Dr. Lauren Chavez, MD

Dr. Lauren Chavez, MD

Cosmetic Dermatology  |
Dr. Lauren Chavez, MD is a cosmetic dermatology doctor who practices in Albuquerque, NM. She is 48 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Read her story

1120 Juan Tabo Blvd NE

Albuquerque, NM 87112

Learn about Dr. Chavez

Dr. Chavez's Experience

Dr. Chavez's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Cosmetic Dermatology

Dr. Chavez's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Chavez "Lauren Chavez, MD received her Medical Degree from the University of New Mexico in 1994, and has been actively practicing medicine in NM since that time. Prior to the creation of the Clearwaves Medical Laser Group in 2004, Dr. Chavez was an Emergency Medicine physician for 10 years. At ClearWaves, you can always reach Dr. Chavez directly! You can email her at drchavez@clearwaves.com (or just fill out the form on the "contact us" page it goes straight to her.) She always responds the same day (except in extreme circumstances), and often responds within the hour! You can also text our office at 505-888-3733! If you want Dr. Chavez to respond personally, just ask for Dr. Chavez to text you back! She is integrally involved in the care of each and every client, and wants you fully satisfied with both your experience, and your outcomes! Dr. Chavez is a Fellow of the American Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery, and a Diplomat of the American Board of Laser Surgery. She is also Board Certified by The American Academy of Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine. She is an active member of the International Society of Cosmetic and Laser Surgeons, the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, and the American Academy of Liposuction Surgeons."

This content was provided by Dr. Chavez "It is incredibly rewarding to help clients have confidence again! It is an awesome and humbling experience to become such an important part in clients? lives, by clearing their skin and restoring their self-confidence. I love being able to offer such advanced technology that give clients results that they never thought were possible. I get a tremendous amount of satisfaction to see the joy on my clients? faces when they have the clear skin, and confidence, that they had always hoped for!"

• Cosmetic Dermatology

Dr. Chavez does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acne
  • Wrinkles

• Acne Scar Removal
  • Acne Surgery
  • Blu-U® Acne Light Treatment
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Body Fat Analysis
  • Skin Resurfacing
  • Vein Laser Ablation
  • Vein Treatment
  • Wrinkle Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for New Mexico.

• University Of New Mexico / Main Campus
  • American College For The Advancement Of Medicine
  • American College Of Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine
  • Institute For Integrative Medicine
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Chavez has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Chavez has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Chavez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chavez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Chavez's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chavez to family and friends
Dr. Chavez's Performance
in Santa Fe, NM |
I've been going to Clearwaves in Albuquerque N.M. for tattoo removal, and have had a wonderful experience! Dr. Chavez and her staff are very professional and dedicated to the work they perform. From my very first visit I felt welcomed, important, and listened to. Dr. Chavez is very thorough in her work and takes her time to speak with me and make sure I understand the treatments and the process. Dr. Chavez and her staff are always very caring and personable which has been truly refreshing!
in Albuquerque, NM |
I have been seeing Dr. Chavez and her staff for years. She has succesfully helped me so much with sun damaged skin and now red spider veins showing up on my face. I would highly recommend her and how professional and caring her and her staff are.
Thank You Thank You Thank You, Daniela!!! :)
in Aztec, NM |
Dr. Chavez's office is 3 hours from my home, but her and her staff are so worth my trip! In my professional field, I really started to become very self conscious of my wrist tattoos and wanted them removed. I researched other Dr's in my area, but what kept me coming back to Dr. Chavez's web site, is the fact that she has done so much research over the years to find what laser works with what colors. After 2 treatments I already see a lot of fading! Dr. Chavez & her staff are great!
I just figured out how to respond to reviews, so, I wanted to say THANK YOU! I'm sorry for you long drive, but, I'm so honored that we get to see you!!! :)
in Albuquerque |
AMAZING FRIENDLY SERVICE!! Staff was friendly and very welcoming. Services where amazing as well. Would HIGHLY recommend!!!
Sorry that I hadn't responded to this, earlier (I just figured out that I had that option!) But, I wanted to sincerely THANK YOU, for the review - it means A LOT to me :)
Have you seen Dr. Lauren Chavez, MD?

Visit Dr. Chavez