Dr. Laura Moylan, MD

Dr. Laura Moylan, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
Female

Dr. Laura Moylan, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Salem, VA. She has been practicing for 31 years.

Laura L. Moylan, MD

1930 Braeburn Dr Ste B

Salem, VA 24153

• Anthem
  • CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Gateway Health Plan
  • MedCost
  • Optima Health
  • Piedmont Community HealthCare, Inc.

Learn about Dr. Moylan

Dr. Moylan's Experience

Dr. Moylan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  • Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology

This content was provided by Dr. Moylan "Dr Moylan's practice philosophy centers on patient autonomy. Dr Moylan will educate a patient about her condition and options for treatment, and allow the patient to chose from all acceptable management options. "

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Pelvic Pain
  • Perimenopause
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

• Intrauterine Device (IUD) Placement
  • Intrauterine Device (IUD) Removal
  • Osteoporosis Screening
  • Preventive Care

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• University Of Virginia / Main Campus
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1981
  • University Of Virginia / Main Campus
    Medical School | Graduated 1986
  • University Of Virginia
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1987
  • University Of Virginia
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1990

Dr. Moylan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Moylan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Moylan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Moylan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Moylan to family and friends
Dr. Moylan Says:

New Patients - Please call us directly at the number listed above for existing patients to schedule an appointment.  There is no need to go through a third party referral service who may be misinformed about our office practice - November 2017.

Rachel, Thank you for your suggestion about cloth

...

Dr. Moylan's Performance
Salem, VA |
I have been going to Dr. Moylan for 15 years. She is so good and takes her time with you.
in Hurt |
After much research, I decided to give Dr. Moylan a try. I always dread my annual Pap visits and honestly this one was not to bad. If you are looking for a Dr. that is willing to take time to get to know you and listen to your concerns, then you have found her. She goes over and above her call of duty.
in Roanoke, VA |
Dr. Moylan is the best! She cares about everything you're dealing with in your life, not just medical. For instance, I was telling her about having to do a lot of things for my elderly mother and she wrote down all kinds of suggestions of websites to check out, the name of an elder care attorney, programs for the elderly, etc. Having been through this herself she was very helpful! Knowledgeable, friendly and her office feels homey, not clinical.
in Troutville, VA |
Dr Moylan is very knowledgeable and personable. She is very thorough and never rushed during the visit. She addresses health issues beyond gynecology to effectively treat the total person.
in Covington, VA |
Dr. Moylan takes lots of time answering questions, suggesting solutions, all in a very friendly, relaxed manner. I have recommended her to all of my friends.
Salem, VA |
Dr.Moylan is great, I like the fact that she does not rush through your appointment like a lot of Doctor's do now. She takes the time to address all your health concerns and explain things in a manner that is easy to understand.
in Roanoke, VA |
I found Dr.Moylan to be very personable and an amazing Doctor. She asked me questions that no one has ever asked me before. She addressed my concerns with care and honesty. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a very caring and attentive Doctor.
FINCASTLE |
Great doctor with a caring manner.
in ROANOKE |
I have been seeing Dr Moylan for several years now.. She has a broad amount of services that she offers her patients. And you feel her genuine caring about her patients. She does not rush through your visit with her and she takes her time to make sure you get the answers to any of your questions.
in Roanoke, VA |
Dr. Moylan is great. She is very caring and attentive and really listens to you. I would definitely recommend her!
Roanoke, VA |
Dr. Moylan is great at answering my questions each year. Her exams are thorough. I usually get a flu shot from her at the same time. I trust her completely.
in salem |
I have been seeing Dr Moylan for over 10 years. She is prompt, thorough and delightful. She serves as my primary care doctor in many ways because she looks at all of you. She found a heart mumur that I had developed since my previous check up with her and I now have a cardiologist monitor it yearly. She takes plenty of time with each patient and the atmosphere is friendly and comfortable. I highly her. I have no trouble getting an appt within a week of calling, the office is immaculate.
Salem,VA. |
I had my first visit with Dr. Moylan today and was very impressed. She made me feel very comfortable and her bedside manner is exemplary! She explained everything in detail and went over options for treatments in a way that was concise and easy to understand.
roanoke, va |
Dr. Moylan is an extraordinary physician, explified by her ability to resolve complex issues in a compassionate manner . Her compassion for both her profession and her patients and her willingness to listen is rare and welcome. I have been seen on a number of occasions over a period of years and have always experienced the same level of care.
Roanoke, VA |
Dr Moylan exemplifies excellence in competency and personalized care. Before moving to Roanoke 10 years ago, I had good doctors in DC and Northern VA. However, I cannot be more pleased with the care given by Dr Moylan who to date has been the best overall in patient care.
in Roanoke, VA |
Dr. Moylan has an excellent bedside manner and is so knowledgeable about all things gyno. I have been a patient of hers for several years and she truly is the best of the best!
in Roanoke, VA |
Dr. Laura Moylan is a fantastic physician! She is extremely intelligent and knowledgeable in her field; I have been her patient for ten years and have always trusted her judgment and expertise. I arrive at every appointment with a list of questions, and she is unfailing in her desire to answer thoroughly and in terms a lay person can understand. Dr. Moylan is fastidious in her exams and provides statistics, data, and AMA protocols for my care. She is kind, compassionate, and a superb doc!!
Roanoke, VA |
Dr. Moylan is very dedicated to her patients. She spends extra time with you and never rushes the appointment. You will not find many physicians like Dr. Moylan who are willing to listen and build rapport with patients. I always receive excellent care here. I highly recommend Dr. Moylan.
Salem, VA |
Dr. Moylan is very kind and personable. They are always running on time, so you do not have to worry about waiting a long time as you do at most doctor's offices.
in Buchanan, VA |
I have seen the doctor for many years. She is a compassionate well trained physician who definitely stays trained in the newest techniques and treatments. She always make me feel very relaxed and welcomes any questions that I may have. I would recommend her to family and friends.
Roanoke, VA |
I feel so very lucky to have found Dr. Moylan to help guide me smoothly through the thorny fields of my mid-life passage. Her depth of knowledge, patience and personal warmth impressed me immediately. I could tell that she is fiercely dedicated to her patients and providing them with thoughtful, well-researched and highly personalized care. She is a wise, compassionate healer, a joyful teacher and a formidable scientist.....a rare combination, for sure!
Roanoke, VA |
I so appreciate Dr. Moylan's excellence across the board. Not only is she a highly skilled physician offering top notch clinical care, she and her staff are very warm and compassionate. I am grateful to be treated with the focus on my health and wellness, not just treating disease. Dr. Moylan strives to help me to not only maintain health but to improve health. There is a genuine concern for my total wellbeing and for that, I am most grateful.
New Castle, VA |
She listened to my concerns and had new options for me to try.
in Willis, VA |
Dr Moylan is caring and personal. She listens and takes her time. Very homey atmosphere.
in Roanoke VA |
Listened to all concerns and addressed them appropriately. Easy to contact and schedule with. Would recommend cloth gowns. The paper gown was a little uncomfortable.
in Roanoke, VA |
Very thorough, good listener, up to date, makes you feel comfortable.
Roanoke, VA |
Great listener, patient, thorough, complete explanations of exam & procedures.
Have you seen Dr. Laura Moylan, MD?
Are you Dr. Moylan?

Visit Dr. Moylan

Dr. Moylan accepts 14 insurance carriers
  • Anthem
  • CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Gateway Health Plan
  • MedCost
  • Optima Health
  • Piedmont Community HealthCare, Inc.

Hospitals where Dr. Moylan has admitting privileges