Contact provider for availability

Dr. Lauren Marks, MD

Psychiatry ·  Female

Dr. Marks

"Dr. Lauren Marks is without question one of the best psychiatrists in the state of Missouri, nay, the western hemisphere. Her effulgence defies one's ability to properly characterize it within the confines of this comment box. It is with great humility that I can say that I have had the honor to be treated by Dr. Lauren Marks. She certainly ranks right up there with Dr. Aaron Mofsen, who is also one of the greatest thought leaders in the field today."

Read Review

"First appointment, she asked me if I considered myself to be manipulative. She switched up my medication, which was working just fine as it was. My panic attacks came back. I lost the ability to function, lost my job, had to withdraw from school and ended up homeless. She refused to allow me to participate in my own care. When I brought a friend, her whole demeanor was different. A complete change of face. Nothing was fixed. I'm still homeless and in need of psychiatric care for my PTSD."

Read Review

Contact provider for availability

Make an appointment

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Marks

3.0

Dr. Marks?
Dr. Marks' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Lauren Marks, MD
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Marks, MD?
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Marks, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Marks?

Dr. Lauren Marks, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Saint Louis, MO. She specializes in psychiatry.

• Psychiatry

Dr. Marks accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Missouri

Check Dr. Marks' experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Marks' conditions and procedures:

• Bipolar Disorder
  • Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT)
  • Mania