Neurology  |
Female
Dr. Laura Bonds, MD
Dr. Laura Bonds, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Shenandoah, TX. She has been practicing for 14 years.

17201 Interstate 45 S

Shenandoah, TX 77385

• Accountable Health Plans of America
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • Coastal Comp Health Network (CCHN)
  • Galaxy Health Network
  • HealthSmart
  • Prime Health Services
  • Texas True Choice

Learn about Dr. Bonds

See how frequently Dr. Bonds performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Migraine
All Headaches (incl. Migraine)
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome

Dr. Bonds's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Bonds "Dr. Laura Bonds is committed to educating her patients about their health. She offers a comfortable and relaxed environment when treating her patients and is prepared to give your entire family the best medical care possible"

• Neurology

• Epilepsy
  • Essential Tremor
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Movement Disorders
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Neurological Diseases
  • Polyneuropathy
  • Polyneuropathy Due to Alcohol and Drugs
  • Post-Concussion Syndrome
  • Seizure Disorders
  • Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA)
  • Stroke
  • Subdural Hemorrhage
  • Tension Headache
  • Torticollis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Tremor

Residency Hospital | Completed 2007
  • Baylor College of Medicine fellowship in electrophysiology
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2008
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Bonds has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bonds does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bonds and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bonds' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bonds to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Bonds' Performance
Spring, TX |
Dr. Bonds is excellent! After years of suffering from migraines, and having seen a number of neurologist, I had given up hope of feeling better. Dr. Bonds was very thorough, and my migraines are now well controlled!
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Bonds is amazing! She and her staff really care about you. They are very friendly and courteous. Dr.Bonds is extremely knowledgeable in her field. She has helped my migraines when no one else could. The atmosphere is very comfortable and clean. Love her and her staff. I drive from Sugar Land to The Woodlands because the care I receive here is superior to all other doctors I have seen for my migraines.
Houston, TX |
I saw Dr. Bonds for some numbness and tingling that I have been having in both my hands for some time now. She had me schedule for an EMG which she performs in her office to test my nerves and muscles to see what is going on. She had me put on her schedule for the same week for the EMG and discussed the results with me as she was doing the test. She found that I have carpal tunnel and was able to refer me to a great hand specialist. Her staff got me scheduled very quickly. Dr. Bonds is great!!!
Houston, TX |
I would highly recommend Dr. Bonds. She was very thorough and took the time to listen my concerns. She ordered labs and imaging to make sure that the headaches I was having were migraines and not something worse to help ease my mind. Her office staff is very friendly and made me feel much less nervous about my visit to a new doctor. I will definitely be continuing my care with Dr. Bonds.
Houston, TX |
I would highly recommend Dr. Bonds. She is caring and really listened to me. I agree with her diagnosis and plan for treating my condition. Her nurse and front desk were also very pleasant.
Houston, TX |
Dr. Bonds answered all my questions. I believe the plan we have established I should going to be the best thing for my migraines. The mute and front desk are excellent.
Houston, TX |
Dr. Bonds is a great doctor. She spent plenty of time with me to listen to what I had going on and to provided a detailed plan of care for me. I would highly recommend Dr. Bonds to everyone. Her staff are extremely friendly and helpful as well, you never feel like you are wasting their time.
Houston, TX |
Appointments felt rushed. Had to ASK for results of MRI. Doctor seemingly "gave up" on treatment after three appointments with no results.
Houston, TX |
Very unprofessional. not enough characters to say what happened. Short version, my father had been in the hospital for his heart, Had a lot of stress going on. My mom was on new meds. They weren't working. I call was told double up. My bro,mother,dad, niece took her. I had to wk.She ask for log med. She never told me to have a log They called me she asked who & time she takes her meds. I told her and she kept repeating your father's story is diff. Bottom line she walked out & drop us as patient
Houston, TX |
Worst experience I've ever had with any doctor, had no patience and was completely rude. Ended up refusing to help my 85 year old grandma over a miscommunication about a current percription by physically walking out leaving us behind dumbfounded without explaining what are next step was about getting a new neurologist. I'd pick another specialist considering the many different doctors they have in their beautiful facility.
Very rude front desk!
Houston, TX |
excellent care given each and everytime i have been seen everyone kind and helpful
in The Woodlands, Texas |
very thorough and friendly...highly recomend
in coldspring tx |
She explaining everything so well so i can understand...she is very good doctor.
in Livingston, TX |
She is very good, patient, and listens to what I have to say. We communicate well together.
in Houston, TX |
I first saw Dr Bonds about 2 year ago when she was with Conroe Physicians and was diagnosed with TN during my first appointment. She was great. She prescribed Tegretol and worked with me to get the dosage correct. When she came on board with Methodist I never once questioned whether or not I would continue to see her; even though the drive was a lot further.
in Houston, TX |
I would recommend Dr Bonds, because she takes her time with patience and gives you the attention you need .
Sugar Land, TX |
Dr. Bonds was very friendly. She was very patient and we discussed all of my symptoms for my headaches before she made a diagnosis and treatment plan. Office staff was very friendly and helpful. Everyone answered all of my questions.
in huntsville, tx |
efficient, fast, professional, friendly, personable
in montgomery,tx |
the doctor takes time to explaine & is very friendly.i trust her decistions
Humble,TX |
I came to see Dr. Bonds for numbness and tingling in my right hand. She performed a nerve study because of my symptoms and was very thorough. Her friendly demeanor and her sweet personality calmed me as I was nervous of the study as well as the results. She made me feel as though I was family. She also has just as friendly staff.
Sugar Land, TX |
She was amazing as was her staff.
in Spring, TX |
Love, Love Love Dr. Bonds. She really takes the time to understand and address her patients concerns.
Have you seen Dr. Laura Bonds, MD?
Are you Dr. Bonds?

See our Neurology Specialist at Conroe Regional Medical Center

Visit Dr. Bonds

Dr. Bonds accepts 17 insurance carriers
  • Accountable Health Plans of America
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • Coastal Comp Health Network (CCHN)
  • Galaxy Health Network