Dr. Larry Nibbelink, MD

Dr. Larry Nibbelink, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
33 reviews

Dr. Larry Nibbelink, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Kansas City, KS. He is 68 years old. Dr. Nibbelink is affiliated with Overland Park Regional Medical Center, Shawnee Mission Medical Center and Providence Medical Center....See Less

Learn about Dr. Nibbelink

I am a member of Midwest Physicians, an integrated, multi-specialty group that strives to provide high quality, compassionate healthcare in a caring, affordable, timely and accessible manner. Our doctors collaborate with patients, their physician colleagues and other healthcare professionals to help ensure each patient s individual healthcare needs are met. I believe all women should have access to high-quality medical care and their physician should be as focused on preventative care as diagnostic care.

Video

Dr. Nibbelink's Experience

Dr. Nibbelink's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Genitourinary Tract Infections in Pregnancy
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • Gonorrhea Infections
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hemorrhage from Placenta Previa
  • Low Back Pain During Pregnancy
  • Mastodynia
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Menstrual Migraine
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregestational Diabetes Mellitus
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Rectovaginal Fistula
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sickle Cell Disease

• Birth Control
  • C-Section
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Uterine Prolapse Surgery
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
  • Vaginal Surgery
  • Wound Repair

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kansas.

• University Of Missouri- Kansas City
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Truman Medical Center

Dr. Nibbelink has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Nibbelink does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nibbelink and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Nibbelink's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nibbelink to family and friends
Dr. Nibbelink's Performance
in Leavenworth, KS |
We found Dr. Nibbelink after a horrible experience with another doctors office. He and his team have been amazing to us and we will miss seeing them as often as we were. I highly recommend him or anyone in the practice. They are very kind, professional and personable. So glad we found him.
Kansas City, KS |
Dr Nibbelink has been my long time, trusted obgyn physician. He is very patient and kind and takes time to listen to me. He also has a great sense of humor which helps when you are having a baby!! His nurses and other doctors are wonderful also. I would highly recommend this practice and Dr. Nibbelink.
in Kansas City Kansas |
I place complete trust in Doctor Nibbelink. He takes time with me to answer any questions I might have. He is personable and friendly and makes me feel comfortable. He takes special care with me and always listens to my concerns. The staff and especially the nurses are always helpful and also very personable. They make me feel at home. I can't say enough about the superior care I receive from Doctor Nibbelink and his nursing staff! Thank you so much!!
in Leavenworth, KS |
Dr. Nibbelink was a fantastic doctor, he put me at ease, was personable and professional. Appointments were quick, I rarely waited longer then a few minutes to be seen and during my appointments I was afforded enough time to address all of my concerns or questions. Labor and delivery went smoothly and I felt that I was in extremely competent care.
in Kansas City, KS |
I have been a patient of Dr. Nibbleink's for almost 37 years. He has always been patient, understanding, and willing to not just listen to me but to actually hear what I am saying. I have found that to be rare in physicians. He has always given me as much time as I needed during my appointments, whether for obstetrics or gynecological reasons. He has always been patient while I asked questions and has given logical, reasonable answers that I can understand. Wouldn't go anywhere else.
Leavenworth, KS |
Dr. Nibbelink is one of the most meticulous and experienced doctors. He served as my OB-GYN for my second pregnancy. His patient and supportive bedside manner enables him to give the highest class of maternity care. He listens to his patients. He cares about his patients. He made time to visit my while on rotation at the hospital when I went into labor weeks earlier than my due date. Ultimately, he made my experience the best it could have been and by baby was born healthy because of it.
Leavenworth, KS |
Dr. Nibbelink took over my care at 6 months pregnant after we moved to Ft Leavenworth. He and his team of nurses were wonderful at getting me in almost immediately upon arrival into town. No issues getting appointments in a timely manner for remainder of my pregnancy. When I started experiencing extreme discomfort Dr Nibbelink listened to my concerns and made the decisions together to induce labor. He was fantastic? to work with and delivery went smoothly. I Highly recommend!!!
Kansas City, KS |
He is a very nice doctor and knows his stuff has good bedside manners and will answer your questions
in Kansas City, MO |
Great Doctor. Really looks out for the care of his patients. He makes you feel comfortable and listens to what you have to say. Talks to you and helps you understand everything. HIGHLY RECOMMEND. Great Staff as well. Always friendly.
Overland Park, KS |
Been seeing him for years. Has great bedside manner. Takes the time to talk and will answer any question you have.
in Leavenworth, KS |
I have recently been trying to conceive but I was worried that I wasn't having menses as I should have been in order to become pregnant. Dr. Nibbelink was very caring in his approach and made me feel very comfortable. So far he has shown that he is very attentive and I'm looking forward to his assistance in finding a way to help my fiance and I conceive soon.
in KANSAS CITY |
Dr. Nibbelink and his staff are incredible. They are knowledgeable and have the untrainable ability to connect and read their patients to provide the type of bedside manner needed.
Tonganoxie, KS |
Dr. Nibbelink has been my GYN since I was in my 30's. I have had health concerns in the past, but he got me through them with his extreme confidence, skill and professionalism. He also performed an emergency C-section on my daughter during the birth of her child when the cord was wrapped around the baby's neck. That baby is now my healthy 12 year old grandchild!
Have you seen Dr. Larry Nibbelink, MD?
Are you Dr. Nibbelink?

Visit Dr. Nibbelink

Dr. Nibbelink accepts 29 insurance carriers
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City

Kansas City, KS 66112
Shawnee Mission Medical Center
9100 W 74th St
Shawnee Mission, KS 66204

More Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists like Dr. Nibbelink at Specialists in Womens Care

Jaime Thompson, CNM