Dr. Lauren Rodgers, MD

Dr. Lauren Rodgers, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
Dr. Lauren Rodgers, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Oxon Hill, MD. She is 54 years old and has been practicing for 26 years.

6196 Oxon Hill Rd Ste 630

Oxon Hill, MD 20745

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Rodgers

See how frequently Dr. Rodgers performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
Cervicitis
Bacteriuria Screening

Dr. Rodgers's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Genitourinary Tract Infections in Pregnancy
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • Gonorrhea Infections
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hemorrhage from Placenta Previa
  • Hemorrhoids
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Low Back Pain During Pregnancy
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregestational Diabetes Mellitus
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sickle Cell Disease

• Pregnancy Test
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
  • Wound Repair

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

1 Board Action
  • Failure to keep adequate medical records (6/6/2013)
    Action Taken: Probation Terminated (Ended)
    Summary: Dr. Lauren Renee Rodgers; License # D47555; NATURE OF COMPLAINT: The physician has complied with the terms and conditions imposed by the 12-05-2011 Consent Order. ACTION TAKEN: The Board has terminated the probationary terms and conditions imposed by the 12-05-2011 Consent Order.
    State: Maryland

• Yale University
    Medical School | Graduated 1991

Dr. Rodgers has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Rodgers has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic

Dr. Rodgers does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rodgers and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rodgers' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rodgers to family and friends
2.3
Dr. Rodgers' Performance
    FAIR
Bowie, MD |
The staff was amazing however Dr. Rodgers lacks genuine care. I felt rushed and kind of dismissed when it came to my health. I wouldn't recommend her to anyone. Everything else was great (receptionist, nurses, phlebotomist, waiting area, etc)
Temple Hills, MD |
I wanted to be a new patient for this doctor, but it's unfortunate that I couldn't get pass the unprofessionalism of the scheduling clerks. I suggest hiring new front desk clerks or retraining for professionalism for the existing ones.
in Greenbelt, MD |
Dr. Rodgers was by far the worst Physician I have seen in all my life. My first major issue was that I have an high risk pregnancy history which required more attention and care than Dr. Rodgers and her associate gave. On 2 separate occasions the associate Dr. Dilworth requested that I come in on a set date; then on said date asked me what was I "doing here". Dr. Rodgers and her staff would not release my medical records to me or my new OB/GYN. This Practice does not care about "their" patients.
in District Heights, MD |
Made an appointment for today (04/26/17) several weeks ago. Talked to receptionist on the phone, she verified my insurance. Got to appointment way early. Dr. looks @ computer and asks if I had well woman last year? I answer yes. Then she tells me my insurance won't pay but every two years. I had to schedule Metro Access to get me there, I walk with a cane, and my Metro return trip is 3-4 hrs away. I should have been given that info over the phone weeks ago. No compassion from this office.
Ft Washington, MD |
after an abnormal pap, I was told to come in to talk.I waited in the lobby for almost an hour, sat in the office another 20 minutes & my time with Dr. Rodgers was very short & vague basically saying I don't "quite yet" have cancer. When I asked what it all meant she huffed & moaned & told me, "well, if you paid the copay I could sit down with you and explain it all, but since you didn't you didn't you can take what I said." She was more worried about $ than anything. No one told me I had to pay!
in lanham, MD |
The doctor was very unprofessional she was on her phone she din't even know what I needed after I had told her staff what was the reason of my visit. she gave me anthers patients prescription. I would not go back to her office and I wouldn't recommend her to another person she seems to be in a rush just to get the insurance money and don't care about her patients.
Hyattsville, MD |
I had Dr. Rodgers with my first pregnancy in 2008. She wasn't letting me know what was going on with my pregnancy or why my fluid levels always dropor what was going on with my baby. I found out by the hospital that I was going to have to deliver my baby at 29 weeks. I had a fever of 103 and no fluid and she told me to deliver vaginal which would have resulted in me and my child being dead. My mom demanded a cesarean because she knew we wouldn't have survived. She don't inform you of anything.
Ft Washington, MD |
I initially chose this office do to proximity to my home as well as acceptance of my insurance through work. I sat in the waiting room for HOURS when I finally went back the nurse taking my vitals was nice and attentive. That would be the most attention I received from that office. This was my first visit and the doctor came in asked me what I thought was wrong and said she'd write a script for it. No tests, no questions, i saw her all of 5 minutes. This was my first and last time going to her.
Have you seen Dr. Lauren Rodgers, MD?
Are you Dr. Rodgers?