Dr. Lauren Gratian, MD

Dr. Lauren Gratian, MD

Endocrinology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Lauren Gratian, MD is an endocrinology specialist in Durham, NC and has been practicing for 4 years. She graduated from Tulane University School Of Medicine in 2009 and specializes in endocrinology.

2301 Erwin Rd

Durham, NC 27705

Learn about Dr. Gratian

See how frequently Dr. Gratian performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Adrenal Gland Diseases
Female Infertility
Hypopituitarism

Dr. Gratian's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Gratian "I am a clinical endocrinologist with a focus in pituitary thyroid and adrenal disorders. I work closely with a highly skilled neurosurgeon Dr. Patrick Codd who specializes in the resection of pituitary tumors. Together we run a multi-disciplinary pituitary tumor clinic on Wednesday afternoons. This clinic allows patients with pituitary tumors to consult with myself and the neurosurgeon on the same day to ensure comprehensive and specialized treatment for their condition. My highest priority is providing my patients with excellent comprehensive and compassionate care."

• Endocrinology

Dr. Gratian does not have any board certifications listed.

• Continuous Glucose Monitoring
  • Diabetes Counseling

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Tulane University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2009
  • Duke University Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2012
  • Duke University Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2014

Dr. Gratian has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Gratian has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gratian does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gratian and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gratian's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Gratian

2.6

Dr. Gratian?
Dr. Gratian's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Lauren Gratian, MD
I have a complicated case of autoimmune thyroiditis. Was hoping Dr. Gratian could work with me on this complicated health issue. First visit will be my last. She was unapproachable, intimidating, patronizing, and I feel like she had prejudged me as a patient from labs taken before our initial...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Gratian, MD?
I usually never fill these out bit this doctor is exceptionally horrible. She was very condescending when I met with her and has acted "uppity" in all our online conversations. She also did not know (or perhapsdidnt think thoroughly enough) about all the tests to do with a person who has my...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Gratian, MD?
Don't feel she listened to me. Spent very little time with me and even then she was on computer most of the time. Left the office with no answers. I don't think there will be a return visit
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Gratian, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Gratian?