listen to why I wanted the procedure. She kept cutting me off, dismissing me, and making insulting assumptions. I left her office feeling angry, disappointed, and demeaned. I was absolutely horrified by my experience with Dr. Casas.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurie Casas, MD?
Dr. Casas is an amazing plastic surgeon and I am so lucky that I found her to do my breast augmentation. She is incredibly attentive to her patients individual needs, before, during and after surgery. She is also unlike any other doctor when it comes to the attention she gives to detail. The recovery process is longer than at other doctor's offices but it is well worth it because my breasts look and feel natural and there were no medical complications regarding blood clots or scar tissue.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurie Casas, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Casas?

Laurie A. Casas is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and a Senior Clinician educator at University of Chicago Pritzer School of Medicine, section of plastic surgery who is committed to excellence in Cosmetic Surgery. Named one of the top plastic surg...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

1978

• New York Times Top 4 Breast Augmentation, 2005
  • Chicago Top Doctor, 1992, 1994

Dr. Casas accepts

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check Dr. Casas' experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Casas' conditions and procedures:

• Abdominoplasty
  • Aesthetic Hand Rejuvenation
  • Arm Reduction Surgery
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Cosmetic Neck Surgery
  • Cosmetic Procedure
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Cosmetic Trunk Surgery
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Facelift
  • Mini Tummy Tuck
  • miraDry Treatment for Hyperhidrosis
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Non-Surgical Facelift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Perlane® Injection