Dr. Lauren Kyle-Tkachuk, MD

Dermatology ·  Female · Age 35

Dr. Kyle-Tkachuk

Blue Valley Dermatology

7840 W 165th St # 260 Overland Park, KS 66223

Dr. Lauren Kyle-Tkachuk, MD is a dermatologist in Overland Park, KS and has been practicing for 5 years. She graduated from University of Nebraska Medical Center in 2010 and specializes in dermatology and dermatopathology.

Dr. Kyle-Tkachuk accepts

Dr. Kyle-Tkachuk accepts the following insurance:

AARP
Equitable
Freedom Health
Freedom Network
Golden Rule
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Railroad Medicare
Tricare
Basic Plan
Wausau Benefits

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Kansas

Check Dr. Kyle-Tkachuk's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Mole Removal
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection
  • Tinea Versicolor
  • Varicose Veins
  • Wart Removal
  • Warts

Our Mission is to provide quality patient care by offering the best in medical, surgical and cosmetic dermatologic services. We are committed to patient satisfaction and strive to provide excellent dermatologic care for all our patients.

• Dermatology

2.0202020202020203%

Dr. Kyle-Tkachuk?
Dr. Kyle-Tkachuk's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Lauren Kyle-Tkachuk, MD
I have been going to her for 5 years. She is very professional, competent, friendly and kind. She listens to my concerns and offers current methods to resolve them. She is wonderful??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Kyle-Tkachuk, MD?
I have been seeing Dr Kyle for over 3 years. I always feel better when I leave the office. The entire staff is very caring, professional and personable. During my first exam Dr Kyle identified a melanoma and immediately took action to take care of it. The office atmosphere is very calming and never a wait. I feel very confident seeing Dr Kyle for my skin care needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Kyle-Tkachuk, MD?
Staff are welcoming. The nurses listen and ask questions assuring the reason for your visit is well addressed. Dr is very professional and personable while listening to you and addressing your concerns
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Kyle-Tkachuk, MD?
Dr Kyle is so friendly & welcoming.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Kyle-Tkachuk, MD?
This was my first visit to Dr. Kyle and it was a positive one. Everyone was very friendly and helpful at check in. Dr. Kyle's nurse was just wonderful and also quite helpful. Both explained (and discussed) so much about my condition and I felt very comfortable with the chosen treatment. Their office is close to my home which is very nice, and I feel like they will be "there for me" as I go through treatment. Everyone was very kind and professional and I would recommend this doctor and her staff very highly. Thank you so much!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Kyle-Tkachuk, MD?
This entire office is in a word, outstanding. When I first called to make my husband's appointment, the receptionist was so very nice and not at all intimidating like they sometimes can be. When we arrived for our appointment the next day, we no sooner had the paperwork filled out when they called him in. Very little wait time. I remained in the waiting room but my husband said both the doctor and her nurse were just as nice as they could be. Very caring, making sure he was ok and not hurting and were just wonderful the whole time he was under their care. I sincerely want to thank them all for making this a hassle free experience for both my husband and myself and for getting the job done in one trip. We live rurally and I appreciate not having to make multiple drives in. Truly? If you want the best, these are the people to go to. I wish I could give them 10 stars.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Kyle-Tkachuk, MD?
Very timely, thorough, and professional. The staff is all friendly and competent and Doctor Kyle is very thorough and competent in identifying and treating problem areas on the skin. I would highly recommend Dr. Kyle to anyone looking for a dermatologist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Kyle-Tkachuk, MD?
Dr Kyle is extremely thorough in her examination. An absolutely excellent Dermatologist who I highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Kyle-Tkachuk, MD?
Was so grateful that there was an opening today. I arrived early, was seen and left before my actual scheduled appointment. Was able to get back to work in record time. Most important though is that Dr. Kyle listened to me, assessed me and recommended treatment that I agreed with (I'm a nurse). She also answered skin questions not related to my visit today. Thank you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Kyle-Tkachuk, MD?
Thank you to the entire staff. A warm atmosphere with close parking. Lobby of practice spacious and clean. The staff at the front desk very friendly and helpful. Dr. Kyle took the time necessary for a good skin checkup. She answers questions and made some helpful and professional suggestions as to the answer for problem related to a drug I'm taking that may have dermatological issues. This is a very professional and patient friendly practice. We highly recommend it. Thanks to all of the staff. And a special thanks to Dr. Kyle for being so professional, thorough and taking the time necessary for a worthwhile visit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Kyle-Tkachuk, MD?
Very kind, knowledgeable and caring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Kyle-Tkachuk, MD?
Fantastic experience. From scheduling to check in, through the examination and check out, Dr. Kyle and the team at Blue Valley Dermatology were friendly, efficient, and compassionate.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Kyle-Tkachuk, MD?
Dr. Kyle is very professional in treating my concerns. I had red face breakouts and she is treating me with medicine and solution to relieve the symptoms. It is working and she continues to monitor every 3 months. I also have tendency for skin cancer and she monitors any spots of concern that she finds by body checks. Great dermatologist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Kyle-Tkachuk, MD?
Dr. Kyle is always very pleasant and kind during my appointments. I feel like she genuinely wants the best care for me as her patient. The office is very clean and bright. The front desk ladies are always very nice and always welcome me when I come in for an appointment. The nurses are great and very supportive during my treatments here. Only dermatologist I like to go to :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Kyle-Tkachuk, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr. Kyle.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Kyle-Tkachuk, MD?
Accompanied an elderly friend and met with Dr. Kyle's PA Taryne Hensley. Excellent experience. The staff was approachable, efficient and friendly. They communicated in a very easy to understand manner. Highly recommend this practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Kyle-Tkachuk, MD?
Dr. Kyle-Tkachuk's staff was very helpful & courteous. I would recommend them to friends & associates. They were able to diagnose my skin rash quickly. I look forward returning in 4 weeks for a full body skin cancer check.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Kyle-Tkachuk, MD?
I was greeted nicely when entering the office. Lauren Kyle seemed interested in my care but then made a comment “well if we get rid of the pain wouldn’t living with some numbness be ok?” Ummm no I came in for what was a very minor non painful cyst removal very small. I came in with no pain or numbness and now I have numbness that I hope is not permanent and she seemed that should be alright if I could live with numbness. I want to be as good or better after coming in not worse. Very unacceptable
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Kyle-Tkachuk, MD?
Very professional and thorough. Truly cares
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Kyle-Tkachuk, MD?
My first visit with Dr Kyle was extremely satisfactory, both Dr Kyle and her assistant Cindy were thorough in examination, and questions, they were most attentive to what I had to say and encouraging in finding a diagnosis and treatment plan. Her front office staff was welcoming and friendly. I have a plan to follow for 10 days and see her again at that time. I am thankful and hopeful! Maggie S
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Kyle-Tkachuk?