Dr. Laura Prokuski, MD

Practices Orthopedic Surgery

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 85 reviews.
Author:
I feel real good after surgery.
Author:
The procedure was as pleasant as can be because of the professionalism and knowledge of the staff. I am happy with the results, and cannot wait to get back to 100 percent.
Author:
Always pleasant, quick and good care. Thank you!
Author:
Dr. Prokuski is a very good listener and she really cares!
Author:
Dr. Prokuski is very good. She always explains everything and has been genuinely concerned about my recovery.
Author:
Fast, professional and caring!
Author:
Prompt, professional and pleasant. Thank you!
Author:
Dr. Prokuski is very knowledgeable, professional and she listens very well. I enjoy my visit with her and Sara. She answers all my questions and is very patient. She is an amazing surgeon! Staff is great too.
Author:
The physician assistant, Sara Briggs, explained everything very clear where I could understand.
Author:
The staff is very friendly, did not have to wait very long in the waiting room. Questions get answered when asked. Dr. Prokuski is an amazing doctor. You are in great hands. Nothing to worry about.
Author:
Professional and reasonable. Dr. Prokuski is thorough and patiently listens to all my questions and concerns.
Author:
I have consistently received timely and professional services on procedures from Dr. Prokuski and staff.
Author:
My procedure went well. The doctors have been good and very helpful. I cannot complain.
Author:
Great people, with great sense of humor, who seem to know what they are talking about. Treated me like a real person, answered all my questions and I did not even have to wait very long at all.
Author:
Following a serious slip and fall with multiple fractures in my right arm, I needed an experienced Trauma Surgeon. Having never broken a bone in my 65 years of age, I had no idea where to begin. Fortunately my search was over after my initial appointment with Dr. Laura Prokuski, she possesses the knowledge, experience, confidence, sensitivity, honesty and thorough explanations that I desperately needed to proceed. Her skilled hands put me back together and allowed me to enjoy an active life!!
Author:
My experience was good. I am very satisfied with the treatment and staff.
Author:
I broke my wrist which required a steel plate and surgery.
Author:
Dr. Prokuski and staff are always prompt and professional.
Author:
Dr. Prokuski, thank you for everything.
Author:
In my opinion Dr. Laura Prokuski is the best doctor in the world!
Author:
I am completely satisfied with the care provided to me.
Author:
Well, I was scared at first but my experience was okay. Everyone was nice!
Author:
Very nice staff! Loved the shirts with the 'I found this humerus remark.
Author:
Very happy with my recovery and care both in the hospital and out.