Dr. Laurence Glickman, MD

Dr. Laurence Glickman, MD

Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Laurence Glickman, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Garden City, NY. He is 62 years old and has been practicing for 32 years.

999 Franklin Ave

Garden City, NY 11530

• Affinity Insurance Services
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Vytra Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Glickman

See how frequently Dr. Glickman performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Breast Lift Surgery
Gynecomastia
Excision of Skin Lesion

Dr. Glickman's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Plastic Surgery

• Congenital Anomalies of Breast
  • Gynecomastia
  • Hidradenitis
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Second-Degree Burns

• Gynecomastia Repair
  • Liposuction
  • Maxillofacial Surgery
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Skin Grafts
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Hamilton College
  • Nassau County Medical Center & SUNY Stony Brook
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1989
  • Sunnybrooke Health Science Centre, University Of Toronto
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1990

Dr. Glickman has no media or publications listed.

• French
  • Russian

Dr. Glickman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Glickman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Glickman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Glickman to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Glickman's Performance
in brookville NY |
Wonderful experience if you have to go to a doctor he's kind patient calm and always has time to talk about any concerns you may have... Im fortunate to have found him. His skills are amazing has always helped me and my issues resolve.
When I went to see Dr Glickman for a consultation I was very nervous. He immediately made me feel at ease and took his time explaining things and answering any questions and concerns that I had. I would highly recommend Dr Glickman as he is an excellent doctor.
in Elmont, NY |
Dr Glickman wonderful excellent caring compassionate take time to explain he listens to you to your wants and your needs and he gives his advice what's best for you I couldn't of asked for a better doctor to take care of me thank you Dr Futerman
As a teenager I always had loose excess belly fat around my lower abdomen which only worsened after loosing over eighty pounds. I had been a diabetic for over ten yrs. I went for a consultation with Dr. Glickman and explained that I knew that if I had an abdominoplasty that I would no longer be insulin dependent. Of course, he could not promise this would be the case. However, he would be able to rid me of my belly and make me look wonderful. He did both! I am insulin free and look GREAT!!!
Dr. Glickman is a kind, caring and patient individual. I first met him almost 10 years ago for a consult to discuss a tummy tuck and breast augmentation. He answered all of my questions (I had a very long list of questions) and I didn't feel rushed or pressured to make a decision. Ten years later I was ready for the tuck and implants. The follow up care is phenomenal and the staff is wonderful. I am 13 months post surgery and my experience with Dr. G and his staff has been very positive.
in Westbury NY |
Dr. Laurence Glickman is a skilled compassionate surgeon. He was able to fix my nose that was broken in three places from a bad fall and make it look normal again. He is amazing. You couldn't find a better surgeon or a nicer human being. I highly recommend him. You will not be disappointed
in Roslyn Heights, NY |
Extremely disappointed in the staff of the office. Offered a free console and then 24 hr before asked for a insurance referral, i asked why they said because we want to capture the insurance payment. Then when i could not get in time the said you should cancel and reschedule ... I had 3 thing i had to cover though I advised them of the most pressing. I'm sure they have a lot of business but they won't have mine. Total bait and switch over $50 co pay
Freeport, NY |
Dr. Glickman is friendly, gentle, patient. good listener, and answer the patient concerns about the surgery. he is an excellent surgeon. It is easy to schedule or to reschedule appointments. The office is spacious, clean and comfortable. The staff are attentive and ready to help.
in Northport, NY |
Excellent experience. Dr. Glickman made me feel comfortable from the start. I was very nervous about my procedure and he put my mind at ease. Definitely would recommend him to anyone considering any type of abdominal surgery.
in Hicksville, NY |
My whole experience with Dr. Glickman was flawless from my initial appointment to my last follow up. Dr. Glickman and his staff were very professional and thorough answering any of my questions about my procedure and what to expect in the days to follow. I also received phone calls after the day of surgery, checking up on how I felt. I am so happy that I chose Dr. Glickman, and would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone considering plastic surgery.
in New York, NY |
44 yrs old 2 children. I chose Dr. Glickman because of his impressive credentials and numerous before and after pics on the LIPGS website. He preformed a TT with MR and lipo of the flanks. OMG!!! I have my pre baby body back! I love, love , love my results. They are better than I expected. I am 5 months post op and I am still healing but I am extremely happy!!! Dr. Glickman was very informative and kind. I trusted him completely and the staff was excellent!!! I recommend him to everyone.
in Hollis, NY |
After interviewing several of the top plastic surgeons in Long Island, I unequivocally chose Dr. Glickman to perform my elective breast augmentation. Dr. Glickman?s credentials and years of experience were exceptional. What catapulted and set Dr. Glickman apart from his peers was his ability to truly listen in detail to his patients? needs, he is detailed oriented and a master at his craft. Dr. Glickman and his staff provided optimal service both before and after surgery. He is the BEST!!
Have you seen Dr. Laurence Glickman, MD?
Are you Dr. Glickman?