Dr. Laura Picciano, DO

Dr. Laura Picciano, DO

Internal Medicine | Female

Cooper University Health Care has a strong connection to its community and wants to be your medical home.

We begin with a network of experienced primary and specialty care health care providers found throughout our Adult Health Institute.

The institute’s goal is to provide preventive care and teach healthy lifestyles while also managing the full range of simple to complex illnesses, targeting early diagnosis and treatment.

Dr. Laura Picciano, DO is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Philadelphia, PA. She is 46 years old and has been practicing for 21 years. Dr. Picciano is affiliated with Hahnemann University Hospital.

Dr. Picciano's Experience

See how Dr. Picciano's experience matches your preferences.

View Video

Visiting Dr. Picciano

Dr. Picciano accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Picciano has admitting privileges.

Dr. Picciano's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Picciano to family and friends
    4.3
    Dr. Picciano's Performance
    in Cherry Hill, NJ |
    Dr. Picciano is by far the best doctor I've ever had. She moved out of my 'local network' so my insurance won't cover an appointment with her until I change my plan next year, but I'm still going to her. She's been a lifesaver for me. With her help I'm now completely off that terrible nasal spray, I've lost over 40 pounds so far and I'm so much more healthy. She really knows her stuff!!
    Magnolia, NJ |
    Had my initial appointment and Dr. Picciano and felt that she was genuinely concerned about me. I did not feel rushed as I have previously with other doctors, listened attentively and addressed my concerns. Dr. Picciano also provided valuable feedback for my overall well being.
    in Philadelphia PA |
    Laura is very caring and professional. She listens and is helped me with my problem.
    in Philadelphia, PA |
    My experience with Dr. Laura Picciano is that for years I had been suffer with spasms in my hands and joint pain out of all the doctors I seen she was the only one who cared enough to run full test on me and it was found that I have a vitamin d deficiency. She is a very caring doctor. She is always pleasant and makes her patients feel comfortable.
    Have you seen Dr. Laura Picciano, DO?
    Are you Dr. Picciano?

Dr. Picciano's Care Philosophy

Dr. Picciano's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
    •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Dr. Picciano does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Picciano and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine

Graduated in 1996

Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine

Completed in 1999

Boston College

Graduated in 1992

• Cantonese
    • Mandarin

Dr. Picciano does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Picciano and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Picciano does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Picciano and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.