Dr. Lauren Rodgers, MD
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Lauren Rodgers, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female

RODGERS LAUREN MD OFFICE 6196 Oxon Hill Rd Ste 630 Oxon Hill, MD 20745 Get Directions

Dr. Lauren Rodgers, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Oxon Hill, MD. She is 54 years old and has been practicing for 26 years. Dr. Rodgers is affiliated with Prince George's Hospital Center.

Dr. Rodgers' Experience

See how Dr. Rodgers' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Rodgers

Dr. Rodgers accepts 21 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Rodgers has admitting privileges.

Dr. Rodgers' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rodgers to family and friends
2.3
Dr. Rodgers' Performance
    FAIR
in District Heights, MD |
Made an appointment for today (04/26/17) several weeks ago. Talked to receptionist on the phone, she verified my insurance. Got to appointment way early. Dr. looks @ computer and asks if I had well woman last year? I answer yes. Then she tells me my insurance won't pay but every two years. I had to schedule Metro Access to get me there, I walk with a cane, and my Metro return trip is 3-4 hrs away. I should have been given that info over the phone weeks ago. No compassion from this office.
Ft Washington, MD |
after an abnormal pap, I was told to come in to talk.I waited in the lobby for almost an hour, sat in the office another 20 minutes & my time with Dr. Rodgers was very short & vague basically saying I don't "quite yet" have cancer. When I asked what it all meant she huffed & moaned & told me, "well, if you paid the copay I could sit down with you and explain it all, but since you didn't you didn't you can take what I said." She was more worried about $ than anything. No one told me I had to pay!
in lanham, MD |
The doctor was very unprofessional she was on her phone she din't even know what I needed after I had told her staff what was the reason of my visit. she gave me anthers patients prescription. I would not go back to her office and I wouldn't recommend her to another person she seems to be in a rush just to get the insurance money and don't care about her patients.
Hyattsville, MD |
I had Dr. Rodgers with my first pregnancy in 2008. She wasn't letting me know what was going on with my pregnancy or why my fluid levels always dropor what was going on with my baby. I found out by the hospital that I was going to have to deliver my baby at 29 weeks. I had a fever of 103 and no fluid and she told me to deliver vaginal which would have resulted in me and my child being dead. My mom demanded a cesarean because she knew we wouldn't have survived. She don't inform you of anything.
Ft Washington, MD |
I initially chose this office do to proximity to my home as well as acceptance of my insurance through work. I sat in the waiting room for HOURS when I finally went back the nurse taking my vitals was nice and attentive. That would be the most attention I received from that office. This was my first visit and the doctor came in asked me what I thought was wrong and said she'd write a script for it. No tests, no questions, i saw her all of 5 minutes. This was my first and last time going to her.
Have you seen Dr. Lauren Rodgers, MD?
Are you Dr. Rodgers?

Compare Dr. Rodgers

Dr. Rodgers' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Malpractice claims in Maryland not available
  •  Board actions found

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

Board Action

Dr. Rodgers has 1 board action

• Failure to keep adequate medical records (6/6/2013)
    • Action Taken: Probation Terminated (Ended)
    • Summary: Dr. Lauren Renee Rodgers; License # D47555; NATURE OF COMPLAINT: The physician has complied with the terms and conditions imposed by the 12-05-2011 Consent Order. ACTION TAKEN: The Board has terminated the probationary terms and conditions imposed by the 12-05-2011 Consent Order.
    • State: Maryland

• Genitourinary Tract Infections in Pregnancy
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • Gonorrhea Infections
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hemorrhage from Placenta Previa
  • Low Back Pain During Pregnancy
  • Mastodynia
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregestational Diabetes Mellitus
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Rectovaginal Fistula
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sickle Cell Disease
  • Yeast Infections

Yale University

Graduated in 1991

• Arabic

Dr. Rodgers does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rodgers and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Bacteriuria Screening
  • C-Section
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Endometrial Ablation
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Sympathectomy
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC