Dr. Laura Born, MD

Dr. Laura Born, MD

Family Medicine  |
Dr. Laura Born, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Murfreesboro, TN. She is 50 years old and has been practicing for 24 years. Dr. Born is affiliated with Tristar Stonecrest Medical Center.

2933 Medical Center Pkwy Ste A

Murfreesboro, TN 37129

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
  • Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
  • PHCS

Learn about Dr. Born

Dr. Born's Experience

Dr. Born's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

• Abdominal Disorders
  • Abdominal Pain
  • Abnormal Thyroid
  • Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Anemia
  • Asymptomatic Post-Menopausal Status
  • Blood Disorders
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Diabetes Type 2
  • Esophagitis
  • Hair Loss
  • Heart Disease
  • Hypotension
  • Hypotension (Excluding Maternal)
  • Hypothyroidism
  • Muscle Weakness
  • Nausea
  • Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease
  • Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
  • Polyneuropathy
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Tobacco Use Disorder
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Vertigo

• Electrocardiogram (EKG)
  • Osteoporosis Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania
    Medical School | Graduated 1993
  • David Grant Med Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1994
  • David Grant USAF Medical Center

Dr. Born has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Born does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Born and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Born's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Born to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Born's Performance
in Murfreesboro, TN |
Dr. Born and her staff make going to the doctor a piece of cake. The blood lady is the best I’ve ever seen. All the staff is nice, friendly and always smiling. I referred a friend and he likes the process also. In and out and back to work. AWESOME!!!!
in Woodbury, TN |
This is the best Dr i have ever had in 54 yrs of my life She is very understanding on your health and all related problems I would recommend her to every one
Murfreesboro, TN |
This doctor doesnt know the difference between a 1mm kidney stone and 1 cm kidney stone. Ordered to have a ct scan done and she didnt bother to call with the results. I received the CT Scan results the same day, and it seems that I have a 1cm kidney stone blocking the kidney. When I called the office, the nurse said that I have a very small 1cm stone that it could pass and that I just needed to make an appointment with a Urologist. Doctor doesn't even care my situation. Stay away from this place
We are sorry to hear this and truly value your feedback. Patient experience is important to us at TriStar Medical Group Family Physicians, so we will make every effort to address any concerns you may have. Your comments have been shared with Jessica, Practice Manager. If you would like to speak with someone about this experience, please call 615-890-1455.
Excellent doctor. Explains things clearly and concisely. Very friendly
in Murfreesboro, TN |
I recently had my first visit with a TriStar medical group family physician, Dr. Laura Born. It was a great experience overall, from making the appt., check-in process and the physical exam, all was professional, efficient and most importantly to me, caring and compassionate. I would highly recommend this Dr. to anyone whose time, personal needs and health is important. Thank you Dr. Born!
in Woodbury, TN |
I've had very good experiences with Dr. Born and her staff on each office visit.
in murfreesboro, tn |
Doctor Born is an excellent physician. She is very knowledgeable about health matters. She is willing to spend the necessary time with her patient to explain her findings and recommendations . She never gets in a hurry. When you leave her office, you fully understand your current medical situation. Her office staff is very good. The wait time is very little when you have an appointment. I recommend Doctor Born to anyone. She Is thorough, polite, and informs one of what they need to do
Murfreesboro, TN |
Just recently became a new patient and so far I am happy with Dr. Born and her team!
We strive to provide the highest quality in patient care. Thank you so much for choosing us!
in Murfreesboro, TN |
Dr. Born and her staff are the most competent and professional health care providers that I have ever had. They listen, they care and they help. Thank You, especially Dr. Born and Patty.
in Smyrna, TN |
My wife and I needed to find a new family doctor two years ago, and we are certainly glad we decided on Dr. Born. She is professional, personable, and best of all thorough. She has taken time to get to know us and our medical needs. She asks questions and explains things to us completely. We could not be happier with our decision to place our trust in Dr. Born.
Murfreesboro, TN |
This is a glowing review of Dr. Born and the excellent staff at TriStar. I do not want it to sound like I am doing my evaluation based upon how bad my previous primary care provider was, so I won't do that. Dr. Born is interested in formulating a plan for wellness and the staff implements what is needed. Records are updated quickly, answers to questions and concerns via the Portal are addressed and followed up. Looking for a Primary Care Physician? Dr. Born and this clinic are a good choice
in Murfreesboro, TN |
After moving here from New Jersey and having the same doctor for 27 years, I was concerned about finding someone we'd really feel comfortable with. Well, Dr. Laura Born and TriStar is it! The staff was so pleasant and friendly. Dr. Born sat down and talked with both my husband and I before doing any exams. I didn't feel rushed and felt that Dr. Born really knows her stuff and is concerned and caring for her patients. I would definitely recommend Dr. Born and TriStar.
murfreesboro, tn. |
I couldn't find a better doctor. Dr. Born has been very good to me. She is very informative and always looking at how to get as much done with whatever insurance you have. No long waiting, both waiting room and exam room. Very friendly atmosphere and staff. I'm very satisfied and would recommend in the future.
Murfreesboro, TN |
Extremely caring and knowledgeable doctor and staff! Will recommend to friends and neighbors!
in Murfreesboro, TN |
Dr Born is a very caring physician who actually takes her time with you. She has helped me in many ways and I would highly recommend her to everyone.
Murfreesboro, TN |
Excellent physician! Compassionate and thorough. She spends as much time as she needs in order to explain things in a way that you can understand.
in Murfreesbori, TN |
Highly encourage you to look elsewhere for a primary care doctor. Everyone there seems to have very little medical knowledge and they talk down to you. Very rude and unprofessional. On call doctor doesn't respond to pages from their answering service. Office staff are horrible too, don't return calls.
We are sorry to hear this and truly value your feedback. Patient experience is important to us at TriStar Medical Group, so we will make every effort to address any concerns you may have. Your comments have been shared with the Practice Manager. If you would like to speak with someone about this experience, please call 615-890-1455 and request to speak with the Practice Manager.
in Murfreesboro, TN |
I saw Dr. Born attempting to establish her as my new PCP after moving to TN in 2015, but also needed her to manage a couple of medicines I was taking that were prescribed by my former out-of-state PCP. One of these meds is a controlled substance, Klonopin, that I use for a sleep aid. Dr. Born treated me extremely disrespectfully and made me feel like I was some street junkie, even telling me to my face "don't come back here to refill your meds". I've never been so humiliated.
Have you seen Dr. Laura Born, MD?

Visit Dr. Born

Dr. Born accepts 12 insurance carriers
    Select
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
  • Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
  • PHCS