Dr. Laura Wolfe, MD

Dr. Laura Wolfe, MD

Gastroenterology  |

Dr. Laura Wolfe, MD is a gastroenterology doctor who practices in Denver, CO. She is 41 years old and has been practicing for 13 years. Dr. Wolfe is affiliated with Rose Medical Center.

Denver Digestive Health Specialists

4500 E 9th Ave Ste 720

Denver, CO 80220

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • HealthPartners

Learn about Dr. Wolfe

See how frequently Dr. Wolfe performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Diarrhea
Noninfectious Gastroenteritis and Colitis
Irritable Bowel Syndrome

Dr. Wolfe's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Gastroenterology

• Esophageal Diseases
  • Esophageal Ulcer
  • Esophagitis
  • Gastritis
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gastrointestinal Bleeding
  • Unexplained Weight Loss
  • Vomiting Disorders

• Colonoscopy
  • Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, and Sigmoidoscopy
  • Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine)
  • Gastroenterology Procedures
  • Joint Fusion
  • Liver Biopsy

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Dartmouth College
    Medical School | Graduated 2004
  • Vanderbilt University Affiliated Hospitals
  • University of Pennsylvania Health System
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Wolfe has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wolfe does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wolfe and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Rose Medical Center

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Wolfe is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Wolfe's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wolfe to family and friends
2.5
Dr. Wolfe's Performance
Denver, CO |
Dr. Wolfe decided I have IBS without doing any sort of test or even thoroughly listening to my symptoms. Turns out I have endocremtriosis which can be mistaken for IBS. If she had actually cared enough to do any sort of testing, she might have seen that. But I guess her laziness got in the way, as she seemed to want to appointment done quick. I was even billed for a no show to an appointment I never even made. If you want to see a doctor who cares and will do thorough diagnosis, avoid Dr Wolfe
AURORA |
Dr. Wolfe wouldn't let me finish telling my symptoms before telling me I was just assuming my pain. Although she did order an ultrasound, she sent me home telling me I had pulled a muscle, disregarding my symptoms and continued pain. I asked her to check my gallbladder which she refused to do, telling me I didn't even know where my gallbladder is located. After going to another doctor, getting a hida scan, finding the source of my pain, I am getting my gallbladder removed.
Denver, CO |
Terrible experience with Dr. Wolfe. It was my first time seeing her and I was 5 minutes late, and she greeted me with "I have 10 minutes". While I was explaining my stomach issues she was laughing - never in my life have I seen such unprofessionalism by a doctor. She barely listened to me, was rude, and then prescribed me medication without even hearing the full story of what was going on with me. Horrible experience. I will never go back - don't waste your time.
in Denver, CO |
I am so glad I picked Dr. Wolf as she and her entire staff are truly amazing! I highly recommend, if sadly, you need to see a gastroenterologist? that you call her office.
Denver, CO |
Dr. Wolf was thorough in her diagnostic process and devoted considerable time to an explanation of treatment options. She is not only competent but listens carefully and treats the patient respectfully. Her care was excellent both in the office and post-op.
Denver, CO |
Dr. Wolfe was wonderful! She suggested 3 choices I could try, but we both agreed it best to start with the easiest. Not only did it help, I'm feeling great and there is no need to go on to the next 2 alternatives. I found Dr. Wolfe to be an excellent listener and she gave me as much time as I needed. She also thoroughly answered all of my questions. I would recommend her without any hesitation.
Littleton, CO |
She is very incompetent. She could not identify a hernia that my surgeon identified upon sight. She often did not listen to me, in a way that was obvious and rude and led to further suffering and pain. She lied to me that she did not treat a condition until pressed and then again blew me off. None of my previous health history was ever consulted and therefore several disorders went untreated. I took her abrupt personality for honesty, when it is actually selfish arrogance. Worst Gastro Ever.
in Denver, CO |
She did not believe it when I said gluten free helped me with my IBS symptoms when current studies show people with stomach disorders experience much relief after going gluten free. Someone from her office called me to go over results and since they found blood told me to follow up with my PCP which I did. My PCP was angry stating she did not send her my test results and never mentioned the blood in her report. She also wrote in her note she recommended a colposcopy yet did not tell me.
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Wolfe was very experienced. She took the time to get a very thorough history and spent enough time to explain the procedure and the results. However the staff gave me incorrect pre-op instructions which resulted in wasted money and an agonizing sleepless night that turned out not to be completely unnecessary. Then they made it feel like it was my fault for not questioning the three pages of instructions I was given. The worst part is all the time lost that I can never get back.
Dr Wolfe is virtually unavailable. I would consider her negligent. She does not follow up or return calls. She is too busy and doesn't have time to finish what she starts. Very disappointing!!!
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Wolfe was very prompt and personable. She thinks quickly and critically. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a gastroenterologist in the local area.
Have you seen Dr. Laura Wolfe, MD?
Are you Dr. Wolfe?

Hospitals where Dr. Wolfe has admitting privileges

Rose Medical Center
4567 E 9th Ave
Denver, CO 80220

More Gastroenterology Specialists like Dr. Wolfe at Denver Digestive Health Specialists