Dr. Larry Nichter, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Male • Age 68

Dr. Nichter

Pacific Center for Plastic Surgery

3991 Macarthur Blvd Newport Beach, CA 92660

Dr. Larry Nichter, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Newport Beach, CA and has over 42 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Boston University School Of Medicine medical school in 1978. He is affiliated with Hoag Hospital Newport Beach. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Nichter to book an appointment.

Dr. Nichter's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Nichter

Dr. Nichter?
What People Say About Dr. Larry Nichter, MD
I would absolutely recommend! Knowledgeable caring takes time to answer all questions ans his work AMAZING
Debra Rose – Jan 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Nichter, MD?
Excellent Breast Lift Revision. Dr. Nichter improved my breast lift by revising them and making them exactly how I envisioned them. Seamless procedure with no issues and very easy recovery. I highly recommend Dr. Nichter. Staff is awesome and very welcoming. I also had the Ideal Implants which I highly recommend. They are saline and not silicone. No rippling and still feel and look like very real breasts. My mind is at ease with these implants rather than using silicone.
jsukiasian – Jan 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Nichter, MD?
I had a truly amazing experience with Dr. Nichter and his team! He is very knowledgeable, caring and a true professional. I was very nervous going under the anesthesia and how breast implants will look afterwards, since it was my 1st time for both. With his personal approach, he made me feel totally relaxed. Having surgery on Friday, I was back at work on Tuesday! It's been 3 months since my Ideal Implants surgery - I am fully recovered and thrilled with the results!
Aug 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Nichter, MD?
We are so thankful we chose Dr. Nichter as the surgeon for our one year old son! After months of research for surgeons to perform surgery on the hand(s) of my infant son, we without a doubt decided to reach out to Dr. Nichter to request his interest in moving forward with the surgery on our little boy. Knowing this is not his current field (with babies), but he is an expert in syndactyly surgery (hand reconstructive surgery with skin graph) and has years of experience under his belt with these cases. We are grateful that he agreed to proceed. Our hearts were at complete ease being under the care of Dr. Nichter. We appreciate his patience, attention to detail, and compassion throughout the entire process. Truly, thank you Dr. Nichter and staff for opening your offices to us in this journey!
Forever grateful... – Aug 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Nichter, MD?
I had the most wonderful experience with Dr. Nichter. I had an upper bleph and temple lift and I couldn't be happier with my results. The whole experience was comfortable starting with my consultation. He is honest and will only recommend what you need. He actually talked me out of a procedure that I thought I wanted, even though this meant less money for him!! He is absolutely the best and can't say enough about him. He is an artist, perfectionist and kind beyond words!
Jennifer – Jul 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Nichter, MD?
Dr Larry Nichter is highly skilled and meticulous sergeon with years of experience! His background speaks volumes! His office staff is is so caring and truly amazing. I had breast implants for for 13 years and wanted them removed. Dr Nichter was my original sergeon and was so supportive and only wants what’s best for his patients. My request was to remove my silicone implants enbloc total capsulectomy and he did just that. The entire process was comfortable and he answered all my questions and was always open for more. He is truly above the rest. I without a hesitation recommend Dr Nichter! Thank you to his staff too!
May 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Nichter, MD?
Dr. Nichter did an amazing job of doing exactly what I needed, I couldn't be happier. I did not think my situation was very possible, yet he made it happen very easily. My healing process has been going extremely well.
May 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Nichter, MD?
My husband and I had surgery with Dr Nichter. We both had a light lift and our eyes done, fat injected in cheeks and I added a blue peel. Dr Nichter had been my doctor for a previous surgery and that was fantastic so we went back to him. He is not only the nicest doctor, he is very careful and he made sure that my husbands blood pressure was in order before he would do anything at all. He is a great doctor and our results are phenomenal. If you are contemplating using a different surgeon please do not, go to see Dr Nichter you will not be disappointed. We are a couple of very happy patients. His staff are also phenomenal and his office is so beautiful. You will feel right at home.
May 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Nichter, MD?
I love how this procedure turned out! I am now 1 year post surgery and couldn't be happier with the results! When Dr. Nichter said it would take 10 years off, he really wasn't kidding! I highly recommend him and his team!
May 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Nichter, MD?
I had an amazing experience with Dr. Nichter and everyone at the Pacific Center for Plastic Surgery. I couldn't have asked for a better team of people to have had during the process of getting my breast implants. After reviewing and discussing my implant options I decided on the Ideal Implants since to me they are the best/safest option out there today. It's been a year since surgery and I couldn't be happier with my results!
Apr 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Nichter, MD?
Nine years ago I got the ideal implant and a breast lift. From the very beginning; dr. Nichter has been nothing short of amazing. His entire staff and the whole experience has been great! I am still as happy with my augmentation as the first day I got them! Definitely recommend Dr. Nichter and the ideal implant !
Mar 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Nichter, MD?
Calm, competent, caring, clear, and constructive advice and treatment. A fine physician and surgeon.
Bruce in Mountain View, CA – Oct 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Nichter, MD?
Was very impressed with Dr. Nichter. Everyone at the office is friendly and accommodating. Five stars!
Anaheim, CA – Oct 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Nichter, MD?
I had a Lite Lift by Dr. Nichter three months ago so far satisfied with the results. Dr. Nichter and staff very nice and helpful.
Rocio in CA – Oct 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Nichter, MD?
Dr Nichter was not only extremely knowledgeable but he took the time to really review all the options available to me and listen to my questions and concerns. He helped me make the correct decision for my body and lifestyle. I couldn't be happier with the results. His entire team and office made me feel comfortable and safe from beginning to end and I feel 100% confidence in relying on him again for myself and friends. I truly couldn't be happier.
Cheryl in San Clemente, CA – Oct 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Nichter, MD?
I had such a wonderful experience with Dr. Nichter. I had a breast augmentation back in July and my recovery process has been amazing. I have little to no scar under my breast, it's not noticeable thanks to the amazing job he did. I would recommend everyone that is thinking about having this procedure done go to him. I had the ideal implant. You won't regret going to Pacific Center, all of the girls there are so nice and they'll take real good care of you.
gabby – Oct 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Nichter, MD?
I had a LiteLift and look 20 years younger! Dr. Nichter and his staff are top rate, answered all my questions, and made the entire process very easy. The best part is you just look very rested and maybe like you've lost some weight. Nothing looks overly "pulled" and the results are very natural. I'd recommend this to anyone and would do it again in a heartbeat. Best gift I've ever given myself.
Oct 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Nichter, MD?
I had such a wonderful experience with Dr. Nichter. I had a neck lift,lite lift,and a blue peel. He took the time the night before to go over my surgery with my picture and explained all the he was going to do the day of surgery. He ask my expectations and was very honest with what he could not do and what he could do. I was not disappointed in any of the thing he had done. I am so happy with my out come and would very much recommend him to anyone. Everyone in his office is so kind and helpful.
Sandy in Huntington Beach , CA – Sep 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Nichter, MD?
Actually its this website I found Dr. Nichter, I spent about 3 years trying to find a great surgeon for my needs. I knew the minute I met him he was the one!! I had a couple of issues going on with my stomach after my pregnancies. I had Diastasic Recti, and an Umbilical Hernia that needed to be repaired. Dr. Nichter was board certified in 3 areas, General Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon, and repair deformities, he's extremely thorough, careful, and funny!! All the staff are extremely friendly!!
Renee Meyer/Sybesma in Redondo Beach, CA – Sep 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Nichter, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Nichter?

From the initial consultation through the postoperative period, Dr. Nichter demonstrates a unique level of care, compassion and talent. He has an exceptional ability to understand his patients' needs and goals towards self-improvement through the art of cosmetic & reconstructive surgery.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery