Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Larry Lickstein, MD
Dr. Larry Lickstein, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Manassas, VA. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 24 years. Dr. Lickstein is affiliated with Greater Baltimore Medical Center.

8650 Sudley Rd Ste 203

Manassas, VA 20110

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Lickstein

Dr. Lickstein's Experience

Dr. Lickstein's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  • Board certified in Plastic Surgery

This content was provided by Dr. Lickstein "Dr. Lickstein has a passion for improving the lives of his patients. With a sincere commitment to helping each patient realize his or her desired appearance, Dr. Lickstein combines his extensive surgical talents with his finely-honed communication skills to ensure that the final result matches the patient?s expectations. His strong academic background from some of the world?s foremost medical institutions gives Dr. Lickstein unparalleled knowledge and experience."

• Plastic Surgery

• Acne
  • Age Spots
  • Cosmetic Conditions
  • Large Breasts
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Premature Aging
  • Skin Aging
  • Skin Laxity
  • Sun-Damaged Skin
  • Wrinkles

• Abdominoplasty
  • Acne Treatment
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Radiesse® Injections
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Scar Revision Surgery
  • Ultherapy®

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• Princeton University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • New York University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1993
  • Beth Israel Deaconess Med Center
  • University Health Center Of Pittsburgh

Dr. Lickstein has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lickstein does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lickstein and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lickstein's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lickstein to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Lickstein's Performance
    GOOD
in Amissville, Va |
Dr. Lickstein did my breast lift and augmentation and I am more than happy with the results! I visited a few other surgeons prior to making a decision on who to have perform the procedure. Dr. Lickstein's office was ultimately the place I was most comfortable. The staff is friendly, and the Dr. is very professional, yet easy going and genuine. I would recommend Dr. Lickstein to my closest family and friends!
Virginia |
He will ruin your face and destroy your confidence. This man should not be allowed to practice medicine. He is extremely incompetent.
Manassas, VS |
Dr. Lickstein did my Injectables and I loved them! I had dysport to my forehead lines and juvaderm ultra plus to my lips! He was very gentle and patient with me! He is a very educated doctor and does great work! I will be sending my friends to him for sure!
Bristow, VA |
Dr. Lickstein and his staff made me feel so comfortable and welcome. The office is very clean and organized. I had injectables done with Dr. Lickstein and he did a great job. I have had injectables done by many different providers and he has given me the best results and he was very patient with me giving me breaks in between injections. I would strongly recommend him and I plan to have him do my Breast Augmentation in the near future :) I am also sending my mother to see him for an Eyelid Lift
in Reston, VA |
I think he did a terrible job and won't own up to it.
La Plata, MD |
One of the worst decisions I've ever made. Do your research. Look elsewhere!!!!
in Balt, Md |
Recently had lazier treatments around my mouth and eyes. Sandra was the very best in preparing me for treatments and post op. Dr Lickstein once again did an amazing job. Love how personable he is and how the whole staff makes you feel so comfortable. Definitely you can't go wrong in Dr Lickstein hands and you'll be well treated by the team that assist him. Thank you Dr Lickstein
Fairfax, VA |
I had surgery with Dr. Lickstein and his staff took excellent care of me. I would definitely recommend. Thank you Dr. Lickstein!
in Manassas, VA |
Dr. Lickstein and his staff are the best! I have gone there multiple times for Botox and fillers. Dr. Lickstein listened to all of my concerns and addressed them in a professional manner. The staff is very friendly too! Love this place!
in Baltimore, MD |
Had MacsLift w/Fat Transfer. Said would fix my neck. NOPE. Fat trans didn't take. Looked the same. He did 2nd MacsLift w/Fat Trans, cut my platysma bands. Looked a little better, but most of the fat trans didn't take AGAIN. 6 mo post op platysma bands are back! I look the same, except now I have a scar on my chin/uneven areas on my brows where the little bit of fat did take make me look like a Neanderthal. He's not at same place anymore. Dr that replaced him said he made my scars too wide.
Have you seen Dr. Larry Lickstein, MD?
Are you Dr. Lickstein?