Dr. Larry Nichter, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 67

Dr. Nichter

Pacific Center for Plastic Surgery

3991 MacArthur Blvd Ste 320 Newport Beach, CA 92660

Dr. Larry Nichter, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Newport Beach, CA and has been practicing for 37 years. He graduated from Boston University School of Medicine in 1978 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery and breast surgery.

Dr. Nichter accepts

Dr. Nichter accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Nichter's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Minimally Invasive Surgery
  • miraDry Treatment for Hyperhidrosis
  • Mommy Makeover
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Power-Assisted Liposuction (PAL)
  • Premature Aging
  • Thigh Conditions
  • Vanquish® Fat Recontouring
  • VelaShape™ Cellulite Treatment
  • Wrinkles

From the initial consultation through the postoperative period, Dr. Nichter demonstrates a unique level of care, compassion and talent. He has an exceptional ability to understand his patients' needs and goals towards self-improvement through the art of cosmetic & reconstructive surgery.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Nichter?
Dr. Nichter's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Larry Nichter, MD
RecentMost Helpful
I had the most wonderful experience with Dr. Nichter. I had an upper bleph and temple lift and I couldn't be happier with my results. The whole experience was comfortable starting with my consultation. He is honest and will only recommend what you need. He actually talked me out of a procedure that I thought I wanted, even though this meant less money for him!! He is absolutely the best and can't say enough about him. He is an artist, perfectionist and kind beyond words!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Nichter, MD?
Dr Larry Nichter is highly skilled and meticulous sergeon with years of experience! His background speaks volumes! His office staff is is so caring and truly amazing. I had breast implants for for 13 years and wanted them removed. Dr Nichter was my original sergeon and was so supportive and only wants what’s best for his patients. My request was to remove my silicone implants enbloc total capsulectomy and he did just that. The entire process was comfortable and he answered all my questions and was always open for more. He is truly above the rest. I without a hesitation recommend Dr Nichter! Thank you to his staff too!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Nichter, MD?
Dr. Nichter did an amazing job of doing exactly what I needed, I couldn't be happier. I did not think my situation was very possible, yet he made it happen very easily. My healing process has been going extremely well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Nichter, MD?
My husband and I had surgery with Dr Nichter. We both had a light lift and our eyes done, fat injected in cheeks and I added a blue peel. Dr Nichter had been my doctor for a previous surgery and that was fantastic so we went back to him. He is not only the nicest doctor, he is very careful and he made sure that my husbands blood pressure was in order before he would do anything at all. He is a great doctor and our results are phenomenal. If you are contemplating using a different surgeon please do not, go to see Dr Nichter you will not be disappointed. We are a couple of very happy patients. His staff are also phenomenal and his office is so beautiful. You will feel right at home.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Nichter, MD?
I love how this procedure turned out! I am now 1 year post surgery and couldn't be happier with the results! When Dr. Nichter said it would take 10 years off, he really wasn't kidding! I highly recommend him and his team!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Nichter, MD?
I had an amazing experience with Dr. Nichter and everyone at the Pacific Center for Plastic Surgery. I couldn't have asked for a better team of people to have had during the process of getting my breast implants. After reviewing and discussing my implant options I decided on the Ideal Implants since to me they are the best/safest option out there today. It's been a year since surgery and I couldn't be happier with my results!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Nichter, MD?
Nine years ago I got the ideal implant and a breast lift. From the very beginning; dr. Nichter has been nothing short of amazing. His entire staff and the whole experience has been great! I am still as happy with my augmentation as the first day I got them! Definitely recommend Dr. Nichter and the ideal implant !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Nichter, MD?
Calm, competent, caring, clear, and constructive advice and treatment. A fine physician and surgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Nichter, MD?
Was very impressed with Dr. Nichter. Everyone at the office is friendly and accommodating. Five stars!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Nichter, MD?
I had a Lite Lift by Dr. Nichter three months ago so far satisfied with the results. Dr. Nichter and staff very nice and helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Nichter, MD?
Dr Nichter was not only extremely knowledgeable but he took the time to really review all the options available to me and listen to my questions and concerns. He helped me make the correct decision for my body and lifestyle. I couldn't be happier with the results. His entire team and office made me feel comfortable and safe from beginning to end and I feel 100% confidence in relying on him again for myself and friends. I truly couldn't be happier.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Nichter, MD?
I had such a wonderful experience with Dr. Nichter. I had a breast augmentation back in July and my recovery process has been amazing. I have little to no scar under my breast, it's not noticeable thanks to the amazing job he did. I would recommend everyone that is thinking about having this procedure done go to him. I had the ideal implant. You won't regret going to Pacific Center, all of the girls there are so nice and they'll take real good care of you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Nichter, MD?
I had a LiteLift and look 20 years younger! Dr. Nichter and his staff are top rate, answered all my questions, and made the entire process very easy. The best part is you just look very rested and maybe like you've lost some weight. Nothing looks overly "pulled" and the results are very natural. I'd recommend this to anyone and would do it again in a heartbeat. Best gift I've ever given myself.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Nichter, MD?
I had such a wonderful experience with Dr. Nichter. I had a neck lift,lite lift,and a blue peel. He took the time the night before to go over my surgery with my picture and explained all the he was going to do the day of surgery. He ask my expectations and was very honest with what he could not do and what he could do. I was not disappointed in any of the thing he had done. I am so happy with my out come and would very much recommend him to anyone. Everyone in his office is so kind and helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Nichter, MD?
Actually its this website I found Dr. Nichter, I spent about 3 years trying to find a great surgeon for my needs. I knew the minute I met him he was the one!! I had a couple of issues going on with my stomach after my pregnancies. I had Diastasic Recti, and an Umbilical Hernia that needed to be repaired. Dr. Nichter was board certified in 3 areas, General Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon, and repair deformities, he's extremely thorough, careful, and funny!! All the staff are extremely friendly!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Nichter, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Nichter?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Nichter treats patients.