Dr. Laurence Arnold, MD

Dr. Laurence Arnold, MD

Plastic Surgery  |

Dr. Laurence I. Arnold is a Plastic Surgeon serving the Asheville area for more than 11 years. after relocating from South Florida. Dr. Arnold is experienced in Breast Reconstruction( TRAM flaps, implants), and has vast experience with patients referred, who have failed reconstructions or complications after breast implants ( capsular contracture, and ruptured silicone implants). In addition, Dr Arnold is skilled in microsurgical reconstruction to repair complex wounds of the head and neck and facial palsy. He is Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and is an active member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, Fellow of the American College of Surgeons and member of the North Carolina medical Society and Western Carolina Medical Society. Dr. Arnold was also awarded the Patients' Choice Award, On-Time Doctor Award, Compassionate Doctor Recognition and the Good Samaritan Award by the Florida Medical Society. He greatest enjoyment comes from volunteer work and currently serves as President of Small World Foundation, a 501c3 non profit humanitarian organization.

Plastic Surgery of Asheville

2 Walden Ridge Dr Ste 20B

Asheville, NC 28803

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Arnold

See how frequently Dr. Arnold performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Breast Lift Surgery
high
Breast Reconstruction
Breast Reduction

Dr. Arnold's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Arnold "After more than twenty years of experience, we have strived to provide our patients with quality care and compassion. Choosing a qualified board certified plastic surgeon by the American Board of Plastic Surgery is very important. We offer complimentary cosmetic consultations. Patients may return for a subsequent visit prior to surgery, in order to make sure that each patient is well informed. Surgical procedures requiring general anesthesia are supervised in the hospital by MD anesthesiologist"

• Plastic Surgery

• Abdominoplasty
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Adult Reconstructive Surgery
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Laser Surgery
  • Liposuction
  • Microsurgical Procedure
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Orbital Floor Fracture Repair
  • Pediatric Reconstructive Surgery
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Skin Grafts
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Rutgers University
  • Microsurgery Research Center, St Vincents Hosp, Melbourne, Australia
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1990

• Good Samaritan Award, Florida Medical Society, 2001
  • multiple journals, 1990

Dr. Arnold does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Arnold and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Arnold's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Arnold to family and friends
Dr. Arnold's Performance
I have the utmost respect for Dr. Arnold and super happy with the results of my surgeries!
Dr. Arnold and his staff listened to my concerns, and followed through; giving me great satisfaction from the results. Very efficient and friendly professional staff.
Dr. Arnold provides expertise and deep knowledge of his craft with the caring attention and compassion rarely found in today's increasingly impersonal medical world. It's like having your best friend at your side throughout your entire medical journey!
Effective communication between his office and me as well as respecting my complicated insurance situation. Appreciate the work the firm has put into my case on such short notice. Respectfully, DM
I came to Dr. Arnold for a consultation on a Tummy Tuck. On exam Dr. Arnold determined i also had a Diastasis Recti (abdominal separation) that needed to be repaired and he could take care of both at the same time. I was very comfortable with Dr. Arnold and booked the surgery. I had the surgery and it was one of the best decisions I have made.I truly recommend Dr. Arnold he is the best!
I was nervous during my first exam, but Dr. Arnold and Celina made me feel quite at ease and discussed with me my options for the surgery. My surgery was very successful and my follow up care has been excellent. I am happy I made this decision. While I am happy with the physical results, the improvement in my self esteem has been remarkable. This one procedure has done more for me than anything I have ever done for myself. I only have praise and adoration for Dr. Arnold and Celina.
My overall experience was amazing. Surgery is not a easy thing and the staff went above and beyond to help with this process. I would recommend Dr Arnold to anyone!!
Dr. Arnold performed reconstructive breast surgery that exceeded my expectations. Recovery was swift and the results were beyond satisfactory. I appreciate everything he did for me. Selena was very caring, and helpful when I had to change appointments.
Dr. Arnold and staff have been wonderful, always helpful and pleasant. I have healed well, continuing to look and feel better. If you have a cosmetic need, come here.
I met Dr. Arnold late August 2017 after being turned down by two other plastic surgeons for 2 different reasons. In April 2013 I had emergency surgery on my abdomen which left crude uneven scarring. Dr. Arnold said he could help me and made feel very good about my decision. My whole disposition on life has changed since my surgery on 9/15/2017. He is gentle, caring and supportive. Thank you Dr. Arnold and Selena.
Dr Arnold is AWESOME!!
The first time that I came to Doctor Arnold office I was so scare about the process and how I will going to get trough this. Dr Arnold and Laura make feel like family they were very kind and caring that I immediately knew I was in the right place. They did a great job with my reconstruction. I am very happy I found him. I definitely recommend them. He is not only a excellent plastic surgeon He is a wonderful person.
Dr. Arnold and his team are extremely caring and supportive during a difficult and challenging time. Their dedication to their patients, and to improving quality of life for those they serve, is evident in everything they do. No question is too insignificant, no concern is too minor...whatever you need they address it. And if you need to cry...they lend a shoulder as well.
Dr. Arnold and his staff are profectionist!!! He listens to you and what you want I had a breast augmention. I am sooo happy with them there beautiful!!! He has also done botox and restylane. I would lay down and let him do any surgery on me. His whole staff are great people! Also he has wonderful bedside manners always smiling and happy!!! Thank you for being a top notch doctor! Love these guys!!! Sherri Moore
it was a pleasant experience for a change
Dr. Arnold preformed my breast reduction surgery one year ago. From the first appointment I knew he was the surgeon for me. He is kind, compassionate and genuinely cares about you as a patient and as a person. He has always treated me with the utmost respect. This doctor really listened to me and valued my opinions. I highly recommend Dr. Arnold to everyone in search of a first class surgeon. He will be with you every step of the way.
It is never easy going through reconstructive surgeries, but, I always felt well cared for by Dr Arnold. I am very pleased by the results of my breast reconstruction surgery post bilateral mastectomy. A big thank you to the doctor and his staff also. Always friendly.
in Brevard, NC |
I saw Dr. Arnold for breast reconstruction after being diagnosed with breast cancer. He treated me with respect and always had time to explain things and answer questions. He and Laura are top notch and made my experience throughout this journey more pleasant then I would have ever thought. I would highly recommend his services.
in Asheville NC |
Dr Arnold is a very calm caring doctor. He explains everything very well and always has time to address any questions you have. I had never been sick a day in my life until last year I found out I had stage 4 breast cancer. Dr Arnold was with me through several surgeries. His manner calmed my fears and allowed a bad situation to not be as bad as I imaged. He is a great doctor. I would highly recommend him to anyone. Very pleased with the outcome of all surgeries. He is very good!
in Marion, NC |
After having gastric bypass surgery, I had lost 130lbs. which caused me to have an excess of sagging skin in my breasts and abdomen. Due to gravity and pulling my body forward it caused bone spurs on my spine and my migraines got worse. I decided to get a consultation with Dr. Arnold. I was very nervous since this was my first cosmetic surgery. Dr. Arnold and Laura was very respectful and knowledgeable on the procedures that I was pursuing. They listen and they are there when you need them.
in Canton, NC |
Dr Arnold and Laura are awesome! I went to him to undergo breast reconstruction due to breast cancer. I highly recommend them. I had a wonderful experience with them and continue to. Dr Arnold is not only a very educated Dr he is also a very genuine person. Him and Laura truly care about their patients. I cannot thank them enough!!!!
in Asheville, NC |
Dr. Arnold and his assistant, Laura, provide comprehensive care- and caring. They are very thorough in their explanations amidst the many patients they see, and in tune with what patients need. In addition, they portray a positive attitude that is very helpful for some of the procedures that people go through. I am very satisfied with my experience and know that I can call anytime for advisement.
in Asheville, NC |
Dr. Arnold is a wonderful doctor. I would highly recommend him.
Have you seen Dr. Laurence Arnold, MD?

Visit Dr. Arnold

Dr. Arnold accepts 2 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Arnold has admitting privileges