Dr. Lauren Rubal, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility •  Female • Age 39

Dr. Rubal

Lauren Rubal, MD

1441 Avocado Ave Newport Beach, CA 92660

Dr. Lauren Rubal, MD is a Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialist in Newport Beach, CA. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Rubal to book an appointment.

Dr. Rubal's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rubal

Dr. Rubal?
What People Say About Dr. Lauren Rubal, MD
Dr. Rubal is an amazing person. She loves what she does and you can feel it. She made me feel calm and confident about whole infertility process. She took time to explain all options and work on achieving our goal. Thank you for our little baby girl that was born I 2019. I can't wait to go back for 2nd one.
Anna Smyth – Feb 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Rubal, MD?
I have had the privilege of being cared for by Dr. Rubal for a little over a year now and have felt completely heard, understood and supported. She goes above and beyond to always explain things, answer my questions and has great communication and response times. I appreciate her positive attitude (she is always smiling) and her honesty.
Nov 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Rubal, MD?
Dr. Rubal is incredibly knowledgeable, kind and truly knows what she is talking about when it comes to infertility and treatment. We credit her for helping up conceive. She always listens and she is fantastic at explaining procedures and what to expect. She doesn’t give up and cares about her patients. She makes the horrible process and journey of infertility that much more bearable with her positive attitude and perseverance.
Nicole R. – Sep 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Rubal, MD?
From day 1 Dr. Rubal treated us like family. She genuinely cares and focuses on your journey. The odds were completely against us ( 1 embryo ) but that was never the focus. Dr. Rubal has what I call a personal medical standard, and it’s what my husband and I believe lead to us becoming parents.
Alyson Evans – Aug 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Rubal, MD?
If you're looking for an RE that keeps it real with you, genuinely cares about your journey and knows exactly where to focus her efforts to give you the best chance possible, Dr. Rubal is for you! Plus.. She looks like Ann Hathaway! Beautiful inside and out!
Crystal Traczyk in Meridian, ID – Aug 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Rubal, MD?
I’ve had many infertility specialist over my 8 yr journey and they all gave me “unexplained” diagnosis of infertility until I met Dr. Rubal. When I met with her she genuinely listened. She took an aggressive approach to my infertility issues. She ordered complete work up and finally I got answers and a great treatment plan for myself and husband. Dr. Rubal has been amazing through this entire journey. She has been supportive, educational and comforting. I would recommend Dr. Rubal to anyone!
Angie Serrano in Chino Hills, CA – Aug 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Rubal, MD?
Writing a review for Dr. Rubal is like writing a review for a close, trusted friend. We began our infertility journey close to 5 years ago, and she’s been with us every step of the way. Through multiple rounds of IUI, and 4 rounds of IVF (2 of which we’re successful), Dr. Rubal has been the rock and the expert we needed. Her positivity helped us remain optimistic over the years, yet she never failed to be honest with news that was difficult to hear. She held our hand- both literally and figurati
Nikki Siems – Jul 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Rubal, MD?
Dr. Rubal is an exceptional doctor! We couldn’t have persevered our 3 year journey without her. She offered expertise, professionalism, honesty, and hope in some of our best and worst times. Her genuine enthusiasm, passion, and explanations were such a comfort. Besides being incredibly upbeat and personable, Dr. Rubal consistently communicated with us. She was also up to date with medical research and used innovative methods to make our dream come true. We’re now pregnant! So thankful for her!
Janelle in Long Beach, CA – Dec 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Rubal, MD?
There aren’t enough sufficient words to describe how incredible Dr. Rubal is. She is kind, compassionate and genuinely took interest in our situation. She has forever changed our lives and we are so grateful for her. She went above and beyond for us. Dr. Rubal literally became family to us and I hope everyone who struggles with infertility is blessed enough to be treated by Dr. Rubal. She is our Angel on Earth.
Jenny in Orange, CA – Dec 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Rubal, MD?
Dr. Rubal and her staff are the BEST. We went in there during a difficult time, experiencing infertility, and Dr. Rubal was extremely supportive while still offering a realistic view of what we were dealing with. I always felt like she was rooting for us as she made her decisions for our care. She listened, empathized, and provided excellent medical care. I never felt like she was bothered by my questions. She helped us achieve a healthy pregnancy! We love Dr. Rubal!
Hilary McCullough in Dana Point, CA – May 06, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Rubal, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Rubal?

A holistic & tailored approach to achieve the family you've dreamed of, as naturally as possible.

A comprehensive and customized evaluation of abnormal periods to achieve peace from disruptive bleeding or missed menses.
...