Dr. Latanya Benjamin, MD

Pediatric Dermatology | Female

Dr. Latanya Benjamin, MD
Dr. Latanya Benjamin, MD is a pediatric dermatology doctor who practices in Hollywood, FL. She has been practicing for 16 years. Dr. Benjamin is affiliated with Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital and Memorial Regional Hospital.

Dr. Benjamin's Experience

See how Dr. Benjamin's experience matches your preferences.

View Video

Visiting Dr. Benjamin

Dr. Benjamin accepts 25 insurance carriers

Dr. Benjamin is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Benjamin has admitting privileges.

Dr. Benjamin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Benjamin to family and friends
Dr. Benjamin's Performance
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Today was my son's first visit with Dr. Benjamin and we were both nervous. I have never met a more thorough doctor since going through my son's plight. Her staff was amazing, too. My son and I had a very pleasant experience. I highly recommend Dr. Benjamin.
in Coral Springs, FL |
Dr. Benjamin is outstanding! I was lucky enough to get an appt for my then 2 mth old daughter for a hemangioma on her nose. After thorough examination she determined treatment should be started ASAP since it was growing inside her nose which could block her airways. 1 year later and several laser therapy sessions, my girl is birthmark free! Her bedside manner is top notch. Her staff is the best. I will miss seeing her so often but am forever thankful for her care.
in Pembroke Pines, FL |
The office staff was SO VERY friendly and welcoming. Carolina and Selina were so helpful and kind. Dr. Benjamin was so gentle and sweet to my little son. She was very thorough and took her time to explain everything to me. I did not feel hurried at all. I had such a great feeling about the whole experience.
in Homestead, FL |
Dr. Benjamin is "AMAZING" our we took our daughter to see her for a hemangioma. We were a little hesitant at first we had gone to the other children's hospital in Miami-Dade and had a horrible experience when we walked into Dr. Benjamin office we felt like family. She took the time to calm all our fears and gave us treatment options. The personal care we received and attention was awesome we drive 100 miles round trip from our home to see her,and worth every mile. Her staff is just as good
in Hollywood, FL |
Here at Memorial I have received the best treatment for my kids. Dr. Latanya Benjamin team and stuff is wonderful. She is not only a doctor but has preformed an amazing surgery on my child. She had made sure to follow up after surgery and recovery to ensure everything was done properly. Always the team and herself has been there for when we have needed them. I will recommend this office to anyone for the best care in Dade & Broward. I will recommend her as an Excellent provider.
in Hollywood, FL |
I have been dealing Dr. Benjamin and her office staff for about 1 year with my children. They have made feel comfortable and are wonderful. The office and Doctor have a way of making my children feel very comfortable in the office setting they provide.
in Sunrise, FL |
Dr. Benjamin was very warm and friendly to my daughter. She was extremely thorough and explained in detail the treatment options. The office staff were also wonderful and very kind. I would highly recommend Dr. Benjamin.
Have you seen Dr. Latanya Benjamin, MD?
Are you Dr. Benjamin?

Compare Dr. Benjamin

Dr. Benjamin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatric Dermatology
    •  Board certified in Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology

Dr. Benjamin has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Benjamin's Board Certifications

• Dermatology
    • Pediatric Dermatology

• Acne
    • Allergic Reaction
    • Alopecia Areata
    • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
    • Birthmark
    • Impetigo
    • Intertrigo
    • Itchy Skin
    • Keloid Scar
    • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
    • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

Jackson Mem Hosp-U Miami

Completed in 2008

Northwestern University Children's Memorial Hospital

Completed in 2009

Dr. Benjamin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Benjamin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatric Dermatology