Dr. Laurence Arnold, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

Plastic Surgery of Asheville 2 Walden Ridge Dr Ste 20B Asheville, NC 28803 Get Directions
Dr. Laurence Arnold, MD
Dr. Laurence I. Arnold is a Plastic Surgeon serving the Asheville area for more than 30 years. Dr. Arnold is experienced in Rhinoplasty, Otoplasty and Laser Resurfacing, Restylane, Juvederm and Botox. He is a professional member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the American College of Surgeons and the Western Carolina Medical Society. Dr. Laurence Arnold was also awarded the Patients' Choice Award, the On-Time Doctor Award and the Compassionate Doctor Recognition.

Dr. Arnold's Care Philosophy

After more than twenty years of experience, we have strived to provide our patients with quality care and compassion. Choosing a qualified board certified plastic surgeon by the American Board of Plastic Surgery is very important. We offer complimentary cosmetic consultations. Patients may return for a subsequent visit prior to surgery, in order to make sure that each patient is well informed. Surgical procedures requiring general anesthesia are supervised in the hospital by MD anesthesiologist

Dr. Arnold's Experience

See how Dr. Arnold's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Arnold

Dr. Arnold accepts 2 insurance carriers

Dr. Arnold is now accepting new patients
Plastic Surgery of Asheville2 Walden Ridge Dr Ste 20B
Asheville, NC 28803
(828) 681-0100Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Arnold has admitting privileges.

Dr. Arnold's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Arnold to family and friends
Dr. Arnold's Performance
in Mills River, NC |
Dr. Arnold preformed my breast reduction one year ago. From the first appointment I knew he was the surgeon for me. He is kind, compassionate and genuinely cares about you as a patient and as a person. He always treated me with the utmost respect, really listened to and valued my opinions. I highly recommend Dr. Arnold to everyone looking for a first class surgeon that will be with you every step of the way. He deserves 10 stars but I am limited to 5.
in Brevard, NC |
I saw Dr. Arnold for breast reconstruction after being diagnosed with breast cancer. He treated me with respect and always had time to explain things and answer questions. He and Laura are top notch and made my experience throughout this journey more pleasant then I would have ever thought. I would highly recommend his services.
in Asheville NC |
Dr Arnold is a very calm caring doctor. He explains everything very well and always has time to address any questions you have. I had never been sick a day in my life until last year I found out I had stage 4 breast cancer. Dr Arnold was with me through several surgeries. His manner calmed my fears and allowed a bad situation to not be as bad as I imaged. He is a great doctor. I would highly recommend him to anyone. Very pleased with the outcome of all surgeries. He is very good!
in Marion, NC |
After having gastric bypass surgery, I had lost 130lbs. which caused me to have an excess of sagging skin in my breasts and abdomen. Due to gravity and pulling my body forward it caused bone spurs on my spine and my migraines got worse. I decided to get a consultation with Dr. Arnold. I was very nervous since this was my first cosmetic surgery. Dr. Arnold and Laura was very respectful and knowledgeable on the procedures that I was pursuing. They listen and they are there when you need them.
in Canton, NC |
Dr Arnold and Laura are awesome! I went to him to undergo breast reconstruction due to breast cancer. I highly recommend them. I had a wonderful experience with them and continue to. Dr Arnold is not only a very educated Dr he is also a very genuine person. Him and Laura truly care about their patients. I cannot thank them enough!!!!
in Asheville, NC |
Dr. Arnold and his assistant, Laura, provide comprehensive care- and caring. They are very thorough in their explanations amidst the many patients they see, and in tune with what patients need. In addition, they portray a positive attitude that is very helpful for some of the procedures that people go through. I am very satisfied with my experience and know that I can call anytime for advisement.
in Asheville, NC |
Dr. Arnold is a wonderful doctor. I would highly recommend him.
Have you seen Dr. Laurence Arnold, MD?
Are you Dr. Arnold?

Compare Dr. Arnold

Dr. Arnold's Care Philosophy

Dr. Arnold says...

More than 25 years in practice with vast experience in reconstructive surgery of the face, breast and body.

Dr. Arnold says...

Special interest in microvascular reconstruction of the breast and body and facial reanimation surgery after facial nerve palsy

Dr. Arnold's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery

• Good Samaritan Award, Florida Medical Society, 2001
    • multiple journals, 1990

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Why It Matters: Dr. Arnold's Board Certifications

• Plastic Surgery

Dr. Arnold does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Arnold and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Loyola University Of Chicago/Stritch School Of Medicine

Microsurgery Research Center, St Vincents Hosp, Melbourne, Australia

Completed in 1990

Rutgers University

Graduated in 1976

Dr. Arnold does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Arnold and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery
  • Pediatric Plastic Surgery

• Abdominoplasty
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Adult Reconstructive Surgery
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Laser Surgery
  • Liposuction
  • Microsurgical Procedure
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Orbital Floor Fracture Repair