Dr. Lars Bergeson, MD

Dr. Lars Bergeson, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Providence Family Medicine 382 W 280 N, Providence, UT 84332 Get Directions

Dr. Bergeson specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Providence, UT. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Bergeson? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Bergeson's Experience

See how Dr. Bergeson's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bergeson

Dr. Bergeson accepts 12 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Bergeson has admitting privileges.

Dr. Bergeson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bergeson to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Bergeson's Performance
in Clarkston |
Dr. Bergeson has been our family doctor for years and we recommend him highly. He listens attentively and truly cares for our well being. He has treated most of our family through the years and still cares about them. It has been wonderful to have a doctor who truly cares about our family.
in North Logan UT 84341 |
Dr Lars Bergeson has been my primary physician for twenty-five years. During that time I have experienced some serious health problems as most of us do. I continued to rely on him for my medical needs.1.The ease and speed of scheduling and accessing him in emergencies. 2. Staffs greatest concerns are for my needs and comfort. The office is always clean and courteous.3 Doc listens and provides up-to-date information.Trusted his decisions. He is always right. Highly recommend him as your physician
in Providence, Utah |
Dr. Berguson has been my primary care physician for 15 years. He is always willing to listen and explains things thoroughly to me. I feel like I have had excellent care from him.
in Hyrum, UT |
Having been a patient of Dr. Bergeson's for several years, I'm very pleased with how the service at his practice has continued to improve. What was already courteous and professional staff has gotten better and the physician's time spent with me as a patient has increased and become more meaningful. Their online information portal is very helpful for keeping track of past visits, tests, and consultations.
in Smithfield UT |
I have been a patient of his for about 17 years. Could not ask for a better doctor than he. He's fantastic at taking Bloods with people that have bad veins. He's gone the extra length of caring. His knowledge is vast. You could not ask for a better doctor.
in Logan, UT |
Dr. Bergeson draws my blood better than anyone else who has ever drawn my blood.
West Jordan, UT |
I quit going to Bergeson years ago. I had a problem he addressed with different medicines without examining me. 3 months later I went to a different doctor. I had cancer.
Thank you for taking them time to provide us with this feedback. It would be a great opportunity to learn more about your experience. Please help us understand further by contacting the practice manager, Marinda Espiritu at (435) 752-0330 or at Marinda.Espiritu@hcahealthcare.com.
in Tremonton, UTah |
I have been a patient of Dr Bergeson's for 30 years. He is amazing! He spends time with you to listen to your problems. He even followed up with me when my Father in law passed away. He has been spot on with any illness or concern. He has referred me to someone I can relate to when a specialist is needed. He even diagnosed a malrotation of an intestine on my newborn grand baby! He sent him to Primaries and followed up several times until he was released. Good Doctor good man!
in Logan, UT |
Hi is a very decent doctor and treated my with respect. However, my personal discussions with him did not remain confidential and created a lot of headaches for me. I did my annual physical exam and received a bill to the the mismanagement of the office staff. I took me a while to correct it. Actually I had to go to his office again and pay another co-pay to just discuss my billing problem. I had disappointing experience.
Have you seen Dr. Lars Bergeson, MD?

Compare Dr. Bergeson

Dr. Bergeson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Utah not available

Dr. Bergeson has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

Why It Matters: Dr. Bergeson's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Bergeson does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Bergeson and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Med Univ Of Sc Coll Of Med

Graduated in 1979

Naval Reg Med Ctr

Completed in 1980

Naval Reg Med Ctr

Completed in 1983

Dr. Bergeson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bergeson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Bergeson does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Bergeson and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.