Dr. Laura Born, MD

Family Medicine | Female

TriStar Medical Group Family Physicians 2933 Medical Center Pkwy Ste A Murfreesboro, TN 37129 Get Directions
Dr. Laura Born, MD
Dr. Laura Born, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Murfreesboro, TN. She is 49 years old and has been practicing for 24 years. Dr. Born is affiliated with Tristar Stonecrest Medical Center.

Dr. Born's Experience

See how Dr. Born's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Born

Dr. Born accepts 12 insurance carriers

Dr. Born is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Born has admitting privileges.

Dr. Born's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Born to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Born's Performance
in Murfreesboro, TN |
I recently had my first visit with a TriStar medical group family physician, Dr. Laura Born. It was a great experience overall, from making the appt., check-in process and the physical exam, all was professional, efficient and most importantly to me, caring and compassionate. I would highly recommend this Dr. to anyone whose time, personal needs and health is important. Thank you Dr. Born!
in Woodbury, TN |
I've had very good experiences with Dr. Born and her staff on each office visit.
in murfreesboro, tn |
Doctor Born is an excellent physician. She is very knowledgeable about health matters. She is willing to spend the necessary time with her patient to explain her findings and recommendations . She never gets in a hurry. When you leave her office, you fully understand your current medical situation. Her office staff is very good. The wait time is very little when you have an appointment. I recommend Doctor Born to anyone. She Is thorough, polite, and informs one of what they need to do
Murfreesboro, TN |
Just recently became a new patient and so far I am happy with Dr. Born and her team!
We strive to provide the highest quality in patient care. Thank you so much for choosing us!
in Murfreesboro, TN |
Dr. Born and her staff are the most competent and professional health care providers that I have ever had. They listen, they care and they help. Thank You, especially Dr. Born and Patty.
in Smyrna, TN |
My wife and I needed to find a new family doctor two years ago, and we are certainly glad we decided on Dr. Born. She is professional, personable, and best of all thorough. She has taken time to get to know us and our medical needs. She asks questions and explains things to us completely. We could not be happier with our decision to place our trust in Dr. Born.
Murfreesboro, TN |
This is a glowing review of Dr. Born and the excellent staff at TriStar. I do not want it to sound like I am doing my evaluation based upon how bad my previous primary care provider was, so I won't do that. Dr. Born is interested in formulating a plan for wellness and the staff implements what is needed. Records are updated quickly, answers to questions and concerns via the Portal are addressed and followed up. Looking for a Primary Care Physician? Dr. Born and this clinic are a good choice
in Murfreesboro, TN |
Service was 2nd to none. Hopefully I will never need another Dr.
in Murfreesboro, TN |
After moving here from New Jersey and having the same doctor for 27 years, I was concerned about finding someone we'd really feel comfortable with. Well, Dr. Laura Born and TriStar is it! The staff was so pleasant and friendly. Dr. Born sat down and talked with both my husband and I before doing any exams. I didn't feel rushed and felt that Dr. Born really knows her stuff and is concerned and caring for her patients. I would definitely recommend Dr. Born and TriStar.
murfreesboro, tn. |
I couldn't find a better doctor. Dr. Born has been very good to me. She is very informative and always looking at how to get as much done with whatever insurance you have. No long waiting, both waiting room and exam room. Very friendly atmosphere and staff. I'm very satisfied and would recommend in the future.
Murfreesboro, TN |
Extremely caring and knowledgeable doctor and staff! Will recommend to friends and neighbors!
in Murfreesboro, TN |
Dr Born is a very caring physician who actually takes her time with you. She has helped me in many ways and I would highly recommend her to everyone.
Murfreesboro, TN |
Excellent physician! Compassionate and thorough. She spends as much time as she needs in order to explain things in a way that you can understand.
in Murfreesbori, TN |
Highly encourage you to look elsewhere for a primary care doctor. Everyone there seems to have very little medical knowledge and they talk down to you. Very rude and unprofessional. On call doctor doesn't respond to pages from their answering service. Office staff are horrible too, don't return calls.
We are sorry to hear this and truly value your feedback. Patient experience is important to us at TriStar Medical Group, so we will make every effort to address any concerns you may have. Your comments have been shared with the Practice Manager. If you would like to speak with someone about this experience, please call 615-890-1455 and request to speak with the Practice Manager.
in Murfreesboro, TN |
I saw Dr. Born attempting to establish her as my new PCP after moving to TN in 2015, but also needed her to manage a couple of medicines I was taking that were prescribed by my former out-of-state PCP. One of these meds is a controlled substance, Klonopin, that I use for a sleep aid. Dr. Born treated me extremely disrespectfully and made me feel like I was some street junkie, even telling me to my face "don't come back here to refill your meds". I've never been so humiliated.
Have you seen Dr. Laura Born, MD?

Compare Dr. Born

Dr. Born's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Born has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Why It Matters: Dr. Born's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Born does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Born and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania

Graduated in 1993

David Grant Med Center

Completed in 1994

David Grant USAF Medical Center

Dr. Born does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Born and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Born does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Born and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.