Dr. Laura Fisher, MD

Internal Medicine | Female

Laura L Fisher MD 1385 York Ave Ofc 1 New York, NY 10021 Get Directions
Dr. Laura Fisher, MD
Dr. Laura Fisher, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in New York, NY. She is 58 years old and has been practicing for 33 years.

Dr. Fisher's Experience

See how Dr. Fisher's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Fisher

Dr. Fisher is now accepting new patients

Dr. Fisher's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fisher to family and friends
Dr. Fisher's Performance
Shelton, CT |
Dr. Fisher is an extremely bright, Board-certified physician in whom I have complete confidence (her father and all six of her siblings are also physicians!). She does not order tests or labs unless there is a good reason for doing so. She is extraordinarily warm and friendly, putting patients at ease quickly and effortlessly. I have been going to Dr. Fisher for approximately 10 years, and have never had to wait more than five minutes--if that--for my appointment. Very highly recommend.
in New York City |
I have seen Dr. Fisher off and on for over 20 years and if I could, I would exclusively work with her. Her diagnostic skills are exceptional. When I came to her with a balance problem she immediately got me into a nearby neurologist who diagnosed a very dangerous condition that would have resulted in a stroke if untreated. And I recently came down with a bad upper respiratory bug. Her advice and treatment really helped. If you need concierge quality, Dr. Laura is where you go!
New York, NY |
Dr. Fisher has consistently gone above the call of duty to ensure that me and my family receive the best health care out there!
in New York, NY |
I love Dr. Fisher and her office. She has been my doctor for over 20 years. She is very smart and warm. Her solo office runs extremely well; it is small, efficient, and personal. This is not a factory; this is how medicine used to be practiced and thankfully, still is by Dr. Fisher.
in New York, NY |
Dr Fisher has been my GP for years. I always feel reassured by her friendly, gentle and emphatic approach; her balanced and measured recommendations, and good referrals
in Brooklyn, NY |
I have been seeing Dr Laura Fisher for over 16 years. She is wonderful - professional but approachable and friendly, very thorough in her questions and follow-ups, always willing to give me an appointment very soon if I need it. I think she is a true example of a caring and engaged Doctor.
Amazing dr. Trust her completely!
in New York City, NY |
Dr. Fisher is smart, caring, extremely knowledgeable, and follows up with any reports very promptly. She is one of the best doctors I have ever had.
in New York, NY |
I am so glad to have Dr. Fisher as my physician. She always manages to fit me in for emergency visits. She is smart and quick to make an accurate diagnosis. She is very easy to talk to and has a wonderful bedside manner. I recommend her to all of my friends.
in New York, NY |
My family and I have years of confidence in Dr. Fisher; she has genuine and highest levels of intelligence, focus, dedication, humanity.
Hoboken, NJ |
Dr Fisher has an amazing background and I 100% trust her as my lead physician. She is knowledgeable, sharp, quick, accommodating and knows how to treat most ailments and is also smart enough to know when a referral is needed and to provide support there. Her staff is also friendly and accommodating.
in New York, NY |
My wife and I have been seeing her for annual checks and other issues for over 15 years now. Always professional, accurate, and can explain things on a real level. When I had melanoma cancer 5 years ago, even when it was July 4th and she was away, she set me up with quality care. Now I am cancer free and are we ever happy. Now I am eating too much, excersizing less and getting older. She has given me very common sense to improve myself and condition. Highly recommended. Staff is also very good
in Brooklyn, NY |
You never have to wait. She's intelligent, thoughtful and considers all aspects of your illness.
Have you seen Dr. Laura Fisher, MD?
Are you Dr. Fisher?

Compare Dr. Fisher

Dr. Fisher's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Fisher has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Fisher's Board Certifications

Dr. Fisher does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Fisher and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

The Warren Alpert Medical School Of Brown University

Graduated in 1984

New York & Presbyterian Hospitals-Cornell Campus

Completed in 1985

New York & Presbyterian Hospital-Cornell Campus

Completed in 1987

Massachusetts General Hospital

Completed in 1989

Dr. Fisher does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fisher and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Fisher does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Fisher and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.