Pediatrics  |
Dr. Lata Shridharan, MD
Dr. Lata Shridharan, MD is a pediatrics doctor who practices in Frisco, TX. She is 46 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Shridharan is affiliated with Childrens Medical Center Legacy, Baylor Medical Center at Frisco and Medical City Plano.

Natural Pediatrics

• Golden Rule
  • HealthSmart
  • Medicare

Learn about Dr. Shridharan

OUR PHILOSOPHY: I am an American Board Certified Pediatrician. In medicine we are raised to think that health is the absence of problems. But eastern sensibilities has educated me that ?Health is state that allows one to use the full capabilities of their body, mind and intellect". In my practice I approach acute ailments with AAP recommendation and for simple and/or chronic conditions I engage natural alternatives first. Thus, a personalized approach for each child.

Dr. Shridharan's Experience

Dr. Shridharan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pediatrics

• Allergic Rhinitis Due to Food
  • Allergies
  • Asthma
  • Asthma in Children
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Bronchitis
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Chronic Sinusitis

Internship Hospital | Completed 1995
  • Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2000

• Best Resident award, 2000

Dr. Shridharan has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi
  • Marathi
  • Tamil
  • Urdu

Dr. Shridharan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shridharan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Shridharan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Shridharan to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Shridharan Says:

Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your child's life.

Dr. Shridharan's Performance
in Frisco, TX |
Love her office, staff, and bedside manner! Would recommend her to anyone who needs a pediatrician. I like her practice a lot because she advocates for vaccines and keeps my son, Christopher, safe by not exposing him to dangerous illnesses that can be prevented. She does not, however, overprescribe antibiotics or medications, letting my son fight off most of the basic illnesses. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
in Plano, TX |
AVOID AVOID AVOID.Waste of time. It keeps you waiting for long. Doctor's keep changing on every visit. Highly unprofessional. They are getting patients in the name of Dr Lata Shridharan, she will never meets you in Plano facility. Any random doctor comes and visits you. Dr Lata please protect your name from unprofessional staff at Plano facility. They will charge you for Doctor and a practitioner nurse will visit you. Keep away from them.
Plano, TX |
Dr Lara shridharan is an excellent doctor and I'm so happy to find her as my kids pediatrician . I'm strongly suggest her as a pediatrician to everybody.
in Plano, TX |
Dr. Lata is a kind, capable, straightforward kind of pediatrician. She greets my children with such softness and such a gentle nature that they feel comfortable with her. She calms my anxiety around my childrens' illnesses with her confidence and her explanation of what is happening with them, which puts me at ease. Being a physician myself (I am not a pediatrician), I know good medicine when I see it - and thus, I would recommend Dr. Lata to any mother without reservation.
Mckinney, TX |
I would not recommend this Dr. or her practice! Her website states she is an advocate of vaccinations, fine... however, when I called to schedule an apt. for my son, she would not see us as he's not up to date on vaccines. NO WHERE on their website is it stated that you'd be turned away if you're not up to date on shots. Why call yourself NATURAL PEDIATRICS when there is nothing natural about vaccines and you're a Dr. to "help" others, not turn them away based on personal bias. RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!
in Frisco, TX |
I started working for Dr. Shridharan at Natural Pediatrics back in June, and it did not take long for me to switch my own daughter to our practice. I didn't switch her right away, but once I really got to know Dr. Shridharan and our other providers I felt completely comfortable trusting the care of my own daughter with Natural Pediatrics. I know I am a little biased because I work for the practice, but I wouldn't change my daughter's pcp without feeling 100% comfortable, which I do!
Bedford, TX |
First off they always answer their phone. Very pleasant and mannerable staff. Dr. Mattews is Awesome!! Havent dealt with any other Doctors here besides her but based on the experiences my boys and I have had with this team so far we will be sticking with them far i can say we are in good hands.??????????
in Frisco, Tx |
we have taken both our kids to Dr Shridharan for 5 years now, since she was in Childrens. Love the doctor and the kind caring nature. I have not walked out without all my concerns allayed.
Dallas |
I was excited to find this doctor on the Internet after all the good reviews posted. My first visit went fine and the 2nd for her yearly check up didnt. She didnt address all my questions and told me the assistant was coming in to do shots. When my daughter got her shots I told the assistant I had questions for Dr that she didn't answer. Apparently they Forgot I was in the room waiting and went to lunch. Dr came in after maybe 30 minutes later and didn't seem to bother her at all.
I am saddened that you feel so. Before I leave any patient I usually ask the parent, "Do you have any other question", before I turn it over to the MAs. If there are any unresolved questions I will spend the time needed the next time and answer them. Don't hesitate to email me. One again, apologies for the confusion.
Have you seen Dr. Lata Shridharan, MD?

Visit Dr. Shridharan