Mohs Micrographic Surgery  |
Dr. Laurel Leithauser, MD
Dr. Laurel Leithauser, MD is a mohs micrographic surgery doctor who practices in Traverse City, MI. She is 34 years old and has been practicing for 8 years. Dr. Leithauser is affiliated with Munson Medical Center.

Associates in Dermatology of Traverse City

3643 W Front St Ste A

Traverse City, MI 49684

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Molina Healthcare

Learn about Dr. Leithauser

Dr. Leithauser's Experience

Dr. Leithauser's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Mohs Micrographic Surgery

• Hair Loss
  • Hidradenitis
  • Impetigo
  • Itchy Skin
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Pemphigoid

• Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Mohs Surgery
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Michigan State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2005
  • Wayne State University
    Medical School | Graduated 2009
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2010
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2013
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2014

Dr. Leithauser has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Leithauser does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Leithauser and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Leithauser's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Leithauser to family and friends
Dr. Leithauser's Performance
in Traverse City, MI |
Dr Leithauser and her staff are very caring and capable professionals. They treated me with dignity and compassion. Dr Leithauser kept me informed and made sure that the site was clear before closing the wound. I definitely felt that they cared about my wellbeing. We had a good time talking during my visit.
in Empire, MI |
They made me feel like I was the only person haveing surgery that day. I work in surgery and I hope I make my patients feel as good as the doctor and her staff made me feel.
in Howell, MI |
I want to be sure to pass this information on to everyone I know. Dr. Leithauser is the first doctor I have gone to that gave me a suggestion of the medicine to use to clear up my granddaughters skin issues that worked. I have been to a few different doctors that turned out to be a waste of my time and money. It's so nice to know that Dr. Leithauser is around for us to see again in the future! If you don't have time or money to waste, then PLEASE go see Dr. Laurel Leithauser!
in Payson, AZ |
Dr. Leithauser removed some small growths on my face. She explained everything simply and clearly and calmed my fears. I found her to be very professional and understanding. I will definitely go to her again.
in Glen Arbor, MI |
She performed my MOHS surgery on my Basil Cell Carcinoma. Appreciated how well she communicated. She clearly explained what her surgical plan was, let me know how things were going during the procedure, and discussed what she thought was the best option for closing the surgical site. She has a kind approach while still conveying a great deal of confidence in her abilities. Her assistants share the same type of attitude and are talented as well. Office offers cash discount on procedures.
in Traverse City, MI |
Dr. Leithauser removed a basil cell cancer from my face in early December 2016. I was very impressed with her skill and professionalism not only in extracting the cancer cells but also in the excellent cosmetic repair as she sewed the wound back up. She and her assistant were very competent and friendly.
Traverse City, MI |
Excellent physician, very accommodating, understanding, down to earth, and honest. Her assistants are great too! I would absolutely recommend her to anyone needing Mohs surgery or dermatology care!
White Lake, MI |
Outstanding! From the office staff to the Dr., they are patient-centered, thorough and accommodating. These are folks you can trust with your health and well-being -- they even appreciate a dose of humor!
in Traverse City, MI |
Dr. Leithauser was knowledgeable and extremely easy to talk to. Not only did she take extra time to discuss my skin issues, she answered all of my questions and was very personable. Prompt and friendly staff helped make my office visit one of my easiest to date. Overall, great experience at this office, 10/10 would return.
in Traverse City, MI |
Not very friendly. Could not wait. To rush out of exam room. Can't understand why she didn't recommend other treatment. Ex.wrinkles above upper lip. Receptionist unfriendly and didn't feel respected.
in Traverse City, MI |
Excellent results. Consultative and compassionate. Offers options to manage discomfort.
Have you seen Dr. Laurel Leithauser, MD?
Are you Dr. Leithauser?