Dr. Laura Bevilacqua, MD

Pediatric Cardiology | Female

Dr. Laura Bevilacqua, MD
I knew that I wanted to study medicine since I was a young teenager, when my mother was diagnosed with breast cancer. The science of medicine fascinated me; but even more than that, the opportunity to care for patients and impact their lives seemed a privilege. I particularly love pediatrics, since I get to watch children grow, and have been practicing just long enough that some children I cared for as infants are about to go off to college! I am blessed with three children of my own, who teach me more about pediatrics than anyone.

Dr. Bevilacqua's Care Philosophy

I have been on staff as a member of the Cardiac Electrophysiology Division since I finished my fellowship training in 1999. I see both local and international pediatric patients with arrhythmias, and care for patients with pacemakers/defibrillators as well. I see patients with a wide variety of common complaints, including chest pain, palpitations, and fainting referred from local pediatricians. My clinics are located in Boston and at the Waltham satellite facility. While once interested in mouse models of inherited arrhythmias, I am now focused solely on clinical practice.

Dr. Bevilacqua's Experience

See how Dr. Bevilacqua's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bevilacqua

Dr. Bevilacqua accepts 1 insurance carrier

Dr. Bevilacqua is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Bevilacqua has admitting privileges.

Dr. Bevilacqua's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Are you Dr. Bevilacqua?

Compare Dr. Bevilacqua

Dr. Bevilacqua says...

The science of medicine fascinated me; but even more than that, the opportunity to care for patients and impact their lives seemed a privilege.  I particularly love pediatrics, since I get to watch children grow, and have been practicing just long enough that some children I cared for as infants are about to go off to college!  I am blessed with three children of my own, who teach me more about pediatrics than anyone.

Dr. Bevilacqua's Care Philosophy

I have been on staff as a member of the Cardiac Electrophysiology Division since I finished my fellowship training in 1999.  I see both local and international pediatric patients with arrhythmias, and care for patients with pacemakers/defibrillators as well.  I see patients with a wide variety of common complaints, including chest pain, palpitations, and fainting referred from local pediatricians.  My clinics are located in Boston and at the Waltham satellite facility.  While once interested in mouse models of inherited arrhythmias, I am now focused solely on clinical practice.

Dr. Bevilacqua's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatric Cardiology
      •  Board certified in Pediatric Cardiology and Pediatrics

Dr. Bevilacqua has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

Why It Matters: Dr. Bevilacqua's Board Certifications

• Congestive Heart Failure
      • Heart Disease
      • Mitral Valve Disease
      • Mitral Valve Regurgitation
      • Muscular Dystrophy (MD)
      • Patent Ductus Arteriosus

Boston Children's Hospital

Completed in 1999

Boston University

Graduated in 1988

Dr. Bevilacqua does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bevilacqua and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatric Cardiology

• Cardiac Imaging
      • Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs)