Dr. Larry Lickstein, MD

Dr. Larry Lickstein, MD

Plastic Surgery  ·
Dr. Larry Lickstein, MD is a plastic surgery specialist in Manassas, VA and has been practicing for 25 years. He graduated from New York University School Of Medicine in 1993 and specializes in plastic surgery, facial plastic surgery, and more.

8650 Sudley Rd Ste 203

Manassas, VA 20110

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Lickstein

This content was provided by Dr. Lickstein "Dr. Lickstein has a passion for improving the lives of his patients. With a sincere commitment to helping each patient realize his or her desired appearance, Dr. Lickstein combines his extensive surgical talents with his finely-honed communication skills to ensure that the final result matches the patient?s expectations. His strong academic background from some of the world?s foremost medical institutions gives Dr. Lickstein unparalleled knowledge and experience."

• Plastic Surgery

• Acne
  • Age Spots
  • Cosmetic Conditions
  • Gigantomastia
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Premature Aging
  • Skin Aging
  • Skin Laxity
  • Sun-Damaged Skin
  • Wrinkles

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• Princeton University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • New York University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1993
  • Beth Israel Deaconess Med Center
  • University Health Center Of Pittsburgh

Dr. Lickstein has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lickstein does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lickstein and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lickstein's Reviews

3.2
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lickstein to family and friends

Dr. Lickstein's Performance

GOOD

I had my breast augmentation done about 2 weeks ago with Dr. Lickstein and I am BEYOND ecstatic with my results!! The procedure itself and my recover thus far has been a breeze. I was up and walking around the same day with no pain or discomfort, and back to work after the long holiday weekend....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Lickstein did my breast lift and augmentation and I am more than happy with the results! I visited a few other surgeons prior to making a decision on who to have perform the procedure. Dr. Lickstein's office was ultimately the place I was most comfortable. The staff is friendly, and the Dr. is...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option0
He will ruin your face and destroy your confidence. This man should not be allowed to practice medicine. He is extremely incompetent.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option3
Dr. Lickstein did my Injectables and I loved them! I had dysport to my forehead lines and juvaderm ultra plus to my lips! He was very gentle and patient with me! He is a very educated doctor and does great work! I will be sending my friends to him for sure!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Lickstein and his staff made me feel so comfortable and welcome. The office is very clean and organized. I had injectables done with Dr. Lickstein and he did a great job. I have had injectables done by many different providers and he has given me the best results and he was very patient with...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0