Dr. Laura Aisenberg, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Dr. Laura Aisenberg, MD
Dr. Laura Aisenberg, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Midlothian, VA. She is 41 years old and has been practicing for 15 years.

Dr. Aisenberg's Experience

See how Dr. Aisenberg's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Aisenberg

Dr. Aisenberg accepts 9 insurance carriers

Dr. Aisenberg is now accepting new patients

Dr. Aisenberg's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Aisenberg to family and friends
    3.3
    Dr. Aisenberg's Performance
    in Midlothian, VA |
    I was looking for a doctor two years ago when I moved into the area. I read the reviews and made my decision to make an appointment. I have nothing but praise for Dr. Aisenberg and her staff. I now use the portal to ask questions and within a day, she has responded. If it does not require a visit, then actions are taken on my behalf through the portal. I set up appointments, I can look at my visit results whenever I want to, it is stored for my viewing at any time, and my messages are kept.
    Midlothian, VA |
    Best doctor I've ever had. She's smart, professional, and patient. I don't trust health professionals easily, but I'm very confident in her health advice, guidance, and treatment.
    Midlothian, VA |
    Do not go see this DR. Anybody else her this practice on great I made the mistake going to see her 2 times and consulted in her and 30 days was asked to find a new practice .Ii was with my last dr for 30 yrs until he pasted away It looks like she needs a dr .she has had 2 complaints from 2 patients in same week!????
    Midlothian, VA |
    Dr. aisenberg was not polite, kind or had any bed manner what so ever. She is very rash and overly excited when it comes to diagnosing people with diseases she's only seen a couple times with no testing done. I wouldn't tell my worst enemy to go see her....
    Great experience. I would definitely recommend Mrs. Aisenberg!
    in Midlothian, VA |
    I am new to the area, I asked around about doctors, and Dr. Aisenberg was highly recommended. Setting up an appt. was easy to do, and I found the staff to be pleasant and helpful. Dr. Aisenberg as well as her nurse were friendly, informative, professional, and I appreciated the time taken with me as a patient-no rushing in and out. I am confident that she will provide best care possible of my health needs as a patient. I recommend using the phone app that they offer-I love using it!
    Have you seen Dr. Laura Aisenberg, MD?
    Are you Dr. Aisenberg?

Dr. Aisenberg's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Aisenberg has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Aisenberg's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Aisenberg does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Aisenberg and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Virginia Commonwealth University

Graduated in 2002

Virginia Commonwealth University
      Family Practice

Dr. Aisenberg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Aisenberg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Aisenberg does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Aisenberg and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.