Dr. Lauren Tran, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Dr. Lauren Tran, MD
Dr. Lauren Tran, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Diamond Bar, CA. She is 50 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Tran is affiliated with St.Jude Medical Center.

Dr. Tran's Care Philosophy

At St. Jude Heritage Medical Group, we know keeping your family healthy is your most important job. That's why our physicians specialize in the care of you and your family.

Dr. Tran's Experience

See how Dr. Tran's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Tran

Dr. Tran accepts 8 insurance carriers

Dr. Tran is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Tran has admitting privileges.

Dr. Tran's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tran to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Tran's Performance
in Diamond Bar, CA |
Dr. Tran is a very attentive, caring practitioner. I have never felt rushed or that my questions were not being answered. I have seen her as well as my teen daughter. I would recommend her highly.
in Garden Grove, CA |
1 star may seem harsh and maybe like an exaggeration, but this score is truly representative of my experiences with Dr. Lauren Tran. She took no time to listen to any of my issues or ask if I had any questions. I also had an appointment but still ended up waiting 2 hours anyway... Then I only saw Dr. Tran for 5 minutes until she led me out of her office so that she could see her next patient. In my opinion, this doctor showed no compassion to me and couldn't care less about my health.
I have not been working at the Westminster office since Jan, 2016. However, many patients do not know that I have relocated to Diamond Bar.
in Anaheim, CA |
She is the great doctor and is the only one Ii saw in the past year. She cared for my illnesss and when I was out of work, she helped me with the drug program so I can continue with the treatment
in Santa Ana, CA |
She has been taken care of my son and he is very fond of her. and wants to continue being care by Dr. Lauren. He has autism and only wants Dr. Tran to care for him. He is able to speak and communicate only with her. I am devastated that when she moved out of Bolsa but grateful that we can transfer to St. Jude Heritage to continue with the care. The following rate is for the St. Jude office, not for Bolsa Medical Group
in Westminster, CA |
I tried to explain to her that I been having heavy cough with lots of mucus, I also have bunches of little red dot on my arms that come and go, that I have been having flu for more than 2 weeks. She neither took a look nor checked out my throat or my arms skin after I finished telling her my sickness. What kind of doctor takes 2 minutes to examine a patient, refuses to listen to anything I say, and never have eye contact with the patient?
Have you seen Dr. Lauren Tran, MD?

Compare Dr. Tran

Dr. Tran's Care Philosophy

Dr. Tran's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Tran has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Tran's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Tran does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Tran and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

David Geffen School Of Medicine At UCLA, University Of California, Los Angeles

Graduated in 1995

Northridge Fam Prac

Completed in 1998

• Chinese, Cantonese
  • Chinese, Mandarin
  • Vietnamese

Dr. Tran does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tran and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Tran does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Tran and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.