Dr. Lauren Greenberg, MD

Dr. Lauren Greenberg, MD

Plastic Surgery  |

Dr. Lauren Greenberg, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Palo Alto, CA. She is 48 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Greenberg is affiliated with Sequoia Hospital.

Lauren Greenberg, MD

750 Welch Rd Ste 117

Palo Alto, CA 94304

• Health Net
  • WellPoint

Learn about Dr. Greenberg

My goal is to meet with you, evaluate what areas concern you, and discuss the possibilities. To achieve results, I?ll bring my skills as a Stanford, breast and cosmetic fellowship trained, board certified plastic surgeon who has been in practice for over a decade. I will bring my compassion, my education, and my experience; you?ll bring your desire to maximize and sustain the results we reach together.

Dr. Greenberg's Experience

Dr. Greenberg's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Wrinkles

• Abdominoplasty
  • Breast Augmentation
  • Breast Surgical Procedure

No malpractice history found for California.

• Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1994
  • Stanford Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Stanford University
  • Maxwell Breast and Cosmetic
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Greenberg has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Greenberg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Greenberg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Greenberg's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Greenberg to family and friends
Dr. Greenberg's Performance
in San Jose, CA |
Dr. Greenberg was my choice of surgeon after consulting with 3 others in the field of breast augmentation. Her professionalism, caring, knowledge and patience is what convinced me to work with her. It has been six weeks since my breast implants have been removed and I could not be happier with the results! I highly recommend Dr. Greenberg. Justine, her office assistant, is also nice to work with. She is very responsive to emails and prompt in scheduling appointments.
in Berlin, Germany and London |
A world-class doctor, recognised as such by her colleagues in the Bay Area. I come from London and Berlin to see her. Need I say more?
in Palo Alto |
Dr. Greenberg has really changed my life. Her surgery to correct my awful Menopause spread, which I couldn't shed no matter how much weight I lost or exercise I did, was absolutely flawless. She didn't overdue my breast reduction, and my scars, after a few years, are virtually gone. She's conservative so I never look blown up or fake after Botox and filler injections. I'm just the best version of ME through working with Dr. Greenberg, how lucky is that!
Mountain View, CA |
I trust Dr. Greenberg to give me the treatment I really need.
Union City, CA |
Dr. Greenberg is amazing! I had a wonderful experience with her and her team including Justine and Lyla. She is an exceptionally skilled Plastic Surgeon who knows exactly what her patients want. She works with you to help you attain your goal while at the same time is realistic with you. I could not be more pleased with my results. She was always there to address any concerns I had before and after surgery as well. Thank you Dr. Greenberg for transforming my body and making me feel great!!
Santa Clara, CA |
Dr. Greenberg listened carefully to each of my concerns and addressed them. She clearly presented my surgical options and provided excellent pre and post-op. care. She was available both by phone and in person. I appreciated her holistic approach to surgical recovery. My surgical result is better than I ever hoped for and the entire process went smoothly. I would highly recommend Dr. Greenberg for breast implant removal and reconstructive surgery!
Have you seen Dr. Lauren Greenberg, MD?
Are you Dr. Greenberg?