Dr. Laurel Bailey, MD

Dr. Laurel Bailey, MD

Family Medicine  |
Dr. Laurel Bailey, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Carlisle, PA. She is 57 years old and has been practicing for 31 years.

1533 Commerce Ave Ste 2

Carlisle, PA 17015

• Capital Blue Cross
  • Geisinger Health Plan
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Bailey

Dr. Bailey's Experience

Dr. Bailey's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Cosmetic Medicine
  • Other

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

• Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Heart Disease

• Facial Rejuvenation, Advanced, Laser
  • Hair Removal
  • LED Light Treatment for Acne
  • Skin Lesion Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Duke University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1980
  • Penn State
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1982
  • Pennsylvania State University / College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1986
  • Harrisburg Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1989

Dr. Bailey has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bailey does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bailey and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bailey's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bailey to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Bailey's Performance
in Carlisle, PA |
She's my new doctor and I'm so glad I found her. She has been amazing and has helped me cut out medications that I did not need to take! I trust her to take the best care of me! Also, I go to see Dr. Bailey for my skin issues and she has helped me look and feel 20 years younger... so grateful! Highly recommend for both family doc and dermatologist!
in mechanicsburg, pa |
I have been a patient of Dr Bailey for many years. Actually worked with her for 24 years until my retirement. I know of many difficult diagnoses she has made to enhance the health of patients and some have actually saved lives. She has monitored my health in a very conscientious and caring manner. Her staff is a compliment to her professionalism always helpful and pleasant. Have recommended this office to family and friends.
Reading, PA |
I've been seeing her for 25 years, I've followed her to every new practice. She is excellent in every way. I couldn't imagine putting my trust in anyone else. She is my doctor and I also think of her as a friend. If you're looking for a doctor that will figure out the hard stuff, here she is! She's absolutely wonderful!
in Carlisle, Pa |
Dr. Bailey is a caring and compassionate physician. She is well educated in women's health care. I have been a patient in her practices for 20 plus years. My Daughter is in Dr. Bailey's practice as well.
in Mechanicsburg, PA |
Dr Bailey is very kind, caring and professional. Her focus is on the patient, unlike other health care professionals don't even look at the patient for the majority of the visit, but are concentrating on typing away in their computer. Dr Bailey has always spent sufficient time and has genuine compassion and concern. Amazingly, she caught and diagnosed my husband's heart issue last year. The heart specialists were impressed that she caught it first with a simple STETHOSCOPE. She is the best!
in Mechanicsburg, PA |
I have been seeing Dr. Bailey for over 25 years. I have stayed with her even when she opened her own practice. I now need to travel further but she is worth the time. She is concerned about YOU, and will do all within her knowledge to make sure you are aware of all of your health issues. She does not preach, but educates with patience and information. I would recommend her to many friends and they have all thanked me. If you are looking for a doctor that cares about YOU, see her!
Landisville, PA |
In and out in 5 minutes and just tells you she can't do everything in 1 apt.
in Newville |
1st visit she rushed me to visit to a cardiologist for an EKG with an "abnormal" reading. Cardiologist said the application of pads gave the abnormal reading and was satisfied enough to know I was healthy by looking at the abnormal reading he didn't make me take the stress-test she ordered. Come on....a family doctor who practices healthcare and cosmetic skin care? She's a control-freak (prescriptions) vanity doctor lining her pockets with money. Zero stars rating.
Carlisle, PA |
When unable to diagnose a complex medical condition, Dr. Bailey instead throws random medication at it (Ritalin, anyone?) and treats the patient like they are suddenly impaired. Who abruptly starts talking much more slowly halfway through an appointment? A doctor who is being incredibly condescending to an adult patient, that's who. My experience with Dr. Bailey was less than stellar. Nice the first couple of visits then quickly deteriorated into the above.
in Duncannon, PA |
not happy at all with her as a doctor. i had blood work done and xrays done and i have to wait til my next appt. to find out the results? one month really what dr. does that. i also have high anixiety and she did not refill my perscription? again what dr. does that ?? shouldn't you first discuss this with your patient? what am i supose to do if i get stressed out can i blame her? i will not go back and i will not tell anyone to see her.
in Mechanicsburg, PA |
I saw Dr Bailey for years and she never helped me. I begged her, with tears in my eyes to help me figure out why I was gaining so much weight so quickly. She told me I was "bloated". I had an andrenal tumor (diagnosed by another doctor). She was very demeaning to my husband when he came along to a visit as well. She is mostly interested in her skin care practice, not focused on patients.
She is the very best doctor I've ever had! She is sweet, personable, kind, compassionate, caring and very intelligent. She spends a lot of time with her patients and is always there with a joyful heart. You won't find someone better than Dr. Bailey. She is a great listener, caring provider and I trust her wholly. She has been nothing less than stellar in every aspect. I and the rest of my family are very thankful for her. You won't be disappointed, she is so wonderful!
Have you seen Dr. Laurel Bailey, MD?
Are you Dr. Bailey?