Dr. Lauren Millet, MD

Dr. Lauren Millet, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Lauren Millet, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Webster, TX and has been practicing for 10 years. She graduated from Tx Tech Univ Hlth Sci Ctr Sch Of Med in 2008 and specializes in obstetrics & gynecology.

17 Professional Park Dr

Webster, TX 77598

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Millet

See how frequently Dr. Millet performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Uterine Fibroids
Uterine Diseases
Removal of Reproductive Organs (Hysterectomy, Oophorectomy, Salpingectomy, Salpingo-Oophorectomy, Resection of Peritoneal Malignancy)

Dr. Millet's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Millet does not have any board certifications listed.

• Tx Tech Univ Hlth Sci Ctr Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2008

Dr. Millet has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Millet has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Millet does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Millet and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Millet's Reviews

3.1
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Millet to family and friends

Dr. Millet's Performance

GOOD

She would always be in a hurry, and rush me through things, when I was in labor the nurse kept calling her and she kept me waited for hours. I was so ready to push the baby out and the nurse asked me not to push yet cuz the doctor wasn't there, by the time she came my baby came out exploding and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I saw Dr. Millet for a pregnancy. She was awesome at first. I really liked her. I miscarried at almost 11 weeks. After that it was all down hill. She wouldn't listen to anything I said when I felt what I was going through wasn't normal. I tried to talk to her about it but I just got blown off....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option3
I had to wait 2 hours to find out Dr. Millet would not be coming to my appointment. Office wait time during other visits were long as well. It seemed like she was always in a hurry during time I did have with the doctor.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option5