Dr. Laura Fisher, MD

Dr. Laura Fisher, MD

Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Laura Fisher, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in New York, NY. She is 58 years old and has been practicing for 33 years.

1385 York Ave Ofc 1

New York, NY 10021

Learn about Dr. Fisher

Dr. Fisher's Experience

Dr. Fisher's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

• Infectious Disease Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for New York.

• The Warren Alpert Medical School Of Brown University
    Medical School | Graduated 1984
  • New York & Presbyterian Hospitals-Cornell Campus
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1985
  • New York & Presbyterian Hospital-Cornell Campus
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1987
  • Massachusetts General Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1989

Dr. Fisher has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Fisher does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fisher and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Fisher's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fisher to family and friends
Dr. Fisher's Performance
in New York, NY |
I have been a patient of Dr. Fisher for about seven years and she is hands down the best internist I could possibly imagine. She is the perfect combination of highly competent physician with a warm and effective style. She also knows her patients each well making for a highly personal experience. I highly recommend her!
in New York, NY |
Dr. Fisher is thorough, inquisitive and helpful.
Shelton, CT |
Dr. Fisher is an extremely bright, Board-certified physician in whom I have complete confidence (her father and all six of her siblings are also physicians!). She does not order tests or labs unless there is a good reason for doing so. She is extraordinarily warm and friendly, putting patients at ease quickly and effortlessly. I have been going to Dr. Fisher for approximately 10 years, and have never had to wait more than five minutes--if that--for my appointment. Very highly recommend.
in New York City |
I have seen Dr. Fisher off and on for over 20 years and if I could, I would exclusively work with her. Her diagnostic skills are exceptional. When I came to her with a balance problem she immediately got me into a nearby neurologist who diagnosed a very dangerous condition that would have resulted in a stroke if untreated. And I recently came down with a bad upper respiratory bug. Her advice and treatment really helped. If you need concierge quality, Dr. Laura is where you go!
New York, NY |
Dr. Fisher has consistently gone above the call of duty to ensure that me and my family receive the best health care out there!
in New York, NY |
I love Dr. Fisher and her office. She has been my doctor for over 20 years. She is very smart and warm. Her solo office runs extremely well; it is small, efficient, and personal. This is not a factory; this is how medicine used to be practiced and thankfully, still is by Dr. Fisher.
in New York, NY |
Dr Fisher has been my GP for years. I always feel reassured by her friendly, gentle and emphatic approach; her balanced and measured recommendations, and good referrals
in Brooklyn, NY |
I have been seeing Dr Laura Fisher for over 16 years. She is wonderful - professional but approachable and friendly, very thorough in her questions and follow-ups, always willing to give me an appointment very soon if I need it. I think she is a true example of a caring and engaged Doctor.
Amazing dr. Trust her completely!
in New York City, NY |
Dr. Fisher is smart, caring, extremely knowledgeable, and follows up with any reports very promptly. She is one of the best doctors I have ever had.
in New York, NY |
I am so glad to have Dr. Fisher as my physician. She always manages to fit me in for emergency visits. She is smart and quick to make an accurate diagnosis. She is very easy to talk to and has a wonderful bedside manner. I recommend her to all of my friends.
in New York, NY |
My family and I have years of confidence in Dr. Fisher; she has genuine and highest levels of intelligence, focus, dedication, humanity.
Hoboken, NJ |
Dr Fisher has an amazing background and I 100% trust her as my lead physician. She is knowledgeable, sharp, quick, accommodating and knows how to treat most ailments and is also smart enough to know when a referral is needed and to provide support there. Her staff is also friendly and accommodating.
in New York, NY |
My wife and I have been seeing her for annual checks and other issues for over 15 years now. Always professional, accurate, and can explain things on a real level. When I had melanoma cancer 5 years ago, even when it was July 4th and she was away, she set me up with quality care. Now I am cancer free and are we ever happy. Now I am eating too much, excersizing less and getting older. She has given me very common sense to improve myself and condition. Highly recommended. Staff is also very good
in Brooklyn, NY |
You never have to wait. She's intelligent, thoughtful and considers all aspects of your illness.
Have you seen Dr. Laura Fisher, MD?
Are you Dr. Fisher?

See our Internal Medicine Specialists at NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center

Visit Dr. Fisher