Dr. Laurence Jacobs, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility ·  Male · Age 69

Dr. Jacobs

Dr. Laurence Jacobs, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Buffalo Grove, IL and has been practicing for 40 years. He graduated from Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine in 1975 and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility and obstetrics & gynecology.

Make an appointment

Dr. Jacobs accepts

Dr. Jacobs accepts the following insurance:

Coventry Health Care
Guardian
PHCS
Self Pay
WellPoint

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Dr. Jacobs treats your condition or procedure

• Syphilis Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Uterine Diseases

Dr. Jacobs is committed to providing patients with the most comprehensive care available to make their dreams of a family come true. Dr. Jacobs is the Medical Director of the Center of Excellence for Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) at Fertility Centers of Illinois.

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

5.208333333333333%

Dr. Jacobs?
Dr. Jacobs' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Laurence Jacobs, MD
Dr. Jacobs is patient and knowledgable - truly one of the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurence Jacobs, MD?
Dr. Jacobs never gave up on my husband and I. We had a particularly challenging road with infertility and spent over 7 years trying to concieve (not all with Dr. J). We now are the proud parents of a 2m old little boy, who is absolutely perfect. Through each step of our journey, Dr, Jacobs used progressive and aggressive treatments. He researched and used cutting edge science to ensure a positive outcome for us. Not only is Dr. Jacobs dedicated, but he is kind and caring as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurence Jacobs, MD?
Dr. Jacobs is an amazing individual, very knowledgeable and compassionate. We went to Dr. Jacobs after 4 IVF failures at a different facility and he helped us conceive beating all the odds. We are 11 weeks pregnant now and we are so thankful to him for this dream come true. We will definitely plan our second baby with Dr. Jacobs. He came across as a very friendly and warm person giving us hope that someone other than us is equally concerned for our success. His staff members are equally amazing
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurence Jacobs, MD?
Honestly I will recommend him the greatest doctor he did help me thank you doctor and his staff team they always there for anything you need
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurence Jacobs, MD?
Dr. Jacobs was referred to me to me through my coworker after two failed IVF's through a different doctor. My first impression with him was, "this is the doctor I want to be with". He switched my protocol from what my previous doctor prescribed, put me on vitamins to improve the quality of my eggs for 60 days, and then we started the process of stimulating. I am now currently 12 weeks pregnant. God bless you Doctor Laurence, and bless your staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurence Jacobs, MD?
Dr. Jacobs is hands down one of the best Dr's I have come across. He knows what he's talking about, he's very knowledgeable in his field, his welcoming/friendly/caring personality really helps you be confident and know that you're in good hands. He comes highly recommended for obvious reasons. I absolutely would HIGHLY recommend his practice, everyone is extremely nice and welcoming. Thank you SO much Dr. Jacobs for everything you have done for us. We're so happy we found you :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurence Jacobs, MD?
A quick recap of my pregnancy history. I have been pregnant 4 times and all ended in miscarriage before the 8th week. From my very first visit at Fertility Centers of Illinois in Hoffman Estates back in May I was so impressed. The staff was unbelievably friendly and welcoming. When I met Dr. Jacobs, I just knew he would be the doctor to help my husband and get and stay pregnant. He was so detailed in reviewing all of my previous medical history, asking questions and was genuinely empathic to my
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurence Jacobs, MD?
We couple both had infertility problems, and Dr. Laurence Jacobs provided necessary treatment. We got out of problem within 6 months and we got success. Dr. Jacobs suggested treatment required what exactly help us, he clearly explained the stages of treatment and we got success in 1st stage itself. And his staff is very responsive for the queries we ask.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurence Jacobs, MD?
Dr Jacobs is an incredibly caring and knowledgeable doctor. He made my husband and I feel very comfortable during a trying time and explained everything from why we were doing things to billing. I would highly recommend him! His office staff from the front desk to the nurses were wonderful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurence Jacobs, MD?
Dr. Jacobs showed us great kindness during our time with him. He explains things thoroughly so that they are easy to understand, does not make you feel rushed, and is personable and patient. Excellent bedside manner. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurence Jacobs, MD?
Dr Jacob have good knowledge, no doubt about it. He is totally busy and you won't get enough time to talk or early appointment . He will recommended to go with ERA if you have any previous failures, still we didn't have success with 7 days progesterone . I don't have great experience to share in whole process. Too much of medication and money for sure. Again its depends on case to case. we didn't feel confidence from beginning of the process, nurses are OK not that great.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurence Jacobs, MD?
Doctor Jacobs is warm, kind and very supportive. He is super experience and honest. He came up with game plan and it was always open to questions. It took me some time to get pregnant but he was confident it will work and it happen. I will recommend Doctor Jacobs to everyone who is trying to have a baby.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurence Jacobs, MD?
Dr. Jacobs and his team were outstanding from our first appointment to our last. The entire team at FCI never missed a beat which is so valuable for someone experiencing infertility. The communication with both Dr. Jacobs and the nurses was excellent and as frequent as we needed it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurence Jacobs, MD?
Dr Jacobs was a life saver. My husband and I had worked with a prior doctor that was difficult to work with. I made an apt with him worried that I would be turned away because of my type 1 diabetes. He embraced me, encouraged me, told me what an amazing job I was doing and he set me up with a plan. A few months later we were pregnant! I wish we had started with him :) Always there to answer ANY questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurence Jacobs, MD?
Dr. Jacobs and his nurse Jen were always available to answer any questions or concerns. They always made my husband and I feel comfortable throughout the entire process. Could not have asked for a better experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurence Jacobs, MD?
My husband and I could not have found a more kind, knowledgeable, compassionate and well-mannered individual to guide us on our journey to parenthood. We’re about to begin our first IUI treatment and I feel very well-informed and comfortable. The nurses are personable and respectful, too! I’m so grateful we’ve found Dr. Jacobs and his team. I’m very hopeful about our future
Very responsive.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurence Jacobs, MD?
Dr was very caring and compassionate from the moment we met him until our very last visit. He really took the time to explain things to us and answer all of our questions. The entire staff smiled and made us feel comfortable. We went to another location for testing and this was handled very smoothly. I often heard results very quickly. I liked that I was able to communicate with Dr and the nurses via email and there was always a response. I would recommend Dr. Jacobs to anyone, hands down.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurence Jacobs, MD?
My experience with this doctor was a very positive one. Dr. Jacobs was just who I needed right when I needed him. He is educated, compassionate, and trustworthy. He is easy to communicate with, and he is easy to get in touch with. I would recommend Dr. Jacobs as anyone's first choice when selecting a doctor for their infertility journey. His staff is constantly in communication with me via the online portal and also by telephone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurence Jacobs, MD?
Dr. Jacobs is very good at explaining every detail Of your fertility journey with you, and he is always willing to answer any questions you may have along the way :).
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Jacobs?

Fertility Centers of Illinois

• Sat: 8:00am - 12:00pm
    • Sat: closed

Fertility Centers of Illinois

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Jacobs treats patients.

Highland Park Hospital