Dr. Laura Jarrell, MD

Dr. Laura Jarrell, MD

Internal Medicine  ·
Female
Dr. Laura Jarrell, MD is an internal medicine specialist in Castle Rock, CO and has been practicing for 10 years. She graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine in 2005 and specializes in internal medicine.

4318 Trail Boss Dr Ste 100

Castle Rock, CO 80104

• Kaiser Permanente

Learn about Dr. Jarrell

Dr. Jarrell's Experience

Dr. Jarrell's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

This content was provided by Dr. Jarrell "Health care leader whose mission is to keep you healthy. Under-one-roof convenience, 24-hour advice nurse, and online access to manage your health - anytime.

I was born in Alexandria Va and raised in Reston Va. I attended undergrad at the College of William & Mary in Williamsburg Va. Prior to becoming a physician, I was a professional ballet dancer with American Ballet theater and the Joffrey ballet. I attended medical school at Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine and received my medical degree in 2005. I completed my residency training in Internal Medicine at Emory University in 2008. Currently I am engaged to be married. I enjoy running (completed my first marathon in March 08), hiking, skiing. My fiance and I moved to Colorado because of our love of the outdoors. I have a particular interest in women's health. I strive to build a trusting relationship with my patients and feel priviledged to be able to work with my patients to address their health care needs."

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2005
  • Emory University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2008

Dr. Jarrell has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Jarrell does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jarrell and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jarrell's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jarrell to family and friends