Dr. Laurae Carpenetti, MD

Dr. Laurae Carpenetti, MD

Internal Medicine | Female

Comprehensive Internal Medicine 3890 Johns Creek Pkwy Ste 120 Suwanee, GA 30024 Get Directions

Dr. Laurae Carpenetti, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Suwanee, GA. She is 46 years old and has been practicing for 19 years. Dr. Carpenetti is affiliated with Dekalb Medical Center at Hillandale and Dekalb Medical.

Dr. Carpenetti's Experience

See how Dr. Carpenetti's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Carpenetti

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Carpenetti has admitting privileges.

Dr. Carpenetti's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Carpenetti to family and friends
Dr. Carpenetti's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
Atlanta, GA |
Dr Carpenetti is very thorough and attentive and I believe a good listener. I have been to see her with my elderly mother on several occasions. All of her staff as well as the doctor have been extremely patient and caring on all occasions. I feel we are receiving very professional as well as the right care for my mom. I would strongly recommend Comprehensive Internal Medicine and Dr Carpenetti.
in Roswell, GA |
I have been seeing Dr. Carpenetti for over a year. She always seems rushed, and not very empathetic to medical issues. The lab staff is not responsive, and followup is weak. Her staff tries to be helpful, but i need a doctor that will pay more attention to my back history, and take the time to listen.
in Duluth, GA |
I have been to Dr. Carpenetti for several physicals and minor flu/colds. She does not act rushed, and answers all the questions I care to ask. My only complaint might be that the staff does not follow up well - they say they will call with lab results etc, but most times I don't hear back and have to call them.
in Buford, GA |
This doctor simply dismissed my condition because I was a pain center patient. I went to here for a cough. She took it upon herself to not refill my estratest after being on it for 20 years. She instantly threw my younger body into menopause. The cough was a symptom of an esophagus disease. It has taken me 18 months to get past what she did with out trying to even diagnose me. I have lived through hell because of her. I would NEVER recommend her to anyone. Lera Faye Bradford
in Roswell, GA |
She is an awesome listener. We didn't feel rushed. She explained all the options in detail and was generally a friendly person. I spoke with 4 different people in making and changing appointments, 2 of them need an attitude adjustment, but overall Dr Carpenetti was worth it.
Canton, GA |
Dr. Carpenetti is terrific. I've only been with her two years and she has made such a difference in my health care plans and health, in general. I would highly recommend her.
in Suwanee, GA |
I have seen Dr. Carpenetti several times over the past year and she is a compassionate and caring doctor, listens attentively and is aggressive in finding the best treatment plan. I have highly recommended her to family and friends.
in Dalton, GA |
I have recommended Dr Carpenetti in the last 2 weeks.
Have you seen Dr. Laurae Carpenetti, MD?
Are you Dr. Carpenetti?

Compare Dr. Carpenetti

}

Dr. Carpenetti's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Carpenetti has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Carpenetti's Board Certifications

Jackson Memorial Hospital

Completed in 2001

Emory University

Graduated in 1992

Dr. Carpenetti does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Carpenetti and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage