Dr. Laurence Jacobs, MD

Dr. Jacobs
Telehealth services available

Fertility Centers of Illinois

2260 W Higgins Rd Ste 200 Hoffman Estates, IL 60169

Dr. Laurence Jacobs, MD is a Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialist in Hoffman Estates, IL and has over 45 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine medical school in 1975. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Advocate Condell Medical Center and Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Jacobs to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialists in your area

See similar Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialists in Hoffman Estates

• Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Hospital Satisfaction

Dr. Jacobs accepts

Dr. Jacobs accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
Priority Health
Priority PPO
Self Pay
WellPoint

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Dr. Jacobs treats your condition or procedure

• Thyroid Screening
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Uterine Diseases

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Laurence Jacobs, MD...

Offer an online patient portal?

Communicate via email?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Offer evening visits?

Dr. Jacobs' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Jacobs

4.672897196261682%

Dr. Jacobs?
After seeing a doctor at a different clinic for several IVF cycles who told us we had a 2% chance of success, we switched to Dr. Jacobs. Thanks to Dr. Jacobs, we now have a wonderful, healthy one year old son who is our own biological child. This past year has been the most amazing and happiest year in my life - all thanks to Dr. Jacobs. Helen, the nurse from Dr. Jacobs's office was helpful and prompt in answering all our questions and concerns.
KS – Aug 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurence Jacobs, MD?
We are very blessed to work with to Dr. Laurence Jacobs . He's very attentive, caring and most of all respectful of our decisions. His honesty & professionalism is unmatched compared to the other Reproductive Endocrinologists my husband and I had before. Dr. Laurence Jacobs is true to his words. He is very patient and listened to what we have to say. With continuous failure in IVF and a miscarriage, Dr Jacobs recommended tests I should take before moving forward again with IVF. I did what he suggested & sure enough I tested positive for those tests, which prevented me from getting pregnant. After Dr Jacobs treatment and recommendations, we went for another round of IVF and now we are expecting. Words can't explain our happiness. We highly recommend Dr. Laurence Jacobs, he made the impossible, possible!! -- MV (04 2020)
Apr 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurence Jacobs, MD?
Dr Jacobs is a great doctor. Our case was a challenging combination via IVF but he made sure we finally were able to get pregnant and our little baby will be soon with us :) Dr Jacobs always patiently listened to my questions and my complains as I did kind of complain when it didn’t work and answered all. He explained the obstacles we were facing and what we could do. I’m sure he has to deal with different characters and it is not easy. Dr Jacobs has also great sense of humor which helped to go thru the process that is difficult, overwhelming and exhausting. Not many doctors have such a good sense of humor. Besides dr Jacobs gives his patients his email address so if you have questions or concerns you can ask and he will always reply even late in the evening so in one word he is an just email away. If anyone needs treatment I would highly recommend Dr Jacobs as the fertility doctor who can help achieve your dream of having a child. I wish Dr Jacobs all the best. Joanna & Mark
Apr 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurence Jacobs, MD?
Dr. Laurence A Jacobs provides a very professional and outstanding guidance during patient’s stressful and vital journey of having a child via IVF. He personally supervises each case and considers carefully each couple’s special circumstances. Special thanks to the FCI staff and aParent Fertility lab at Highland Park for an extremely delicate and precise work that brings happiness to people’s lives! Embryologists never meet patients, but their contribution is absolutely crucial in the magic FCI performs daily. The lab staff presents every piece of the information accurately and timely, returns every phone call personally immediately, which reduces stress, helps to make correct decisions, save money and have a happy outcome! Lucky to choose Dr Jacobs, his FCI clinic and the lab!
JP – Dec 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurence Jacobs, MD?
My husband and I had a lot of anxiety around beginning fertility testing and treatment. When we determined that we did indeed face some challenges, Dr. Jacobs was always a steady and supportive guide along our path to parenthood. Infertility can be a heartbreaking and lonely journey, but the staff, nurses and doctors at FCI were always positive, hopeful, honest and pleasant to see (and you see them a lot when you're undergoing treatment!). When it was time to give up on IUI and try IVF, Dr. Jacobs was encouraging and straightforward about what the process entailed and how much better our odds would be. We moved forward with IVF and became pregnant after our first frozen embryo transfer. We feel incredibly blessed and grateful to FCI to be 35 weeks pregnant, expecting our baby girl to arrive right around Christmas, 2019. If you're considering getting tested, starting treatment, picking a clinic or finding support, please give FCI and Dr. Jacobs a call. It was so worth it.
Elizabeth – Nov 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurence Jacobs, MD?
Five stars is not enough for Dr. Jacobs and his team! I have struggled with Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) all my adult life. Other doctors failed to successfully diagnose or treat my condition. I was ecstatic to learn that Dr. Jacobs is a nationally recognized specialist in the treatment of PCOS. I pleased when I received grace, instead of shame, at our first visit. When we started trying for a family, I was afraid to see a new dr. But, I have never been more comfortable. Every staff member was supportive and encouraging. Even when we faced another "not yet", they delivered it with care and hope. We were hesitant to move onto IVF and Dr. Jacobs worked with us to accommodate that choice. Once I was pregnant, he and his staff carefully monitored the pregnancy to ensure the best chance to carry to term. When they say, "Your miracle. Our mission", it’s true. Today, we are holding our precious miracle! We are forever grateful.I highly recommend Dr. Jacobs, his team, and FCI
Christy G. – Oct 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurence Jacobs, MD?
It is too hard to put into one review the amount of gratitude my husband and I have for Dr. Jacobs and his staff at FCI. Dr. Jacobs is the most knowledgeable and persistent doctor you could possibly hope for in the fertility world. We were comforted by the fact that Dr. Jacobs was willing to run any and every test that might lead us to answers. He uses the most current practices and makes it obvious that he is always completely invested in your care. Without him suggesting the Receptiva DX test to us, we wouldn’t be where we are today. As we wait for our miracle twin girls to arrive this March, we can never truly thank him enough. You’d be crazy not to allow Dr. Jacobs and FCI a chance to make your dream of becoming a parent come true as well.
CN – Oct 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurence Jacobs, MD?
Dr. Jacob's was my third Reproductive Endocrinologist. I had already been through 6 clomid + IUI cycles and 3 IVF trials with no success. The first two doctors I went to said I had poor egg quality and that it would be difficult for me to conceive. I went to Dr. Jacob's and he gave us new hope. He is excellent doctor and very experienced. During appointments he always knew what questions his patients would have. He would answer questions even before asking. Needless to say we had success with our 4th IVF. I would highly recommend him.
MP – Aug 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurence Jacobs, MD?
Dr Jacobs helped us conceived both of our girls!! We wouldn't have the loves of our lives without his and his staffs help! They were very informative and compassionate. He took the time to listen to our concerns and provided treatment options that were realistic. Words can't express how much he has changed our lives.
JLR – Jul 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurence Jacobs, MD?
I loved Dr Jacobs!!! I am so glad I decided to go to FCI. everyone on staff is very nice and compassionate, they helped me so very much!
Jul 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurence Jacobs, MD?
Dr. Jacobs is patient and knowledgable - truly one of the best!
Apr 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurence Jacobs, MD?
Dr. Jacobs never gave up on my husband and I. We had a particularly challenging road with infertility and spent over 7 years trying to concieve (not all with Dr. J). We now are the proud parents of a 2m old little boy, who is absolutely perfect. Through each step of our journey, Dr, Jacobs used progressive and aggressive treatments. He researched and used cutting edge science to ensure a positive outcome for us. Not only is Dr. Jacobs dedicated, but he is kind and caring as well.
Apr 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurence Jacobs, MD?
Dr. Jacobs is an amazing individual, very knowledgeable and compassionate. We went to Dr. Jacobs after 4 IVF failures at a different facility and he helped us conceive beating all the odds. We are 11 weeks pregnant now and we are so thankful to him for this dream come true. We will definitely plan our second baby with Dr. Jacobs. He came across as a very friendly and warm person giving us hope that someone other than us is equally concerned for our success. His staff members are equally amazing
Mar 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurence Jacobs, MD?
Honestly I will recommend him the greatest doctor he did help me thank you doctor and his staff team they always there for anything you need
Erika in Aurora , IL – Mar 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurence Jacobs, MD?
Dr. Jacobs was referred to me to me through my coworker after two failed IVF's through a different doctor. My first impression with him was, "this is the doctor I want to be with". He switched my protocol from what my previous doctor prescribed, put me on vitamins to improve the quality of my eggs for 60 days, and then we started the process of stimulating. I am now currently 12 weeks pregnant. God bless you Doctor Laurence, and bless your staff.
R N in Chicago, IL – Jan 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurence Jacobs, MD?
Dr. Jacobs is hands down one of the best Dr's I have come across. He knows what he's talking about, he's very knowledgeable in his field, his welcoming/friendly/caring personality really helps you be confident and know that you're in good hands. He comes highly recommended for obvious reasons. I absolutely would HIGHLY recommend his practice, everyone is extremely nice and welcoming. Thank you SO much Dr. Jacobs for everything you have done for us. We're so happy we found you :)
Filza in IL – Dec 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurence Jacobs, MD?
A quick recap of my pregnancy history. I have been pregnant 4 times and all ended in miscarriage before the 8th week. From my very first visit at Fertility Centers of Illinois in Hoffman Estates back in May I was so impressed. The staff was unbelievably friendly and welcoming. When I met Dr. Jacobs, I just knew he would be the doctor to help my husband and get and stay pregnant. He was so detailed in reviewing all of my previous medical history, asking questions and was genuinely empathic to my
Jamie in Chicago – Nov 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurence Jacobs, MD?
We couple both had infertility problems, and Dr. Laurence Jacobs provided necessary treatment. We got out of problem within 6 months and we got success. Dr. Jacobs suggested treatment required what exactly help us, he clearly explained the stages of treatment and we got success in 1st stage itself. And his staff is very responsive for the queries we ask.
Leetha – Oct 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurence Jacobs, MD?
Dr Jacobs is an incredibly caring and knowledgeable doctor. He made my husband and I feel very comfortable during a trying time and explained everything from why we were doing things to billing. I would highly recommend him! His office staff from the front desk to the nurses were wonderful.
Martha in Lake Zurich, IL – Sep 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurence Jacobs, MD?
Dr. Jacobs showed us great kindness during our time with him. He explains things thoroughly so that they are easy to understand, does not make you feel rushed, and is personable and patient. Excellent bedside manner. Highly recommend!
KMR in antioch – Sep 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurence Jacobs, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Jacobs?

Dr. Jacobs is committed to providing patients with the most comprehensive care available to make their dreams of a family come true. Dr. Jacobs is the Medical Director of the Center of Excellence for Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) at Fertility Centers of Illinois.

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

1975
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Northwestern

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Dr. Jacobs communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Dr. Jacobs communicates via email

• Does Dr. Jacobs offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Jacobs offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Dr. Jacobs offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Dr. Jacobs offers an online patient portal

• Does Dr. Jacobs have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Dr. Jacobs has free onsite parking

• Does Dr. Jacobs offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Jacobs offers weekend visits

• Does Dr. Jacobs offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Jacobs offers evening visits