Dr. Laura Nasatir, MD

Psychiatry ·  Female · Age 58

Dr. Nasatir

Laura Nasatir, MD

100 Howe Ave # 210 Sacramento, CA 95825

Dr. Laura Nasatir, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Sacramento, CA and has been practicing for 21 years. She graduated from University Of Cincinnati / Main Campus in 1992 and specializes in psychiatry, child & adolescent psychiatry, and more.

Dr. Nasatir accepts

Dr. Nasatir accepts the following insurance:

Western Health Advantage

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Nasatir's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Bipolar Disorder
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Panic Attack
  • Pediatric Behavior Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Schizophrenia

My focus is on being an attentive listener and providing compassionate care to my patients. My goal is on total health, not just mental health. I have a degree from UC Davis in Nutrition Science. I partner with my patients to assist them in achieving their highest level of functioning.

• Psychiatry

3.1

Dr. Nasatir?
Dr. Nasatir's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Laura Nasatir, MD
Dr Nasatir is the first dr to really listen to me. She is concerned and caring about her patients, rare quality in most drs. I highly recommend dr Nasatir, my experiences with Dr Nasatir have been very positive.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laura Nasatir, MD?
I have recommended Dr. Nasatir to friends because I know they'll get good, competent care with her. She is thorough, careful, stays current on the literature, is easy to talk to, and she's straightforward with me. She has always been on time for our appointments, and I've been seeing her for several years. I've had several psychiatrists over the years because of moves and insurance changes, so I know what to look for. She's honest, helpful, and listens well, which I really appreciate.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laura Nasatir, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr. Nasatir to anybody who just wants to talk with a professional with a heart. I have much experience in the medical/psychiatric profession and she stands above the many others. She really does listen and care. She is very knowledgeable in many areas. She is very kind and giving and will do her best to help you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laura Nasatir, MD?
She has got the worst bedside manner!! Dr. Nasatir is rude and aggravating. I do not recommend this psych at all.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laura Nasatir, MD?
Dr Nasatir was clearly not interested in my case. Dismissive attitude, abrasive interview technique. Spent time taking history, then asked repetitive questions. Asked ME what treatment plan would be best for me without telling me diagnosis or possible outcomes.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laura Nasatir, MD?
Terrible mental health doctor. Only interested in collecting her fee every 5-weeks and pushing pharmaceuticals. I do not recommend!
It is of the the greatest importance that I...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laura Nasatir, MD?
Dr. Nasatir was seeing my son for over 2 years and then just dropped him out of no where. Now he has been without meds and is a child who has to deal with withdrawals and bullying due to his mental Illness not being treated. I received a letter in the mail informing me of his termination. The office would not return my calls.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laura Nasatir, MD?
Dr. Nasatir has greatly helped me deal with my anxiety and depression. When I first saw Dr. Nasatir my anxiety level was a 10/10. After three visits its somewhere around 3/10. Dr. is an extremely good listener. She put together a plan of action to treat my mental health deficiencies without over-prescribing me medicine like other psychiatrists. I feel very fortunate. I have had several psychiatrists over the past 18 years and Dr. Nasatir is hands down the best psychiatrist I have come across.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laura Nasatir, MD?
Dr. Nasatir is incredibly caring, and a fantastic diagnostician as well. She is in independent practice, and after I had been thru the mill of corporate psychiatry, she is amazingly different. She takes her time with me, gives me feedback and actually offers therapy in addition to making sure I keep up with my prescriptions. I can't recommend her highly enough. If you've tried the rest, now go try the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laura Nasatir, MD?
Our adult son was on medications for bipolar & ADHC when he first saw Dr. Nasatir. He had seen many psychiatrists but had never been stable or happy. Within the first half hour of his first visit, Dr. N knew he was experiencing a manic episode & she corrected his meds. That was 3 years ago; since then he has been stable & happy in life. Dr. N's communication is excellent. She always returns calls, talks directly with him & guides him to better his mental and overall health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laura Nasatir, MD?
I have bipolar II and I'd previously been to another doctor who had misdiagnosed me and put me on anti-depressants that only made me feel worse. I went to Dr. Nasatir and within a half hour she'd correctly diagnosed me and put me on the proper medications. I can't remember the last time I was this mentally stable and happy, and it's all thanks to her. She's really good at her job. She's professional and knowledgeable. She's really easy to get in touch with if you have any questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laura Nasatir, MD?
I have been treated by Dr. Nayarit for over two years. She knows what is needed to strengthen a person with multiple conditions. I am a 56 year old female who suffered through years ...PTSD- and related issues that had eluded others diagnosis.It took time to finally get relief from psycho-social and neurological illness. Dr.N saved me through her dedication and consistent medical evaluations. She is the best. I referred two friends but do not think they yet made appointments.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laura Nasatir, MD?
I was a patient of Dr. Nasatir's for several years. In the beginning, she was accurate in her diagnosis, listened and gave valuable feedback. Around the time that she was promoted, her demeanor began to change. I no longer felt like she was listening to me and felt rushed. On several occasions she put words in my mouth and was dropped as a patient after I corrected her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laura Nasatir, MD?
 I have bad anxiety and had some worries about my first follow up appt. So I left two voice messages and talked to her staff about the two messages I left. (Dr. Nasatir doesn't bother to return phone calls herself). I got an angry typed up letter from her in the mail that I left too many messages and talked to staff apparently too much, and since I mentioned my regular psychiatrist, she was going to terminate herself as my psychiatrist and refuse medication for me. This doctor is a joke.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laura Nasatir, MD?
I have been seeing Dr Nasitir for 2-3 years and couldn't be happier. I feel like I hit the lottery. She is the only Dr, and I have seen many, that was able to get me stable and continue to be so. In fact I am actually getting better, something I hadn't even thought possible. I have recommended Dr Nasitir and will not hesitate to do so in the future.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laura Nasatir, MD?
I found Dr. Nasatir to be?well, not a very good doctor. I feel as though Dr. Nasatir is really motivated more by money than by care. I always felt rushed during our appointments?which lasted only 15 minutes at a cost of $150 each session. During our sessions, she was often distracted by her notes or computer while I spoke. She didn?t use consistent eye contact, and I never felt she was really invested in me as a patient or as a human being. I deserve better, and so do you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laura Nasatir, MD?
Fantastic with my daughter. Thoughtful and helped her immensely.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laura Nasatir, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Nasatir?

Laura Nasatir, MD