Dr. Lauren A. Greenberg, MD

Dr. Lauren A. Greenberg, MD

Plastic Surgery | Female | 48 years old

My goal is to meet with you, evaluate what areas concern you, and discuss the possibilities. To achieve results, I?ll bring my skills as a Stanford, breast and cosmetic fellowship trained, board certified plastic surgeon who has been in practice for over a decade. I will bring my compassion, my education, and my experience; you?ll bring your desire to maximize and sustain the results we reach together.Read more

Lauren Greenberg, MD
750 Welch Rd Ste 117
Palo Alto, CA 94304 Get Directions

Dr. Greenberg's Experience

See how Dr. Greenberg's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Greenberg

Dr. Greenberg accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Greenberg has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Greenberg's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Greenberg to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Greenberg
Dr. Greenberg's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (17)
in Berlin, Germany and London |
A world-class doctor, recognised as such by her colleagues in the Bay Area. I come from London and Berlin to see her. Need I say more?
in Palo Alto |
Dr. Greenberg has really changed my life. Her surgery to correct my awful Menopause spread, which I couldn't shed no matter how much weight I lost or exercise I did, was absolutely flawless. She didn't overdue my breast reduction, and my scars, after a few years, are virtually gone. She's conservative so I never look blown up or fake after Botox and filler injections. I'm just the best version of ME through working with Dr. Greenberg, how lucky is that!
Mountain View, CA |
I trust Dr. Greenberg to give me the treatment I really need.
Union City, CA |
Dr. Greenberg is amazing! I had a wonderful experience with her and her team including Justine and Lyla. She is an exceptionally skilled Plastic Surgeon who knows exactly what her patients want. She works with you to help you attain your goal while at the same time is realistic with you. I could not be more pleased with my results. She was always there to address any concerns I had before and after surgery as well. Thank you Dr. Greenberg for transforming my body and making me feel great!!
Santa Clara, CA |
Dr. Greenberg listened carefully to each of my concerns and addressed them. She clearly presented my surgical options and provided excellent pre and post-op. care. She was available both by phone and in person. I appreciated her holistic approach to surgical recovery. My surgical result is better than I ever hoped for and the entire process went smoothly. I would highly recommend Dr. Greenberg for breast implant removal and reconstructive surgery!
Have you seen Dr. Lauren A. Greenberg, MD?
Are you Dr. Greenberg?

Dr. Greenberg's Care Philosophy

Dr. Greenberg's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery

Dr. Greenberg has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Greenberg's Board Certifications

Graduated in 1994

Stanford Hospital
    Stanford University
    Maxwell Breast and Cosmetic

Dr. Greenberg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Greenberg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery