Dr. Lauren Roth, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility | Female

Shady Grove Fertility 355 N 21st St Ste 301 Camp Hill, PA 17011 Get Directions
Dr. Lauren Roth, MD
Dr. Lauren Roth, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility doctor who practices in Camp Hill, PA. Dr. Roth is affiliated with PinnacleHealth Harrisburg Hospital.

Dr. Roth's Experience

See how Dr. Roth's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Roth

Dr. Roth accepts 8 insurance carriers

Dr. Roth is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Roth has admitting privileges.

Dr. Roth's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Roth to family and friends
Dr. Roth's Performance
in Frederick, MD |
After trying for almost two years, we worked with Dr. Roth and Shady Grove Fertility for only about 6 months and we are now almost 9 weeks pregnant through IVF! Infertility was one of the hardest things my husband and I have had to go through and we were so grateful to have Dr. Roth and the other doctors, nurses and staff there to help us along the way. All the tests and procedures were explained very clearly every step of the way and everyone was very kind, supportive and positive.
Dr. Roth was wonderful to work with! She was friendly and helpful and ultimately we have a baby!!! I appreciated that she was always able to answer questions and be available when things were a bit complicated. We hope to have her help grow our family again in the future!
Dr. Roth is the best! We have worked with her for the last year and we could not be happier with her. Along the way she constantly took the time to listen to all of our questions and concerns and explained the answers so well. Dr. Roth knows what she is doing and we would highly recommend her!
Astoria, NY |
Dr. Roth was open minded and honest from the beginning of our journey to parenthood. She has followed up with us and supported us from day one.
York, PA |
I went to Dr Roth for IVF. Dr Roth is an excellent provider. She is compassionate, attentive and a good listener. She and her team respond well to your immediate needs. For example, if the pharmacy doesn't carry your prescription, her team will make every effort in getting you the medication you need in a timely fashion. Moreover, she is very intelligent, instilling confidence in her abilities to assist you in your reproductive needs. I LOVE Dr Roth and her team. I highly recommend.
in Frederick, MD |
Dr. Roth was extremely knowledgeable from the start of our process until the very end. She went over all our possibilities and made sure we understood each one of them. She made the process worry free and exciting! She answered any questions we had through the process without hesitation. She personally called us when it was confirmed we were pregnant! I would recommend Dr. Roth to anyone!
Dr. Roth was the most amazing and knowledgeable doctor to help us address our fertility issues. We had been trying to conceive for a long time without success and Dr. Roth helped us conceive our daughter who is now 4 months old.
in Pennsylvania |
Dr Roth was the first fertility doctor that was willing to think hard before making decisions, instead of following the usual ritual of action. She knows her job well and can react quickly if things change, and things do change a lot. We were successful on our first try, and the support from everyone at the office was tight and consistent, as navigation through IVF needs coordination and focus. I would recommend Dr Roth to anyone struggling with fertility issues.
in Camp Hill, PA now Canal Winchester, OH |
I had such a great experience at Shady Grove! All thanks to Dr. Roth and the staff in the Camp Hill, PA office. Dr. Roth gets to know you not only on a medical level but personally as well! I love that we still keep in touch! I love sending updates! We will be seeing her again in the next year or two to transfer our frozen embryo. I can't wait to go back to the office to receive excellent treatment in a positive environment. I tell everyone to go see her and a couple of friends have!
in Mifflintown, PA |
My husband and I underwent treatment at several facilities before coming to Shady Grove and meeting Dr. Roth - I wish we had come sooner! After 14 failed rounds previously (including 3 rounds of IVF), we successfully conceived after our FIRST round with Dr. Roth doing ovulation induction and IUI. It was truly unbelievable. Dr. Roth was so personable and easy so work with. I felt like she truly cared when we told her our story. Our daughter is about to turn 5 months old!
in McClure, PA |
Dr. Roth is incredible! So so kind, sincere, caring, and genuine. She truly has her patients best interest at heart at all times and never stops looking for the very best treatment possible. She is down to earth and there for you through ANYTHING! The staff at Shady Grove Camp Hill is TOP NOTCH and I would recommend them to absolutely anyone.
in Frederick, md |
She was so understanding of my feelings. She explained everything in a easy to understand manner and she was always willing to answer any questions I had.
Shady Grove and Dr. Roth were a bright spot in our fertility journey. Dr. Roth is kind, incredibly knowledgeable and ensured we understood all of our options and potential outcomes. The SG staff is responsive and welcoming. Overall amazing experience with Dr. Roth and SG. It honestly was bittersweet to graduate on to regular OBGYN care after becoming pregnant!
in Camp Hill, PA |
After leaving another fertility clinic, coming to Shady Grove and working with Dr. Roth was a dream!! The entire staff is kind, extremely professional and take such amazing care of their patients. I cannot say enough nice things about Dr. Roth. She is so incredibly knowledgable with infertility and IVF, but she is like talking to a girlfriend. She makes sure you understand everything and walks you through the entire process. I could not ask for a better experience than I have had at Shady Grove
Have you seen Dr. Lauren Roth, MD?
Are you Dr. Roth?

Compare Dr. Roth

Dr. Roth's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
  •  Board certified in Fertility & Reproductive Endocrinology and Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Dr. Roth has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Why It Matters: Dr. Roth's Board Certifications

University of Maryland Medical Center
    University of Colorado At Denver
    University of Colorado At Denver
    University of Maryland

Dr. Roth does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Roth and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

• Donor Egg Collection
  • Egg Freezing
  • Fertility Preservation
  • In Vitro Fertilization
  • Infertility Treatment
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Ovulation Induction
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)