Dr. Lauren KyleTkachuk, MD

Dr. Lauren KyleTkachuk, MD

Dermatology  |

Dr. Kyle is a native of Johnson County, KS and a mother of three. After completing her undergraduate work at the University of Kansas, she attended medical school at the University of Nebraska Medical Center in Omaha. She graduated in the top of her class, achieving AMA honors. Dr. Kyle then spent four years learning her specialty while in residency training at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences. Upon completion of her clinical dermatology training, Dr. Kyle returned home to Johnson County and began serving the community she grew up in. Lauren Kyle MD - Board Certified Dermatologist's mission is to provide personalized, high-quality care on an as-needed or preventative basis. We have created a practice that we believe in and choose for our own family members. We are a full-service dermatology practice of dedicated, experienced physicians and staff who believe in working with our patients to maintain and improve their health. We work together to serve your entire family for all of your skin care needs in all stages of life. Our team believes in providing comprehensive care to our patients in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere. We also believe in educating our patients as we work with them to achieve the best skin health possible. Dr. Kyle is certified by the American Board of Dermatology and years of experience in both clinical dermatology and cosmetics. Our board-certified staff always consult with the attending physician prior to working with each patient in order to provide informed, consistent care at all times. Our Mission is to provide quality patient care by offering the best in medical, surgical and cosmetic dermatologic services. We are committed to patient satisfaction and strive to provide excellent dermatologic care for all our patients.

Blue Valley Dermatology

7840 W 165th St

Overland Park, KS 66223

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
  • CoreSource
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)

Learn about Dr. KyleTkachuk

Video

Dr. KyleTkachuk's Experience

Dr. KyleTkachuk's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Birthmark
  • Dermatitis
  • Dermatological Disorders
  • Hair Loss
  • Keloid Scar
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Psoriasis

• Mole Removal
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion
  • Skin Biopsy
  • Wart Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kansas.

• University of Kansas Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University of Nebraska Medical Center
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University of Arkansas School for Medical Sciences

Dr. KyleTkachuk has no media or publications listed.

Dr. KyleTkachuk does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. KyleTkachuk and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. KyleTkachuk's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. KyleTkachuk to family and friends
4.2
Dr. KyleTkachuk's Performance
Lenexa, KS |
Dr Kyle is amazing!!! She was extemely knowledgeable and professional and would recommend her!!
in Shawnee, KS |
I have had skin issues for years, Dr. Kyle has made the most improvement in my condition, takes the time to evaluate your situation and does a great job of getting you the care you need.
in Olathe, KS |
Dr Kyle is an excellent dermatologist. She is knowledgeable and skilled in removing lesions. I have been to many and she is by far the best.
in Overland Park, KS |
Dr. Kyle is fabulous. She takes the time to listen to your concerns and symptoms. She then provides you with the best options for your care.
in Gardner, KS |
Dr. Kyle exhibits the kindest and most gentle bedside manner. My daughter has been a patient of Dr. Kyle's for a few years now and Dr. Kyle has actually inspired my daughter to become a dermatologist!
in Overland Park , Ks. |
Dr. Kyle is very professional and yet personable . She exhibits the best of what health care should be.
in Lenexa,KS. |
I was extremely pleased with the service and the attentiveness she provided to my concerns and question. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!
in Overland Park, KS |
Dr. Kyle and her staff were so attentive, courteous and took their time to explain exactly all processes that would be taking place. There was no rushing through anything and they all listened intently to any questions or concerns I had. Dr. Kyle's knowledge is superb and I would highly recommend her and her marvelous staff!
Thank you for giving us a great score! Our dedicated staff takes great pride in serving the community.
in Overland Park, KS |
This was my first visit with Dr. Kyle. Somewhat nervous, she made me feel very comfortable and at ease during the examination and entire appointment. She has a very pleasant personality and explained everything in detail. I felt she was very thorough and took as much time as needed during my appointment to address all my issues and any questions I had. I would highly recommend Dr. Kyle to anyone who is searching for a dermatologist.
Atlanta, GA |
Dr Kyle was very thorough and easy to talk to. The whole staff was friendly and professional. I highly recommend Dr Kyle.
in Overland Park, KS |
She is friendly and has a great team. Patients with procedures, very thoughtful and thorough.
in Olathe, KS |
She hardly looked at my rash, the cream she gave me only worked around my eyes and nowhere else and it is not recommended for people with weak immune systems. Calling the office manager did no good! Never seeing this doctor or going to this practice again.
Have you seen Dr. Lauren KyleTkachuk, MD?

Visit Dr. KyleTkachuk

Dr. KyleTkachuk accepts 14 insurance carriers
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
  • CoreSource
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA