Dr. Lars Bergeson, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. Lars Bergeson, MD
Dr. Lars Bergeson, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Providence, UT. He is 69 years old and has been practicing for 38 years. Dr. Bergeson is affiliated with Logan Regional Hospital and Cache Valley Hospital.

Dr. Bergeson's Experience

See how Dr. Bergeson's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bergeson

Dr. Bergeson accepts 11 insurance carriers

Dr. Bergeson is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Bergeson has admitting privileges.

Dr. Bergeson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bergeson to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Bergeson's Performance
in Logan, UT |
It's very important to trust your doctor's advice and have the ability to talk with your Dr regarding any health questions. Dr Bergeson has been our primary care physician since 1988. We're still here so he must be taking good care of us. We highly recommend Dr Bergeron and the other doctors at Providence Family Medicine.
in Logan, UT 84341 |
Dr. Lars Bergeson has been my physician for many years. I like having him as my primary care doctor because he takes his time when examining me. Most of the time I get the feeling that doctors are trying to rush me out the door so they can get the next patient in ASAP. He and his staff are friendly and helpful. His office is very clean. I have recommended him to family members before and will continue to do so.
in Nibley, Utah |
Our family has had the benefit of Dr. Bergeson's care and kindness since 2000. Couldn't possibly imagine receiving better care elsewhere. Definitely no plans at all to change doctors.
in Logan, UT |
Dr. Bergeson has been my primary care physician for many years. I am always impressed with his knowledge and the careful care he has given me. He is the kind of doctor who gives you all the information and then involves you in the decision about what to do. I like that. I'm getting pretty old (74) and I appreciate that Dr. Bergeson keeps me up on the variety of assessments, tests, vaccines and other procedures that are appropriate. Beyond that, I trust his discretion and professionalism.
Boise, ID |
Dr. Bergeson is knowledgeable and very personable. He takes the time to explain things in detail to his patients.
Logan, UT |
I highly recommend Dr. Bergeson. His office was clean and pleasant. His staff was able to schedule my visit quickly, even though I needed a new-patient physical exam. He addressed all my questions and concerns and did not make me feel rushed. But my favorite thing about Dr. Bergeson was his friendly, cheerful demeanor. He put me at ease and had me smiling and laughing right from the start.
in Clarkston |
Dr. Bergeson has been our family doctor for years and we recommend him highly. He listens attentively and truly cares for our well being. He has treated most of our family through the years and still cares about them. It has been wonderful to have a doctor who truly cares about our family.
in North Logan UT 84341 |
Dr Lars Bergeson has been my primary physician for twenty-five years. During that time I have experienced some serious health problems as most of us do. I continued to rely on him for my medical needs.1.The ease and speed of scheduling and accessing him in emergencies. 2. Staffs greatest concerns are for my needs and comfort. The office is always clean and courteous.3 Doc listens and provides up-to-date information.Trusted his decisions. He is always right. Highly recommend him as your physician
in Providence, Utah |
Dr. Berguson has been my primary care physician for 15 years. He is always willing to listen and explains things thoroughly to me. I feel like I have had excellent care from him.
in Hyrum, UT |
Having been a patient of Dr. Bergeson's for several years, I'm very pleased with how the service at his practice has continued to improve. What was already courteous and professional staff has gotten better and the physician's time spent with me as a patient has increased and become more meaningful. Their online information portal is very helpful for keeping track of past visits, tests, and consultations.
in Smithfield UT |
I have been a patient of his for about 17 years. Could not ask for a better doctor than he. He's fantastic at taking Bloods with people that have bad veins. He's gone the extra length of caring. His knowledge is vast. You could not ask for a better doctor.
in Logan, UT |
Dr. Bergeson draws my blood better than anyone else who has ever drawn my blood.
West Jordan, UT |
I quit going to Bergeson years ago. I had a problem he addressed with different medicines without examining me. 3 months later I went to a different doctor. I had cancer.
Thank you for taking them time to provide us with this feedback. It would be a great opportunity to learn more about your experience. Please help us understand further by contacting the practice manager, Marinda Espiritu at (435) 752-0330 or at Marinda.Espiritu@hcahealthcare.com.
in Tremonton, UTah |
I have been a patient of Dr Bergeson's for 30 years. He is amazing! He spends time with you to listen to your problems. He even followed up with me when my Father in law passed away. He has been spot on with any illness or concern. He has referred me to someone I can relate to when a specialist is needed. He even diagnosed a malrotation of an intestine on my newborn grand baby! He sent him to Primaries and followed up several times until he was released. Good Doctor good man!
in Logan, UT |
Hi is a very decent doctor and treated my with respect. However, my personal discussions with him did not remain confidential and created a lot of headaches for me. I did my annual physical exam and received a bill to the the mismanagement of the office staff. I took me a while to correct it. Actually I had to go to his office again and pay another co-pay to just discuss my billing problem. I had disappointing experience.
Have you seen Dr. Lars Bergeson, MD?

Compare Dr. Bergeson

Dr. Bergeson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Utah not available

Dr. Bergeson has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

Why It Matters: Dr. Bergeson's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Bergeson does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Bergeson and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Med Univ Of Sc Coll Of Med

Graduated in 1979

Naval Reg Med Ctr

Completed in 1980

Naval Reg Med Ctr

Completed in 1983

Dr. Bergeson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bergeson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Bergeson does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Bergeson and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.