Dr. Laura Rosenzweig, MD

Practices Dermatology

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.5 after 85 reviews.
Author:
Here for a 6 month skin check. Staff and doctor friendly and courteous.
Author:
Quick and pleasant visit, never an issue.
Author:
All were great...especially John- Thanks!
Author:
Dr Rosenzweig and her medical assistant John were excellent. Love them!
Author:
Dr. Rosenzweig has very nice bedside manner.
Author:
Great Professional service. They took care of my medial issue within 24 hours. Great professional staff who knows their business.
Author:
Dr Rosenzweig assistant John was great!
Author:
All staff were professional and very courteous.
Author:
Shaka was great getting me set up for Dr. Rosenzweig, could tell I was a bit nervous. Dr. Rosenzweig was great also.
Author:
My visit to Dr. Rosenzweig was April 4 for removal of a skin cancer on my face. The surgery went well, it was I who was the obsteporous patient and was very critical of Dr. Rosenzweig. I wrote a terrible review yesterday for which I am ashamed. Please, disregard my previous review. There was no excuse at all for my actions.
Author:
Dr. Rosenzweig's staff was very attentive and efficient and Dr Rosenzweig is a wonderful doctor!
Author:
The staff (John) is very professional and courteous. Makes me feel at ease and makes me laugh when I am concerned about the outcome of the exam. Top notch! All of Dr. Rosenzweig' staff are great and I will continue to come here for that reason and especially because of Dr. Rosenzweig.
Author:
Everyone was extremely competent and cheerful. I felt very much at home. .
Author:
Dr. Rosenzweig is the best! She is very easy to talk to and I always feel like all my questions have been thoroughly answered.
Good treatment.
Author:
She followed up with me after my Mohs surgery. Nice doctor and staff. Thank you.
Author:
Great experience. I was seen quickly for my check.
Author:
I came in today for Mohs with Dr. Rosenzweig. She answered all of my questions and spent lots of time with me. I was nervous but her staff made me very comfortable and were very caring.
Author:
My experience with the dr and staff has been wonderful. Do not mind coming in for my appointments. It's a pleasure to see everyone.
Excellent staff.
Author:
Dr. Rosenzweig is an excellent physician. Great bedside manner and care. I would definitely recommend her.
Author:
Wonderful staff and doctor.
Author:
Excellent care. Go to her if you need Mohs!
Author:
It was nice to have so much attention from both the staff and doctor. They all made me very comfortable while having a procedure.
Author:
Everyone is friendly and professional. No complaints!
Author:
I came into Miguel Yanez, M.D. appointment very nervous this morning, but the doctor and staff made me feel at ease and the nurse did an excellent job with numbing.
Author:
I had Mohs today with Dr. Rosenzweig. She was very nice and explained the surgery to me before starting. We chatted throughout the procedure.
Author:
I have been coming to Dr. Rosenzweig for years. She has always given me excellent patient care and her staff is very efficient.
Author:
Dr. Rosenzweig is an excellent physician. Her staff made me very comfortable during my procedure.
Great Mohs experience.
Author:
My experience at today's visit was wonderful. I always feel very comfortable and know that Laura Rosenzweig, M.D. And her staff will take great care of me.
Great visit.
Author:
Nice first appointment with Doctor and staff.
Author:
I love my doctor. She sees me whenever I request her.
Author:
All staff does is care about working insurance to get paid as much as possible. I came in for a cancer screening which is covered 100% for preventative maintenance under our insurance , saw the doctor for a total of about 3 minutes. Visit was coded as an office visit instead of a screening , in my opinion just to charge us and the insurance company as much as possible. My husband went a few years back and his visit was covered then. I guess their practice is ALL about money!
We appreciate feedback and aspire to provide superior care and an unrivaled patient experience. Our mission is to help every patient as best we can and understand how billing and insurance can frustrate. We would like to clarify that billing is based on codes. Any patient visit is categorized as an office visit. We encourage patients to contact their insurance provider to verify coverage and we will offer as much help as we can. If there are any questions, we welcome patients to reach out to us.
Author:
Dr Laura does my checks, and did my skin cancer syrgery. She is a goid doctor, very trustworthy.
Author:
Couldn't be more satisfied with the Electro Dessication and Liquid Nitrogen treatments performed by Dr. Rosenzweig. My face hasn't looked this good in years.
Author:
Enjoy each of my visits.
Great doc. Great staff.
Author:
Very helpful and informative about procedure. Very professional but warm and caring also.
Author:
I would recommend Dr. Rosenzweig to my friends and family because I found her to be caring and knowledgeable. She listened to my concerns and needs and accommodated them fully. Dr. Rosenzweig also called me directly to check up on my recovery. I was happily impressed.