Dr. Larry Warner, MD

Dr. Larry Warner, MD

Dermatology  ·
Dr. Larry Warner, MD is a dermatologist in Frederick, MD and has been practicing for 51 years. He graduated from University of Maryland At Baltimore / Professional Schools in 1967 and specializes in dermatology and dermatopathology.

63 Thomas Johnson Dr Ste A

Frederick, MD 21702

• Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)

Learn about Dr. Warner

See how frequently Dr. Warner performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
Excision of Skin Lesion
Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)

Dr. Warner's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Warner "Our patients benefit from a team of dermatologists with over 40-years of experience providing health-focused, dermatologic services in a professional and caring environment."

• Dermatology

• Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion
  • Mole Evaluation
  • Mole Removal
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• University of Maryland At Baltimore / Professional Schools
    Medical School | Graduated 1967
  • Harbor Hospital Center
  • University Of Md Med Sys

Dr. Warner has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Warner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Warner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Warner's Reviews

3.9
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Warner to family and friends

Dr. Warner's Performance

Dr. Warner, is excellent doctor I highly recommend it, I suffered acné problem for many years and he help me now my face looks so much better with out acné and I feel good with myself. Thank you Dr. Larry Warner
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Larry Warner is by far one of the best doctors that I have ever seen. He is extremely attentive and takes the time to really discuss and get down to the bottom of the problem. I have seen him for multiple skin issues and felt confident in his diagnosis because of his many years of experience. I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I like Dr. Warner because he reminds me of my grandpap. He is kind, gentle but above all thorough. I have lots of moles and spots on my skin, and I know that at each check-up Dr. Warner has examined each one to keep me safe. He's the best dermatologist in town, without a doubt. His staff is...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I will not be recommending Dr. Larry Warner because he does not accept Tricare Prime Insurance, which to me means he does not support our Military and their family members.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option15
I have been a patient of Dr. Warner for nearly thirty years. Initially he diagnosed by problem in less than thirty seconds and immediately provide me with information of which I was unaware. I was placed on treatment of a gluten-free diet and have been extremely successful in the control of my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0