Dr. Laurence Tormohlen, MD

Dr. Laurence Tormohlen, MD

Family Medicine  |

Contact provider for availability

Dr. Laurence Tormohlen, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Aurora, CO. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Tormohlen is affiliated with The Medical Center of Aurora.

Forum Family Medicine

14001 E Iliff Ave Ste 109

Aurora, CO 80014

Learn about Dr. Tormohlen

Dr. Tormohlen's Experience

Dr. Tormohlen's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• University Of Colorado
    Medical School | Graduated 1994
  • University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
    Medical School | Graduated 1994
  • Swedish Family Medicine Residency

Dr. Tormohlen has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Tormohlen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tormohlen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Tormohlen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tormohlen to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Tormohlen's Performance
Denver, CO |
I have been a patient of Dr. Tormohlen for over 15 years & he is so kind, caring, and thorough. I can't imagine being taken care of my any other doctor.
in Odessa, FL |
Last year I moved with the family to Tampa, FL and I have to say that I truly miss Dr. Tormohlen. It's really hard to find someone who cares about their patients, and yes, it took me a while to find the right doctor in my area, but I found it! And I really appreciate Dr. Tormohlen taking good care of me and my wife for about 7 years. Very caring, always followed up on us, discussed results and took his time to answer all questions that I had.
in Aurora, CO |
The website is difficult to navigate through and find pertinent information. I do not care for the automated answering and directing of calls in the slightest as it looses the personal feel of your practice immediately. The necessity of filling out paperwork online prior to making an appointment is absurd. I would not recommend this office to anyone.
Golden, CO |
I've been seeing Dr. Tromohlen for 15+ years! I've even gone as far as to keep him as my Dr. since moving 50 miles away 9 yeas ago. He's very understanding, open minded and is not a "prescription pusher" which seems hard to find anymore.
in Aurora, CO |
Dr. Tormohlen was very patient and took the time to listen and assess my symptoms. I did not feel rushed, and felt that my questions were answered in a way that I could easily understand.
in Aurora, CO |
Dr. Tormohlen is an excellent physician and has a great bedside manner. He has always taken time with me when I am in his office. He is fast to respond to any on line requests I have.
in Aurora, CO |
Patient care and staff interaction was abysmal. My husband went in for a routine exam with Dr. Tormohlen and got back some results that were not within the normal range. The doctor never called to report his results to him, but instead we discovered them over a week later when we logged on to look at his results. We had to google the results and then call the doctor to try and schedule a follow up appointment. Days would go by between inquiries or we just would never get a call back. On the
Have you seen Dr. Laurence Tormohlen, MD?
Are you Dr. Tormohlen?