Dr. Laura Londra, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility •  Female • Age 49

Dr. Londra

Ohio Reproductive Medicine

4830 Knightsbridge Blvd Ste E Columbus, OH 43214

Dr. Laura Londra, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Columbus, OH and has been practicing for 5 years. She graduated from University Of Buenos Aires / Faculty Of Medicine and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility and reproductive medicine.

• Hospital satisfaction Patients said they were highly satisfied at this doctor's hospital. See hospitals
  • Practices at top hospital America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals

Dr. Londra accepts

Dr. Londra accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Coventry Health Care
Coventry Health America PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check if Dr. Londra treats your condition or procedure

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Londra

Dr. Londra?
Dr. Londra's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Laura Londra, MD
I visited ORM because we were trying to conceive and unable to conceive naturally so IVF was our only option. Dr Londra was always very gentle in her approach, understanding the sensitivity of this issue. She listened to my concerns and did her best to meet my needs. I'm happy to say that I am now pregnant. I'd definitely recommend Dr Londra.
Bless her hearts ??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laura Londra, MD?
Dr. Londra is amazing! I spent years trying to get pregnant and got no where with my OBGYN until they finally referred me to Ohio Reproductive Medicine. While I am sure all of the doctors at this office are great, I am beyond grateful that I had Dr. Londra and her nurses. They all had great bedside manners and it was obvious that they really cared about my health and desire to get pregnant. I am pleased to say we welcomed a beautiful and healthy baby boy last month. I am forever grateful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laura Londra, MD?
After 2 years struggling with infertility and a miscarriage, Dr. Londra helped us conceive twin girls. I had a rough time getting my body to "work" (fertility-wise) after my miscarriage but she knew what would help (when my regular ob/gyn couldn't). Her diagnosis and guidance worked and she was extremely helpful and supportive during the process. Dr. Londra was very empathetic and took her time during each visit with me. My husband and I are happy to have worked with Dr. Londra.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laura Londra, MD?
After fighting infertility for 7 years and having met 4 fertility doctors in town, I can honestly say that Dr. Londra is the best fertility specialist in Columbus today. Not only is she very knowledgeable about the most advancement fertility techniques but her besides manners are impeccable. I am now expecting my third child and I know if it weren’t for her professional expertise and her constant support, this miracle would have happened.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laura Londra, MD?
Dr Londra is awesome. My wife and I were excited about starting a family and Dr. Londra welcomed us with open arms. She made the IUI process as stress free as possible and was supportive both at our appointments and if we called with any questions in between. She shared information about herself and made us feel more like a friend than a client. We were successful on our second attempt with Dr. Londra which amounts to really great results. We will definitely go back to see her for baby#2!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laura Londra, MD?
When I was having a medical issue that I will not discuss here, I was delighted by the treatment I received by Dr Laura Londra. She was very professional, sensitive, and gave me perfect advice. I would strongly recommend Dr Londra to anyone who would appreciate the work of a sound and wise Physician that provides excellent care. Thank you Dr Londra, for doing what you do! Kim Brown
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laura Londra, MD?
Excellent bedside manner. Caring, compassionate, all arou x a wonderful doctor. Wish I could find a general practitioner as wonderful as Dr. Londra!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laura Londra, MD?
The best Dr I ever meet , after 6 years looking for babies , she did my IVF , I am pregnant of twins , her dedication and professionalism was unbelievable , I recommend for every one in a similar situation .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laura Londra, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Londra?

Patient centered, caring and considerate. An advocate for families and the empowerment of women through reproductive care.

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

2015
Johns Hopkins School Of Medicine
2012
Wayne State University School Of Medicine

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Londra treats patients.

74% Patient experience rating, 5% higher than the national average

• America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2019, 2017)

71% Patient experience rating, 2% higher than the national average