Dr. Laura Dunne, MD

Sports Medicine ·  Female · Age 46

Dr. Dunne

OAA Orthopaedic Specialists

250 Cetronia Rd Fl 2 Allentown, PA 18104

Dr. Laura Dunne, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Allentown, PA and has been practicing for 16 years. She graduated from Saint Louis University School Of Medicine in 1999 and specializes in sports medicine.

Dr. Dunne accepts

Dr. Dunne accepts the following insurance:

Select
Amerihealth
Personal Choice PPO
Capital Blue Cross
Coventry Health Care
Coventry Health America PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Dr. Dunne treats your condition or procedure

I believe the physician's role is to educate the patient. As the doctor, I do my best to gather information -- solve the puzzle of what is wrong, and why -- and then offer options for how best to solve the problem. Along the way, I educate the patient about their condition, what we can do about it and what to expect.

• Sports Medicine

4.5

Dr. Dunne?
Dr. Dunne's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Laura Dunne, MD
As I said it was an excellent appointment. I cannot thank her enough for what she has done at the present time for my knee. I look forward and seeing her again soon for my follow-up visit. Thanks so very much
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laura Dunne, MD?
I believe Dr Dunn is outstanding I believe that you make me a part of the solution instead of part of the problem which I also believe is what many and many other physician said practice would recommend her to anyoneZ
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laura Dunne, MD?
Very efficient and helpful. Explains everything she’s doing and provided excellent care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laura Dunne, MD?
Great physician. She has been working with the long-term functionality of my ACL repair for several years. We've made progress in putting knee-replacement aside through her long-term treatment plan. Personally, she really listens to me and considers all other medical issues that could be impacting the treatment plan. I absolutely feel like she involves me as a partner in my own healthcare, offering respect and smart guidance to her patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laura Dunne, MD?
Dr. Dunn is a consummate professional. She provided excellent care, answered all of my questions, and offered me viable options for treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laura Dunne, MD?
Was too difficult to deal with. I just needed an mri not her over rated judgement on me. What a joke Now I have to get a 3rd opinion/office visit due to I know my knee is more messed up than they care to believe. I hope to God I get an mri on my knee before it gives out on me. This doc obviously felt I was a hypochondriac or was so sure with her prognosis concerning my knee that an MRI wasn’t going to prove anything different than her opinion. Hope I never see her again! I hate wasting my time !!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laura Dunne, MD?
I was taken in within a few minutes of my appt. I was treated in a caring and professional manner by the support staff and Dr. Dunne. She took time to listen to my questions and concerns, and thoroughly explained her diagnoses and the treatment options. She and her staff were caring and supportive at all times.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laura Dunne, MD?
Dr Dunne is very knowledgeable and honest. I appreciate her input of about what treatment sge feels will work!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laura Dunne, MD?
Very down-to-earth & wonderful personality. Put both my teenage daughters completely at ease regarding their rotator cuff issues & didn't talk down to them or disregard their concerns. Very funny & knows her stuff. Would highly recommend her. Very pleased.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laura Dunne, MD?
Very satisfying treatment experience. My questions were answered clearly, concisely, and intelligently. Whole experience inspired confidence.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laura Dunne, MD?
Great doctor who really cares about her patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laura Dunne, MD?
Dr. Dunne has been my doctor for several years. She is approachable, caring and helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laura Dunne, MD?
Dr. Dunne takes the time to explain everything and has a very good bedside manner. Listen to everything you tell her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laura Dunne, MD?
She knew exactly what was wrong and put me on a good plan.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laura Dunne, MD?
Dr. Dune is very knowledgeable in her field, always answers all my concerns and reaches out to make me feel comfortable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laura Dunne, MD?
She was excellent at pin pointing her exam to diagnose my knee issues, despite my vague description of pain and location of pain. She was has a wonderful personality!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laura Dunne, MD?
Dr. Dunne is super knowledgeable and friendly. She took time to explain medical conditions to my 10 and 12 year old boys and I am completely confident in her diagnosis and treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laura Dunne, MD?
Dr. Dunne was pleasant, efficient and pragmatic in recommending treatment options.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laura Dunne, MD?
Dr. Dunne Is the best orthopedist I have ever been to. She explained what my problems are, in some detail, and what my options are and aren’t. She also spent the time with me that was necessary to cover this information, and she has an excellent bedside manner. I feel that I am in excellent hands.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laura Dunne, MD?
Dr. Dunn is very thorough, gives specific and clear recommendations, and is open to questions. I leave her office encouraged to stay active. I follow her recommendations and have always seen results. She understands that even though I’m considerably fit and rather athletic for my age, when I have a physical issue that might seem minor to less active adults, that I’m not okay for me. Not everyone understands that about athletic patients. Dr. Dunn gets it.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Dunne?

OAA Orthopaedic Specialists

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Dunne treats patients.