Dr. Laurence Martin, MD

Dr. Laurence Martin, MD

General Surgery  ·

Dr. Laurence Martin, MD is a general surgery specialist in Hudson, FL and has been practicing for 20 years. He specializes in general surgery and vascular surgery.Read his story

Tampa Bay Surgical Group

7543 Medical Dr

Hudson, FL 34667

• AvMed
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio
  • Medicare
  • PHCS

Learn about Dr. Martin

See how frequently Dr. Martin performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Port Placements or Replacements
Venous Insufficiency
Vascular Disease
high

Dr. Martin's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Martin's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Martin "I am proud to have worked at the same hospital for 20 years. I Have performed operations many of the people of Pasco county. I have benefited greatly from their kindness and patience. I provide a wide variety of services and I am competent at what I do."

This content was provided by Dr. Martin "Our mission is to enhance the quality of life for our patients by delivering professional and personal medical care in a safe and friendly atmosphere. We will accomplish our unique purpose in the most effective and efficient manner providing the highest quality of care for our patients in a safe and caring environment."

• General Surgery

• Wright State University
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1994
  • Wright State University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1998

Dr. Martin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Martin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Martin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Martin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Martin to family and friends

Dr. Martin's Performance

Dr. Martin Says:
"

If I provided You or your family member a Good service I feel that is what you deserve and should expect.  If things did not go well I am sorry.  Sometimes the outcome is decided before I ever see the patient..

"

Dr Martin is a genius Surgeon! I would highly recommend him. His bed side manners are excellent As well. He does a great job explaining the surgery before and after. Dr Martin is the BEST!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I had a spider bite that the emergency room and walk in clinic misdiagnosed. Dr. Martin saw me before office hours and treated my foot.... saving my life! And my new tattoo on my foot! He is the best!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
His bedside manners with the patient was excellent. I liked the way he explained what was happening and what he would be doing in surgery. Personality was great could have talked to him for hours.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option7thumbs down icon option2