Dr. Lauren Roth, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility ·  Female · Age 38

Dr. Roth

Shady Grove Fertility - Maryland

165 Thomas Johnson Dr Ste F Frederick, MD 21702

Dr. Lauren Roth, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Frederick, MD. She graduated from University Of Maryland Medical Center and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility.

Dr. Roth accepts

(888) 761-1967

Dr. Roth accepts the following insurance:

Amerihealth
Johns Hopkins HealthCare LLC
Johns Hopkins Advantage MD
Kaiser Permanente
Keystone Health Plan East
Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
One Health
One Net
Oxford Health Plans
Private HealthCare Systems
QualCare
Tricare
Basic Plan

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check if Dr. Roth treats your condition or procedure

• Infertility
  • Infertility Surgery
  • Infertility Treatment
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Male Infertility
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Multiple Miscarriages
  • Ovulation Induction
  • Ovulatory Dysfunction
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
  • Premature Ovarian Failure
  • Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
  • Sperm Cryopreservation
  • Spermatogenesis Arrest
  • Tubal Block
  • Ultrasound, Transvaginal
  • Uterine Fibroids

At Shady Grove Fertility, a service organization at heart, we are fully committed to addressing and supporting all of the needs of our patients. It's one of the reasons more patients trust us than any other center in the nation. We are committed to p...

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

91.04477611940298%

Dr. Roth?
Dr. Roth's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Lauren Roth, MD
I visited Dr. Roth after 2 years of treatments at other centers and she is amazing. Very caring and walked through all the process with us. We had complications and she was so supportive and eased all my worries. I will be returning to her in hopes of baby #2!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Roth, MD?
We would like to thank Dr. Roth and SGF for helping us to conceive on our first round of ivf treatment and bring our precious little girl into this world. She definitely made the whole process less stressful with her sweet personality and just simply by believing that it will work. She deserves way more then 5 stars. I would definitely recommend her to anyone struggling with infertility...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Roth, MD?
One of the best doctors I have ever had (and I’m a nurse so that’s saying a lot!). She personally called me several times with important updates and always had time for questions. We conceived after our first round of IVF and are so lucky to have found Dr. Roth and SGF!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Roth, MD?
After years of struggling to create a family, my husband and I decided to reach out for help. I found Dr. Roth after researching fertility clinics in our area. During our initial visit Dr. Roth was extremely thorough, and outlined our first coarse of action(I.E. testing involved, intended treatment plan, etc.). She helped us every step of the way, and handled our case with the utmost care. Infertility issues can be a very emotional and touchy subject. Not once did I ever feel as though they weren’t there to do what was in our best interest. Just a few months after treatment began, my husband and I became pregnant. We now have the most precious little girl. I can’t thank Dr. Roth enough. If it weren’t for her expertise and assistance with a treatment plan, I don’t believe our dream of having a family would have ever come true. I would highly recommend Dr. Roth hands down.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Roth, MD?
Dr. Roth was very kind and sensitive and extremely easy to talk to. She went over all our questions. We never felt rushed and we left feeling encouraged and happy to have a plan moving forward. We look forward to continuing to work with her in our journey to expand our family. I highly recommend Dr. Roth.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Roth, MD?
We want to thank Dr. Roth and the SGF team for making our dreams come true and helping us welcome our precious baby boy. Dr. Roth was absolutely incredible to work with - a genuinely 5-star experience. She was always so kind, compassionate, patient, available, reassuring, incredibly knowledgeable, and. approachable. She has an innate way of putting patients at ease, explaining infertility, the different diagnostics and treatment options, and setting expectations that are understandable and seem less daunting to undertake. When we “graduated” from SGF to our OB, while our OB was also amazing, we wish staying with Dr. Roth was possible! We truly cannot recommend Dr. Roth highly enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Roth, MD?
My husband and I struggled with unexplained infertility. We were seen at the Camp Hill Office. Our nurse Amy was knowledgeable about the process, empathetic, very prompt at answering questions and emails always encouraged us throughout. We always found Dr. Roth to have calm and laid back demeanor and was very knowledgeable, upfront & realistic about the process and encouraged us throughout. We wouldn’t have our son without their help & encouragement to keep going.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Roth, MD?
We struggled with multiple miscarriages then difficulty conceiving for years and then we were referred to Dr. Roth! I am now holding my 3 week old little girl as I write this! Dr. Roth was so optimistic and personable when we met her which is exactly what we needed at that point. She considered our goals and developed a plan for us. We felt so confident in her care- I cannot say this enough. She’s honestly the best and I would recommend her to any individual or couple that needs help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Roth, MD?
I found the staff overall to be indifferent towards us. They violated my privacy rights with each visit. The transfer itself seemed sloppy when the ultrasound tech in training couldn't properly guide the doctor with a good visual. The financial staff, Delphenia misinformed us about hidden costs. Its very scary when you call a doctor and no one calls you back for an emergency.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Roth, MD?
Dr. Roth was a breath of fresh air. She was kind and compassionate and helped us achieve our dreams of being parents. She walked us through the process and explained everything so we could understand and be comfortable. Def recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Roth, MD?
We can’t thank Dr Roth enough for making our dream come true! She was very professional, kind, always available and everything you need a physician to be in such a difficult journey. Her and the shady grove team were absolutely amazing ( especially tracey) and I would highly recommend Dr Roth as a physician! When time is right we will see her again for our second child... Hofit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Roth, MD?
Dr Roth was very patient and empathetic towards our struggle to conceive. She made us feel comfortable to ask questions as well as vent our frustrations. We wouldn’t have our son without her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Roth, MD?
Dr Roth worked with us to help us realize our dream of starting a family. All staff were very kind and professional. Highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Roth, MD?
My husband and I cannot thank Dr. Roth enough for her support and encouragement throughout our treatment at Shady Grove. She is extremely knowledgeable and very detailed in her explanations and treatment plans. In addition, you will not find a more caring doctor. She personally called with our results and you could hear the disappointment in her voice when treatment didn’t work, and could tell the level of her excitement for us when it finally did. You cannot go wrong in choosing Dr. Roth!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Roth, MD?
I was told by a previous RE that my partner and I will not be able to have a baby and to consider donor sperm. I did research and came across Dr Roth. 6 months later, i am now 9 weeks pregnant! I still cant believe i almost gave up hope. I will forever be grateful for meeting Dr.Roth.
Unfriendly and rough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Roth, MD?
Dr.Roth was the most compassionate, knowledgeable, and professional doctor I’ve ever met with. Dr.Roth created an experience that was welcoming and non-intimidating, she offered and explained different options and gave me hope. Dr.Roth’s expertise is top notch and I would highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Roth, MD?
Dr Roth was amazing throughout our infertility journey. Always available to answe questions, provide reassurance and be a shoulder to cry on in the tough times. I would absolutely recommend her as a physician.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Roth, MD?
Dr. Roth is professional and yet kind, encouraging and down-to-earth. When faced with a sudden and unexpected diagnosis of DOR / POI she helped us to make sense of it all and maintain hope! I would highly recommend seeing her if you need help. Stepping into the realm of Fertility Treatment can be hugely overwhelming and scary, so it helps immensely to have a doctor who handles it so well. We will see her again in the future if needed when we are ready to try for our second child.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Roth, MD?
Absolutely amazing! Dr. Roth is one of those doctors that you immediately trust and feel comfortable with. You can tell she loves what she does. She is so attentive and invested in her patients, has wonderful bedside manner, is down to earth, and highly skilled in what she does. My husband and I look forward to going back to her again soon!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Roth?

Shady Grove Fertility - Maryland

• Sat: closed
    • Sat: 7:30am - 1:00pm
    • Sun: 7:00am - 1:00pm

Shady Grove Fertility - Pennsylvania

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Roth treats patients.