Dr. Lauren M. Cooper, MD

Dr. Lauren M. Cooper, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/Y/S/2YSMD_w120h160_v16484.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Lauren M. Cooper, MD, Morristown, NJ, Dermatology

Specializes in Dermatology • Female • Age 57

OverviewExperienceHospital QualityPatient SatisfactionAppointments & Offices
Healthgrades

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Cooper

Dr. Lauren M. Cooper, MD
Are you Dr. Cooper?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.0
  • 39 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 39

3 out of 5

More Details

- in Washington NJ |

After being treated by several dermatologists, I finally went to Morristown to see Dr Cooper. It was so nice to be treated like a human being and not a number. She was great!! She explained everything and even spent extra time at no charge. Highly recommend!!!!

- in Morristown, NJ |

I had my first appointment with Dr. Cooper yesterday. She was great. She fully explained the differences among the various dark spots and moles I have. She explained what to look for in a spot that may be reason for concern. She took a biopsy of one dark spot.

- in Sparta, NJ |

The best place to go for skin care. I am a very active 50 year old mother of 4 children; my youngest child is three years old. I have had Botox and laser treatment to remove veins and sun damage (red & brown spots) from my face and neck. The procedure has taken years of aging off my face. I also had Sclerotherapy treatments. The procedure went great, very little pain (pin prick). Dr. Cooper and her staff couldn't have been nicer. I felt very satisfied and am thrilled with the results!

Featured Providers Near You

Dr. Judy Y. Hu, MD
Advanced Dermatology Of NJ
Dermatologist
8.42 miles away
Call (551) 777-4953 | View Profile
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.