Dr. Laura Schoenberg, DO

Adult Neurology | Female

Dr. Laura Schoenberg, DO
Dr. Laura Gray Schoenberg P.C has moved to a BEAUTIFUL NEW location! ( Schoenberg Neurology 2037 Jericho TPK, New Hyde Park, NY)Dr. Laura Gray Schoenberg is a Board Certified Neurologist with over 22 years of experience. Her Private Practice was founded on providing her patients with the type of personalized neurological care she would want for her own family members. Dr. Schoenberg does this by spending time with each patient & treating them as individuals. She also gives treatment plans that are personalized to ensure the best and most effective treatment. As a patient of Schoenberg Neurology, you are treated in the most personal manner possible. She does this by spending time with each patient & treating them as individuals. She also gives treatment plans that are personalized to ensure the best and most effective treatment. As a patient of Schoenberg Neurology, you are treated in the most personal manner possible.

Dr. Schoenberg's Care Philosophy

Dr. Laura Gray Schoenberg P.C has moved to a BEAUTIFUL NEW location! ( Schoenberg Neurology 2037 Jericho TPK, New Hyde Park, NY) Dr. Laura Gray Schoenberg is a Board Certified Neurologist with over 22 years of experience. Her Private Practice was founded on providing her patients with the type of personalized neurological care she would want for her own family members. Dr. Schoenberg does this by spending time with each patient & treating them as individuals. She also gives treatment plans that are personalized to ensure the best and most effective treatment. As a patient of Schoenberg Neurology, you are treated in the most personal manner possible. She does this by spending time with each patient & treating them as individuals. She also gives treatment plans that are personalized to ensure the best and most effective treatment. As a patient of Schoenberg Neurology, you are treated in the most personal manner possible.

Dr. Schoenberg's Experience

See how Dr. Schoenberg's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Schoenberg

Dr. Schoenberg accepts 31 insurance carriers

Dr. Schoenberg is now accepting new patients
    Schoenberg Neurology2037 Jericho Tpke
    New Hyde Park, NY 11040
    Evening
    (516) 358-1444Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Schoenberg has admitting privileges.

Dr. Schoenberg's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Schoenberg to family and friends
    Dr. Schoenberg's Performance
    in Floral Park, NY |
    She was very kind and compassionate to my severely handicapped sister- explained where her pain was coming from, and prescribed medication which made her feel much better. I highly recommend her and feel she is very knowledgible and takes time to listen to her patients.
    in Floral Park, NY |
    Dr. Laura Schoenberg, her Practice manager Dina, and the NEW ladies in the front provided me with the type of professional, warm and compassionate personalized care that is rare in today's world. I was able to come in right after my hospital visit. I felt like I was the only patient and the lady stayed late to register me for treatment plan and medical majuana for my seizures and of a bunch of stuff like my medications as well as a wellness packet and testing done in office . Great Office!
    in Brooklyn, NY |
    I would totally recommend her to anyone nerve damage or discomfort.
    in Glen Oaks |
    Iwent to my initial appointment not sure what to expect. Honestly, I was feeling kind of cynical, as I have never had any relief in the past, from any other provider. I had gotten used to doctors not listening. To my surprise I received more help at Schoenberg Neurology in one day than I did in five years at [local medical group - I wont name who} But With Dr Schoenebrg I was extremely pleased with my care and the professionalism from the staff. Great for chronic migraines.
    in garden city |
    I was very pleased with my new neurologist and her staff, I just moved to Garden CIty and had to leave some very good doctors, so I am very relieved and glad to find such a great neurologist and staff. I know im in good hands. I have my first test friday.
    in Deer Park |
    My Aunt had signes of (eyes drooping, swallowing problems etc.. )neurological disorder.. she performed a COMPLETE evaluation and did testing... the same day.... My Aunt was diagnosed with Myasthenia Gravis and had a stroke. She gave me the results right away and was immediately treated with medication and has been carefully monitored since. 6 Years later my Aunt is now 88 and is doing great!! Thanks Dr. Schoenberg
    Riverhead, NY |
    I can't say enough good things about Dr. Schoenberg and her administrators in the front.. Overall, Very caring, clean and professional office. I was offered tea and one of the administrators helped with forms. I was very surprised because I saw Dr. Schoenberg before finishing my insurance forms their main concern was my medical records which was refreshing to see this was not a money hungry greedy office. Dr. S skills, knowledge, experience, down to earth vibe that made me not feel judged for
    in east meadow |
    Great Neurologist. The staff took there time with me as well as the doctor. Mariyne was so patient with me and helpful with everything. Highly recommend speaking to Mariyne when you call. Dr Schoenberg spent so much time with me and looked with at my whole being wihich some how out of 2 Drs she is the only one to diagnose me accurately with her diagnosis-she able to pick up symptoms
    Diagnosed with the wrong condition and prescribed meds that were totally unnecessary. Trying to call and get an appointment was completely absurd. Phone just rings and rings and while observing the front desk staff as I waited to be seen they were playing music and chit chatting while the phone just rang continuously. How does an office function in this fashion. Never returning and will never recommend anyone to go here.
    in Brentwood, NY 11717 |
    As a patient of Dr. Laura Gray Schoenberg I WOULD DEFINITELY RECCOMEND HER TO ANY ONE NEED OF A GOOD neurologist. I have been seeing her for about ten years and never had any major problems. She spends time listening to your problems. She does not rush you and is very knowledgeable and understanding On a scale of one to ten she definitely gets a ten in every question Robert Amato office staff is friendly and tries to set you up with an appointment
    in manhasset, ny |
    I was seeing a different group neurologist practice in the area and was not satisfied at all-I Switched to a neurologist with northwell and was dissatisfiedhe was cold, arrogant and spoke more about himself then being a professional. Someone at work recommended Dr Schoenberg n I am very happy with her -she really listened to me and spent so much time with me - she never rushed me and she was very down to earth, incredibly knowledgeable and didn't sugar coat anything and has me on back on track:)
    in New Hyde Park, NY |
    Dr. Schoenberg s very professional and kind. She listened to all of my concerns and put me at ease. Her staff is all very pleasant and helpful. SHE WAS REALISTIC WITH ME. Very through advice,. She was very warm and friendly which I like, but completely professional with the questions, feedback, suggestions of what I should do to understand the future of my health. We discussed nutrition a bit which is vital to me, I do believe we are what we eat! Even though this was a neurological exam, doctor
    in Great Neck, NY |
    Dr. Laura Schoenberg is a most caring and thorough doctor who will always go the extra mile for her patient. She never rushes you during your appointment. She gives you her undivided attention. I couldn't be happier having her as my neurologist. I am in the best of hands.
    in Rockville Centre, NY |
    Dr Schoenberg is a breath of fresh air. she was the first person to make me feel like my diagnosis was not going to ruin my life. She truly listens and doesn't rush me and answers both our questions thoroughly and compassionately. But she genuinely seems to care about all her patients and their families. I cannot begin to express how happy I am that Dr. Schoenberg is my doctor.
    in Huntington NY |
    Honestly, I've never had a better doctor. She has a wonderful manner and compassion. As well as comprehensive knowledge. She diagnosed me spot on before even sending me to do tests to confirm it. & when my results came back she was right & she now has me on the right path to wellness. She truly listens to me
    in Riverhead NY |
    Awesome Doctor, she puts all my worries to ease and answers my calls when i page her for any question i may have, including questions that should be for my other doctors but they never get back to me. I highly recommend her and her new practice is so easy to get to and the girls in the front are nothing but helpful and sweet! its refreshing to know i'm in great hands
    in Massapequa, NY |
    I've had chronic migraines for 5 years now & Dr. Schoenberg suggested Botox for migraines for me! I received my first injection 9 months ago and come back every 3 months and wow I must say...I AM MIGRAINE FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No more medicine or ruining plans/days because of the nauseous migraines. Now I control my migraines and I've never felt better!! Thanks to this angel Dr. Schoenberg!
    in New York, NY |
    m happy to say I have been SEIZURE free for 5 years! If you want the best - she's it! Plus my families experience with Dr. Schoenberg has been nothing but a wonderful ! SHe truly cares and listens and shes incredibly smart. The staff make you feel like you are the only patient! SHE IS THE BEST NEUROLOGIST IVE EVER HAd & her new office location is just lovely! You walk in and feel like its going to be okay while waiting in the waiting room and this is the only Doctors office I dont panic
    in Belle Harbor , NY |
    Dr. Schoenberg and her staff are a wonderful caring medical team. Dr. Schoenberg herself is truly a doctor who treats patients with care, respect, understanding, and is the type of doctor who truly wants to help her patients improve if possible, or help them maintain their current abilities. I am very thankful for her assistance in helping me try and feel better. She is concerned about her patients on a personal level as well. She is a lovely person and excellent caring doctor.
    Have you seen Dr. Laura Schoenberg, DO?
    Are you Dr. Schoenberg?

Dr. Schoenberg's Care Philosophy

• Dr. Laura Gray Schoenberg P.C has moved to a BEAUTIFUL NEW location! ( Schoenberg Neurology 2037 Jericho TPK, New Hyde Park, NY)

Dr. Laura Gray Schoenberg is a Board Certified Neurologist  with over 22 years of experience. Her Private Practice was founded on providing her patients with the type of personalized neurological care she would want for her own family members.

Dr. Schoenberg does this by spending time with each patient & treating them as individuals. She also gives treatment plans that are personalized to ensure the best and most effective treatment. As a patient of Schoenberg Neurology, you are treated in the most personal manner possible. She does this by spending time with each patient & treating them as individuals. She also gives treatment plans that are personalized to ensure the best and most effective treatment. As a patient of Schoenberg Neurology, you are treated in the most personal manner possible.

Dr. Schoenberg says...

Dr Schoenberg has more than 22 years of diverse experience in neurology and the medical field.  Dr. Laura G Schoenberg affiliates with many hospitals including Long Island Jewish Medical Center, North Shore University Hospital, St Francis Hospital, The Epilepsy Foundation Long Island | Epilepsy Foundation Laura Gray Schoenberg now offers advanced cognitive testing that can detect early dementia and Alzheimer's disease, allowing for early intervention and treatment. It is a simple, interactive test that takes under one hour to administer Testing batteries are also available for ADHD, Schizophrenia, traumatic brain injury, Parkinson's Disease and other neurological and psychological cognitive conditions. To refer a patient complaining about memory, attention or concentration issues or to learn more about the testing

Dr. Schoenberg says...

Schoenberg Neurology offers  advanced cognitive testing that can detect early dementia and Alzheimer's disease,ADHD, Schizophrenia, traumatic brain injury, Parkinson's Disease and other neurological and psychological cognitive conditions. Also if your experiencing tingling, numbness, muscle weakness, muscle pain, cramping paralysis, involuntary muscle twitching (or tics) . Dr. Schoenberg offers neurological testing in her office to help diagnose the root cause of your symptoms !

Dr. Schoenberg's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Adult Neurology
    •  Board certified in Neurology

Dr. Schoenberg has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Schoenberg's Board Certifications

• Neurology

• Acute Stroke
    • Adult Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
    • Adult Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
    • Alcoholic Polyneuropathy
    • Aneurysm
    • Antalgic Gait
    • Anterior Spinal Artery Syndrome
    • Arthritis of the Spine
    • Asterixis (Flapping Tremor)
    • Ataxia
    • Focal Dystonia
    • Frontotemporal Dementia
    • Genetic Disposition to Idiopathic Generalized Epilepsy
    • Gluten Ataxia
    • Headaches (Shunt Related)
    • Hereditary Neuropathy With Liability to Pressure Palsies
    • Meningiomas
    • Migrainous Vertigo
    • Mild Headache
    • Multifocal Dystonia
    • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
    • Muscle Contraction Headache
    • Myasthenia Gravis
    • Myoclonus
    • Myopathic Gait
    • Narcolepsy and Cataplexy
    • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
    • Nerve Sheath Tumors
    • Spina Bifida
    • Spinal Cord Tumor
    • Spinal Dysostosis, Anhalt Type
    • Spinal Instability
    • Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA)
    • Spinal Tuberculosis
    • Temporal Epilepsy, Familial
    • Temporal Lobe Epilepsy
    • Tension Headache
    • Thrombosis
    • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
    • Traumatic Brain Injury

Graduated in 1981

• Other Education
      PHD Anatomy

Completed in 1986

Dr. Schoenberg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Schoenberg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Adult Neurology
    • Neuropsychiatry (Neurology)
    • Neuropsychiatry (Psychiatry)
    • Otoneurology
    • Pain Medicine Neurology
    • Sleep Medicine (Psychiatry & Neurology)
    • Sports Psychiatry & Neurology

• Pain Management
    • Peripheral Nerve Block
    • Personality Testing
    • Range of Motion Testing
    • Somatosensory Evoked Potential (SSEP)
    • Spinal Nerve Block
    • Stellate Ganglion Block
    • Strengthening Exercise
    • Stress Management
    • Stress Test
    • Thoracic Epidural Steroid Injection
    • Trigger Point Therapy
    • Vagus Nerve Stimulation (VNS)
    • Vitamin B12 Injection