Family Medicine  |
Dr. Lars Bergeson, MD
Dr. Lars Bergeson, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Providence, UT. He is 69 years old and has been practicing for 38 years. Dr. Bergeson is affiliated with Cache Valley Hospital and Logan Regional Hospital.

382 W 280 N

Providence, UT 84332

• Altius Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Bergeson

Dr. Bergeson's Experience

Dr. Bergeson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

• Abdominal Disorders
  • Abdominal Pain
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Acute Pharyngitis
  • Bedsores
  • Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome
  • Blepharitis
  • Blood Disorders
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Boil
  • Bronchospasm
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Cellulitis
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Pain
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Confusion
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Cough
  • Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Dehydration
  • Dermatitis
  • Diabetes Mellitus, Secondary
  • Diabetes Type 2
  • Diarrhea
  • Diverticulosis, Intestinal
  • Dizziness
  • Dysphagia
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Ear Ache
  • Ear Disorders
  • Emphysema
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Enteritis
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Esophageal Diseases
  • Esophagitis
  • Essential Tremor
  • Foot Sprain
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Gas-Bloat Syndrome
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Glaucoma
  • Hyperkalemia
  • Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease
  • Hypokalemia
  • Hypotension
  • Hypotension (Excluding Maternal)
  • Hypothyroidism
  • Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh
  • Otitis Media
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
  • Pharyngitis
  • Tremor
  • Ulcer
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Venous Insufficiency
  • Vertigo
  • Vitamin D Deficiency
  • Warts

• Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
  • Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening
  • Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG)
  • Cardiovascular Stress Test
  • Rapid Flu Test
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Wellness Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• Med Univ Of Sc Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1979
  • Naval Reg Med Ctr
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1980
  • Naval Reg Med Ctr
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1983

Dr. Bergeson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bergeson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bergeson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bergeson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bergeson to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Bergeson's Performance
Providence |
I can't say enough good things about Dr. Bergeson. I love the guy! Always cheerful, always takes the time to explain things to you and I never feel rushed out the door.
Logan, UT |
Dr. Bergeson is very knowledgeable and thorough with your examination and diagnoss. He is very personable and listens well to your needs.
in Logan |
I have been going to Dr Bergeson for many years and have always been so impressed with the way he listens and then gives clear answers. He cares! The office is small and comfortable, not the hospital approach. I can truly recommend Dr. Bergeson and his staff with the highest rating.
Wellsville, Utah |
Dr. Bergeson is an excellent doctor. Very knowledgeable and consistently up-to-date. He always takes time to talk to me and make sure I understand everything related to my visit prior to leaving. His "bedside manner" is perfect. It is very clear that he truly loves what he does and has genuine concern for his patients health and well-being.
in North Logan ,UT |
Dr Bergeson has been my primary physician for 40 years. He always has time to communicate his concerns and answer my questions. He keeps current on medical research.Always very professional and accessible.. I have no reservations in recommending him to anyone as a choice for a primary physician.
in Smithfield, Utah |
Dr. Bergeson is not only a good doctor with a lot of experience but he values you as an individual where he put great importance of helping you with your needs. He is friendly and down to earth and practical in his approach to medicine. I would recommend to others wanting to have a good family doctor.
in Logan, UT |
Dr. Bergeson is thorough and concerned. I appreciate the time he gives for an appointment and his willingness to discuss questions I have. I recommend him as a great doctor. I have been seeing him for about 30 years and his experience is invaluable.
in Logan, UT |
It's very important to trust your doctor's advice and have the ability to talk with your Dr regarding any health questions. Dr Bergeson has been our primary care physician since 1988. We're still here so he must be taking good care of us. We highly recommend Dr Bergeron and the other doctors at Providence Family Medicine.
in Logan, UT 84341 |
Dr. Lars Bergeson has been my physician for many years. I like having him as my primary care doctor because he takes his time when examining me. Most of the time I get the feeling that doctors are trying to rush me out the door so they can get the next patient in ASAP. He and his staff are friendly and helpful. His office is very clean. I have recommended him to family members before and will continue to do so.
in Nibley, Utah |
Our family has had the benefit of Dr. Bergeson's care and kindness since 2000. Couldn't possibly imagine receiving better care elsewhere. Definitely no plans at all to change doctors.
in Logan, UT |
Dr. Bergeson has been my primary care physician for many years. I am always impressed with his knowledge and the careful care he has given me. He is the kind of doctor who gives you all the information and then involves you in the decision about what to do. I like that. I'm getting pretty old (74) and I appreciate that Dr. Bergeson keeps me up on the variety of assessments, tests, vaccines and other procedures that are appropriate. Beyond that, I trust his discretion and professionalism.
Logan, UT |
I highly recommend Dr. Bergeson. His office was clean and pleasant. His staff was able to schedule my visit quickly, even though I needed a new-patient physical exam. He addressed all my questions and concerns and did not make me feel rushed. But my favorite thing about Dr. Bergeson was his friendly, cheerful demeanor. He put me at ease and had me smiling and laughing right from the start.
in Clarkston |
Dr. Bergeson has been our family doctor for years and we recommend him highly. He listens attentively and truly cares for our well being. He has treated most of our family through the years and still cares about them. It has been wonderful to have a doctor who truly cares about our family.
in Providence, Utah |
Dr. Berguson has been my primary care physician for 15 years. He is always willing to listen and explains things thoroughly to me. I feel like I have had excellent care from him.
in Hyrum, UT |
Having been a patient of Dr. Bergeson's for several years, I'm very pleased with how the service at his practice has continued to improve. What was already courteous and professional staff has gotten better and the physician's time spent with me as a patient has increased and become more meaningful. Their online information portal is very helpful for keeping track of past visits, tests, and consultations.
in Smithfield UT |
I have been a patient of his for about 17 years. Could not ask for a better doctor than he. He's fantastic at taking Bloods with people that have bad veins. He's gone the extra length of caring. His knowledge is vast. You could not ask for a better doctor.
in Logan, UT |
Dr. Bergeson draws my blood better than anyone else who has ever drawn my blood.
West Jordan, UT |
I quit going to Bergeson years ago. I had a problem he addressed with different medicines without examining me. 3 months later I went to a different doctor. I had cancer.
Thank you for taking them time to provide us with this feedback. It would be a great opportunity to learn more about your experience. Please help us understand further by contacting the practice manager, Marinda Espiritu at (435) 752-0330 or at Marinda.Espiritu@hcahealthcare.com.
in Tremonton, UTah |
I have been a patient of Dr Bergeson's for 30 years. He is amazing! He spends time with you to listen to your problems. He even followed up with me when my Father in law passed away. He has been spot on with any illness or concern. He has referred me to someone I can relate to when a specialist is needed. He even diagnosed a malrotation of an intestine on my newborn grand baby! He sent him to Primaries and followed up several times until he was released. Good Doctor good man!
in Logan, UT |
Hi is a very decent doctor and treated my with respect. However, my personal discussions with him did not remain confidential and created a lot of headaches for me. I did my annual physical exam and received a bill to the the mismanagement of the office staff. I took me a while to correct it. Actually I had to go to his office again and pay another co-pay to just discuss my billing problem. I had disappointing experience.
Have you seen Dr. Lars Bergeson, MD?

Visit Dr. Bergeson