Dr. Laura Doan, MD

Dr. Laura Doan, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Laura Doan, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Lees Summit, MO. She graduated from University Of Missouri--Kansas City School Of Medicine and specializes in obstetrics & gynecology.

3450 NE Ralph Powell Rd

Lees Summit, MO 64064

• Medical Mutual of Ohio

Learn about Dr. Doan

See how frequently Dr. Doan performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
high
Pap Smear
high
Atrophic Vaginitis

Dr. Doan's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Doan "I have been blessed to practice over 20 years. In those 20 years there have been many changes and improvements in medical care. I have challenged myself to keep current and perform or at least offer the newest technologies to my patients. I have lived in the community I practice. I have the opportunity to watch the young women I have delivered grow up, start a career and in some cases a family. I think the biggest joy I get out of OB/GYN is being a part of a woman's life through all the cycles, from young women, mother, empty nester, menopause and than the golden years. One of my patients recently said their mother told her I was a young doctor. Then said well I guess that was several years ago. I am happy to have practiced so long because of the people I get to serve."

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
    Accredited by: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• University Of Missouri--Kansas City School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • St Luke's Hospital

Dr. Doan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Doan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Doan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Doan's Reviews

3.7
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Doan to family and friends

Dr. Doan's Performance

Dr. Doan, delivered my twins via C-Section in November of 2016. I was a high risk pregnancy, & SHE WAS AMAZING! I absolutely loved her cool exterior & how she always kept her calm in my panic states and truly made me feel relaxed and understood. She is a very competent, incredibly talented, and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Doan was my doctor for 2 of my pregnancies and 1 miscarriage. My last pregnancy was very difficult, and she was there for me every step of the way. Dr. Doan is a fabulous OB and I highly recommend her!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
This doctor took the time to explain things to me when I went to their practice. I had seen Dr Cobbinah initially (since she has great reviews online) and was very disappointed that she did not give me sufficient information and follow-up advice, etc. about my condition. I felt frustrated and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
She came in 42 minutes late into the appointment. Did not apologize at all for being late, and was very rude. I was attempting a VBAC, and understood the risks and knew that I was a good candidate for it based on my situation and the research I did. Dr. Doan was very negative, arrogant, and gave...more
Are you Dr. Doan?