Dr. Lauren Wells, MD

25 Reviews
Dr. Wells

Baylor University Medical Center

3500 Gaston Ave Ste 210 Dallas, TX 75246

Dr. Lauren Wells, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Dallas, TX and has been practicing for 6 years. She graduated from Wayne State University in 2009 and specializes in obstetrics & gynecology.

• Hospital satisfaction Patients said they were highly satisfied at this doctor's hospital. See hospitals
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Wells accepts

Dr. Wells accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Medicaid
Medicare
Special Needs Plan SNP

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Wells' experience treating your condition or procedure

• Cervical Dysplasia
  • Colposcopy
  • C-Section
  • da Vinci® Robotic Surgery
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Dilation and Curettage
  • Pap Smear
  • Pelvic Exams
  • Pelvic Pain
  • Pregnancy
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Tubal Ligation

3.9

Dr. Wells?
Dr. Wells' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Lauren Wells, MD
Dr.Wells is the best! She is very knowledgeable and personable. I’m expecting my first baby and I’m blessed to have her as my OB. She also experienced her first birth child this past year and having a doctor go through pregnancy with you is very rewarding. It honestly gave me an extra sense of comfort. I was very early in my pregnancy coming in as a new patient and of course she was later in her pregnancy and this made us the perfect match.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Wells, MD?
Best doctor hands down! Very Sweet and takes time to listen to you and and gives you detailed information. Very happy with her and would definitely recommend to friends, family and everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Wells, MD?
Dr. Dew was absolutely amazing. She was very informative and very sweet. I'll defiantly recommend her to friends and family, and defiantly come back!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Wells, MD?
Amazingly skilled surgeon who is up to date on the latest robotics. Her bedside manner is great. My recovery time, due to her skill, was fast and I stopped pain medication after day 2 - was back to work in under 2 weeks. Her medical assistant, Bianca, is extremely responsive and her surgical team is top notch. Lower scores are due to the miserable attitude of their intake receptionists - really grumpy and unhelpful - worth withstanding for the stellar physicians and MEDICAL staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Wells, MD?
My appt. was at 10:00. I arrived at 9:45, checked the box that my info had changed. At 10:20 I asked how far behind the Dr was, and if they were going to ask for my insurance card. I was told they would get back to me. At 10:30, I asked AGAIN how much longer it would be and was told-they would 'check' , at this point they updated my info. After NO info as to when my 10:00 appointment would happen, at 10:45 I walked out! Thankfully, Dallas has many other professional options.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Wells, MD?
Dr. Dew is one of the rare treasures you find in a doctor. Not only is she easy to talk to, and very empathetic, she is extremely knowledgeable. The lower stars in the office category should not reflect her, or her abilities... She is worth dealing with an over booked office. She personally takes time to make you comfortable and make sure that you understand everything about your body, and your baby. If she could get 10 stars, she would deserve them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Wells, MD?
She delivered my first child and I LOVE LOVE LOVED her! She made me feel extremely comfortable. Throughout my ENTIRE pregnancy she made sure that I was knowledgeable about what was going on with body as well as the baby. He and her assistant Sarah were SO SWEET. I enjoyed every visit....even when they had not too good news for me. I would recommend her to any soon to be.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Wells, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Wells?

I have a passion for maintaining the health of women throughout adult life and providing individualized preventative health care measures. I offer a full range of services in the field of obstetrics and gynecology from the initial exam, to pregnancy ...

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

2009
Wayne State University
2005
Michigan State University

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Wells treats patients.

78% Patient experience rating, 9% higher than the national average