Dr. Lauren Rubal, MD

Dr. Lauren Rubal, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility  ·
Female
Dr. Lauren Rubal, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Irvine, CA. She graduated from University Of Miami / School Of Medicine and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility and obstetrics & gynecology.

6650 Alton Pkwy Bldg 2

Irvine, CA 92618

• Kaiser Permanente

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Rubal treats your condition or procedure

• Female Infertility
  • Fluid Contrast Ultrasound
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Hysteroscopy
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Uterine Diseases
  • Uterine Fibroids

Health care leader whose mission is to keep you healthy. Under-one-roof convenience, 24-hour advice nurse, and online access to manage your health - anytime.

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

Dr. Rubal?
Dr. Rubal's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Lauren Rubal, MD
RecentMost Helpful
From day 1 Dr. Rubal treated us like family. She genuinely cares and focuses on your journey. The odds were completely against us ( 1 embryo ) but that was never the focus. Dr. Rubal has what I call a personal medical standard, and it’s what my husband and I believe lead to us becoming parents.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Rubal, MD?
If you're looking for an RE that keeps it real with you, genuinely cares about your journey and knows exactly where to focus her efforts to give you the best chance possible, Dr. Rubal is for you! Plus.. She looks like Ann Hathaway! Beautiful inside and out!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Rubal, MD?
I’ve had many infertility specialist over my 8 yr journey and they all gave me “unexplained” diagnosis of infertility until I met Dr. Rubal. When I met with her she genuinely listened. She took an aggressive approach to my infertility issues. She ordered complete work up and finally I got answers and a great treatment plan for myself and husband. Dr. Rubal has been amazing through this entire journey. She has been supportive, educational and comforting. I would recommend Dr. Rubal to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Rubal, MD?
Writing a review for Dr. Rubal is like writing a review for a close, trusted friend. We began our infertility journey close to 5 years ago, and she’s been with us every step of the way. Through multiple rounds of IUI, and 4 rounds of IVF (2 of which we’re successful), Dr. Rubal has been the rock and the expert we needed. Her positivity helped us remain optimistic over the years, yet she never failed to be honest with news that was difficult to hear. She held our hand- both literally and figurati
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Rubal, MD?
Dr. Rubal is an exceptional doctor! We couldn’t have persevered our 3 year journey without her. She offered expertise, professionalism, honesty, and hope in some of our best and worst times. Her genuine enthusiasm, passion, and explanations were such a comfort. Besides being incredibly upbeat and personable, Dr. Rubal consistently communicated with us. She was also up to date with medical research and used innovative methods to make our dream come true. We’re now pregnant! So thankful for her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Rubal, MD?
There aren’t enough sufficient words to describe how incredible Dr. Rubal is. She is kind, compassionate and genuinely took interest in our situation. She has forever changed our lives and we are so grateful for her. She went above and beyond for us. Dr. Rubal literally became family to us and I hope everyone who struggles with infertility is blessed enough to be treated by Dr. Rubal. She is our Angel on Earth.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Rubal, MD?
Dr. Rubal and her staff are the BEST. We went in there during a difficult time, experiencing infertility, and Dr. Rubal was extremely supportive while still offering a realistic view of what we were dealing with. I always felt like she was rooting for us as she made her decisions for our care. She listened, empathized, and provided excellent medical care. I never felt like she was bothered by my questions. She helped us achieve a healthy pregnancy! We love Dr. Rubal!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Rubal, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Rubal?

Insurance accepted