Dr. Larry Landsman, MD

Dr. Larry Landsman, MD

Cosmetic Dermatology  |

Dr. Larry Landsman, MD is a cosmetic dermatology specialist in Vero Beach, FL and has been practicing for 31 years. He graduated from Universidad Central del Este, Dominican Republic - Basic Science - Medical School, Basic Science in 1977 and specializes in cosmetic dermatology and dermatology.Read his story

Aesthetic Dermatology Center of Vero Beach

787 37th St Ste E250

Vero Beach, FL 32960

• AvMed
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Connecticare
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio
  • Medicare
  • PHCS
  • UniCare

Learn about Dr. Landsman

See how frequently Dr. Landsman performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dermatitis
Rosacea
Actinic Keratosis

Dr. Landsman's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Landsman's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Landsman "Dr. Larry Landsman, director of the Aestheic Dermatology Center of Vero Beach, is a Board Certified Dermatologist specializing in cosmetic, surgical & general dermatology"

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Landsman One of the best experience I ever had visiting a doctor. Took his time to explain to me about my problems and went out of his way to make sure I was taken care of. I will definitely come back in the future and I highly recommend anybody to come visit him.

I am delighted with the treatment which I received from Dr. Landsman! I have gone to doctors with this skin condition for years and no one had been able to help me. Dr Landsman took the time to tell me what they were doing wrong, then prescribed the Right meds for my condition. I am so much better!

After 1 year of dealing with a rash on my whole body and seeing 3 doctors prior to my visit to Dr Landsman, I was going crazy from the itching. Dr Landsman gave me medication to take and cream for areas bothering me. My rash disappeared and my life went back to being normal. I am so thankful to Dr Landsman. His office is always courteous and I never have a problem reaching his staff or getting in right away to see him.

"Dr. Landsman has had 20 years of professional experience in private practice in Miami, as a Clinical Professor of Dermatology at the University of Miami and at the Cleveland Clinic of Ft. Lauderdale.  He is a member of the American Academy of Dermatology, the American Society of Dermatologic Surgery and the American Society of Cosmetic Surgery.    At the Aesthetic Dermatology Center of Vero Beach, Dr. Landsman evaluates each patient individually.  Among the cosmetic services offered include; skin rejuvenation for treatment of aging skin, sun damaged skin, acne scars and uneven pigmentation.  Dr. Landsman carries a variety of product lines to suit the skincare needs of each individual patient.  Your skin will be evaluated and a regimen designed specifically for your needs.  Botox and fillers such as Restylane and Juvederm injections are available as a non-surgical treatment for the elimination of wrinkles. Dr. Landsman uses advanced laser therapy for problems such as age spots and facial blood vessels.  Sclerotherapy is available for treatment of spider veins of the legs.  The office also offers facial peels and guidance regarding overall skin care.  "

• Cosmetic Dermatology
  • Dermatology

Dr. Landsman does not have any board certifications listed.

• Tulane University, New Orleans - B.S. with Honors in Psychology
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1975
  • Tulane University, New Orleans, LA - Biochemistry
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1977
  • Universidad Central del Este, Dominican Republic - Basic Science - Medical School, Basic Science
    Medical School | Graduated 1977
  • University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Newark, NJ - M.D. Graduated With Honors Alpha Omega Alpha
    Medical School | Graduated 1981
  • University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey at University Hospital, Newark, NJ - Internal Medicine
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1984
  • Dermatology Residency, University of Miami Department of Dermatology
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1987
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1984

Dr. Landsman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Landsman has no media or publications listed.

• American Academy of Dermatology, Member
  • American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, Member

Dr. Landsman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Landsman to family and friends
4.2
based on 42 total reviews (21 with comments)

Dr. Landsman's Performance

Scheduling
Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

Very compassionate and a good listener. Took the time to explain all medical procedures and very understanding.
Doctor was able to find what I had when no other Doctor could.
he has been the only dermatologist that has fixed my problems since i was 16 years old. i am now 22, and couldn't be more happier with my skin and the way i have been treated by him. it has been a blessing to have him in my life.
The wait time was very short and Dr. Landsman was able to answer all of my questions and made me feel very comfortable about my visit and thorough exam. I would highly recommend Dr. Landsman.
I've suffered adult acne for 25 years and have been to countless dermatologists over the years. Dr. Landsman was the first one who gave me sound advice - advice that finally fixed the problem! My skin has been clear for 6 months now. I wish I had gone to Dr. Landsman 25 years...more

Are you Dr. Landsman?