Dr. Laureen Benafield, MD

Dr. Laureen Benafield, MD

Pediatrics  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Laureen Benafield, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Fayetteville, AR and has been practicing for 24 years. She graduated from Emory Univ Sch Of Med in 1994 and specializes in pediatrics.

3380 N Futrall Dr Ste 1

Fayetteville, AR 72703

• Ambetter
  • Coventry Health Care of Tennessee

Learn about Dr. Benafield

Dr. Benafield's Experience

Dr. Benafield's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pediatrics
  • Board certified in Pediatrics

• Pediatrics

• Pediatrics
    Accredited by: American Board of Pediatrics*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arkansas.

• Emory Univ Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1994

Dr. Benafield has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Benafield does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Benafield and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Benafield's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Benafield to family and friends

Dr. Benafield's Performance

She was attentive and very thorough. My daughter was comfortable with her and I felt that she took time to really listen to my concerns about my daughter’s health.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Hi, thank you so much for the positive review! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

THE BEST physician I have ever seen, I wish she saw adults too, I would love to have her as my doctor. She takes time to sit & talk to me and does a thorough exam on my child. they have separate clinics for acute care & well child appointments. So your child does not have to be in the “sick” kid...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Hi, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

Dr. Benafield is great! She is very welcoming and doesn't rush. My 11 year old absolutely loves her. Glad that they have a clinic in Lowell now. The front staff and nurses are helpful and kind as well. I highly recommend this clinic and doctor!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for Dr. Laureen Benafield at Northwest Arkansas Pediatrics. We're happy we could meet your expectations! Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

Dr. Benafield has gone above and beyond to get us access to the specialists we need. She treats my children well, and as importantly, validates my experiences as their parent.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Hello there, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback. Reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care. Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

Dr. Benefield is amazing! We love NW Pediatrics, but the one downfall is that there are so many doctors and if you're going to the walk in you tend to see a different doctor every time. My 18 month son was constantly throwing up and had been for the last year. All the other doctors we saw would...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!