Addiction Medicine  |
Dr. Laura Martin, DO
Dr. Laura Martin, DO is an addiction medicine doctor who practices in Liverpool, NY. She is 54 years old and has been practicing for 28 years.

5100 W Taft Rd

• Group Health Cooperative
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Martin

Dr. Martin's Experience

Dr. Martin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Addiction Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Addiction Medicine

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Physician Specialties*

• Allergies
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Heart Disease
  • Injuries

• Implanon® Placement
  • Joint Injection
  • Mole Removal
  • Spinal Decompression
  • Testopel® Pellet

No malpractice history found for New York.

• University at Albany
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1983
  • Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1989
  • ST JOSEPHS HOSPITAL, PHILADELPHIA
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1990
  • Nesbitt Mem Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1992

Dr. Martin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Martin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Martin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Martin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Martin to family and friends
2.1
Dr. Martin's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
Syracuse New York, NY |
You see these other reviews? Believe them. Even the bad ones are generously kind towards this evil person who pretends to be a physician. I have experienced every negative assessment that other reviewer's have shared. If you were absolutely forced to see her because of insurance reasons as I was,considerer depleting your life savings to avoid her. It could end up being cheaper in the end. What is your health and well-being worth to you ? I don't believe any positive reviews. It's impossible !
in Cleveland, OH |
OVER BILLING INSURANCE! I was asked to come back monthly for a birth control refill (a birth control I've been on for ten years) and I was told to stop calling and asking questions - my fiance was required to go back four times for a Vitamin D Supplement (in Syracuse, where everyone has a vitamin D deficiency). I found a new doctor that took care of everything in ONE appointment. STAY FAR AWAY!
in Liverpool N.Y |
Run! She doesn't listen. Thank goodness I found a good Doctor who did. Grab your medical records because they well not be released to a new Doctor when requested with proper paperwork or by other Doctors who need important information. Luckily I was able to get test information forwarded from the lab that provided testing. I am still trying to get records to my present Medical providers. It's pretty bad when Doctors in the community are frustrated with a Doctor who will not respond to them.
in Syracuse, NY |
Incredibly rude. Misdiagnosed per two second opinions from nY licenced medical physicians. Dr. Martin is a DO not registered medical physician.... Apparently lack of education would account for incorrect diagnosis. Office is dirty and staff has poor attitude and complains about DR. Martin.
in North Syracuse, NY |
I do not understand all of these negative reviews on dr. Marten she is an outstanding physician who speaks what's on her mind and leaves no stone unturned I would highly recommend her and I am so glad that I found her
Syracuse, NY |
I do not recommend this practice. It doesn't matter when you call the office, you can never get a hold of anyone....EVER! Long waits (sometimes hours) and Dr. Martin is quick, short and RUDE!!! She never checks my ears or listens for to my heart (I thought all doctors do that.) She stares at her computer screen and never looks at you. You wait forever to see her and then she spends 2-3 minutes with you. Find a better Doctor - STAY FAR AWAY!!!
Syracuse, NY |
I can't imagine going to a different primary care doctor. Doctor Martin has always listened, spent time with me and gone out of her way to help myself and my fiance who is also a patient of hers. Everyone in the office is friendly and if you need something you leave a message and someone returns your call within the hour. She also makes referrals when needed and it has always been timely. Dr. Martin is kind, patient and is a doctor who I believe truly cares about helping people!
in Syracuse, NY |
I usually go to see Vince the PA, who I no longer will be seeing either, but I went to see Laura Martin once over Thanksgiving break. I was extremely ill. She did not listen to my lungs, but gave me a throat culture, assuming I had strep, and gave me antibiotics before the results were back. I ended up needing to return to see Vince and I indeed did not have strep, but bronchitis, which she may have known if she bothered to listen to my lungs. Rude and inpatient. Would not see her again!
in Liverpool NY |
Rude and doesnt give you any time. Left halfway through the visit after waiting two and a half hours to see her. Called me a liar! Over a simple miscommunication. Not very professional. Do not go to Dr. Martin.
in Syracuse, NY |
I have been her patient for a few years. Although she is quick she asks the proper questions. Orders the treatments that I agree with thankfully. But, she is the doctor. I had one instance where I questioned why she asked me a certain question. But, I want a doctor to be nosey and want to know what is really going on. Not just what I tell them.
I've been going to her office over a year and have seen her maybe 3 time for about 5 minutes each of that! she's extremely rude. Asking her any questions about her diagnoses, treatment plan or general information is impossible. she left half way through two of those times and had the nurse finish. she did not even return when I asked to please see her to discuss my questions and concerns. I was shocked consodering my diagnosis. after my last visit I will never be going back to her practice.
Dr Martin is the rudest Dr I have ever met.I have never complained about a doctor because I'm not hard to please. She has no bedside manner and doesn't even touch you throughout the whole visit. I myself am a registered nurse and strongly recommend that you go somewhere else. I seen her on a few occasions and if she has to leave the room she never comes back. There's way too many Dr's out there to see so def do not recommend her.
Liverpool, NY |
very rude and not very cooperative
Liverpool, NY |
Getting through to this office to either schedule an appointment, to ask for testing results, or script refills is not good at all, next to impossible. Office seems to be understaffed and slow at seeing and treating the amount of patients they have. Takes weeks to get a referral from this office to see a specialist. Waiting time to see the doctor or PA is an hour to an hour and half and when you finally see the doctor she spends two to three minutes with you.
Have you seen Dr. Laura Martin, DO?
Are you Dr. Martin?

• Fidelis Care
    Fidelis Care HMO
  • Group Health Cooperative
  • Guardian
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio